what the?

The Writing On My Hand

Minho's POV

 

I was sitting down at my desk in Math. There was still about five minutes before class started, and I was pretty bored. Jae got up from her desk.

"Be right back, guys." She mentioned as she left to the door and disappeared into the hallway. I saw Key chortling to himself, and wondered why. Too lazy to ask, I stared out the window, and then my gaze went to the door. The wooden door opened, and a girl I've never seen before strutted in. I knew the kids in this class enough to realize she'd never been here before. Taemin was staring in confusion, as was the rest of the SHINee group. She was NOT Korean. She had this long, wavy blonde hair, a round, pink-cheeked face, a small, button nose, dainty red lips and extremely long eyelashes.

She was gorgeous, but that was all I knew. Also, she had an overly large chest and an extremely curvy body. With an impressive cup size and amazing legs, she sure soaked up a lot of attention. I wondered what she was doing here. A transfer student?

She looked around, flashing a smile as all talking ceased and every student turned to look. The girl tucked a lock of hair behind her ears. Her eyes landed on the empty desk in the center of all of us. Although there were books stacked on it, she headed torwards it, flashing glances at the five of us. The smile on her lips grew.

"Ah, mianhe, but someone sits there already." Taemin said at first. She gave him this look. Did she not understand much Korean?

"I need desk." She managed to say with fractured Korean. So, she didn't speak it well. Taemin scrunched up his forehead, wondering what to say.

"Person has that desk." I put in, using simple words. She looked puzzled, but then the teacher came in so she sat down anyway, s jiggling. She put her own books on the side, and then put Jae's books on the floor. Jae came in, two seconds after the teacher, and then looked at her desk and the breathtaking female sitting there.

She walked up. "Excuse me, that's my desk." Jae politely said.

"She doesn't speak Korean well." Jonghyun informed her.

"Oh."

The teacher looked up. "Jae, since it's the new girl , you can let her sit at your desk. You can sit over there." The teacher pointed, and Jae's eyes followed the line of the teacher's finger. There was a small table with the lone computer all the way in back corner. It was used rarely. I didn't even know it existed.

Jae didn't show her disappointment and she picked up her books. She walked over to the chair and sat down.

Crack

A chair leg snapped out.

"Ah!" Jae's small shout of shock wasn't very loud, and she fell, her legs knocking over the table. The computer crashed down on top of her. The teacher leaped up, as did all of us SHINee. She hurried over to the mass of metal and books piled on top of Jae, pulling the broken computer off. Jae coughed.

"Are you alright?" The teacher asked, helping Jae sit up. I rushed over along with my four other best friends.

"Uh, I think." She tried to scoot out of the mess. Key and Taemin knelt down to remove some of the debris. Her foot was twisted oddly under the table, I noted.

"I'll uh, go to the nurse." Jae awkwardly stood up, obviously putting her weight on her left foot and only the toe of her right foot barely touching the ground.

"Okay, do you need anyone to go with you?" The teacher inquired, oblivious to the foot problem.

Jae's eyes flitted to Taemin, and Key noticed it. He grinned from ear to ear. For a second Jae and Taemin had awkward eye contact.

"I can go with her." Taemin volunteered. The teacher's eyes widened.

"Nonsense, I can't force you idols to do that!" She replied, waving her hands. "Although it's very kind of you to offer. Jae, can you on your own?"

"Ah, hah. Yeah." Jae was obviously disappointed as she limped to the door. Taemin also, seemed slightly less happy than before.

That's... adorable.

As we shuffled back to our seats, the teacher clapped her hands.

"Alright class, we have a new student. Her name is Roxanna, and she came all the way from America!" She gestured to the new girl, and she shyly stood up.

"My name Roxanna. Nice meet everyone!" Her Korean was...

I don't even.

"Today, we're going to put everyone into partners. Find a partner!" Roxanna sat stiffly at her desk, not understanding. A bunch of people eyed us, wanting to be our partners, but felt it was 'out of their place.' The six of us were left. "Taemin, please help out Roxanna and be her partner." Taemin nodded, not really smiling and pushed his desk next to Jae's former desk.

I partnered up with Onew and Jonhyun went with Key. Throughout the period, Taemin had obvious difficulty trying to explain the math to the foreign lady.

***

Jae's POV

I sat, waiting in the nurse's office. She wasn't here yet.

Eventually she arrived. She told me I only sprained my foot, and then wrapped it up in some bandage thing. I called my parents, but they were at work, so I had no where to go. The nurse said that I could just stay here, or, if I was able to, to go back to class with a pair of spare crutches. I waited until the period was over, because I did not want to go back to Math with that beautiful foreign lady surrounded by my friends.

Oh man, I hope she doesn't like Taemin.

***

During both History and Science we had tests, so nothing eventful happened. We weren't allowed to talk, either, so I couldn't reassure SHINee that I was fine. The girl wasn't in these classes, so my mind was at peace. Right after Science ended, I propped myself up onto my crutches.

"So are you okay, Jae?" Taemin asked, picking up my books.

Ahh, he's so nice. <3

"Yea, just sprained my ankle a bit." I replied.

"Seriously, it worried us." Onew chimed in.

"It's okay. Let's go to lunch!"  I smiled cheerfully and with the help of my friends, hobbled to the cafeteria and sat down. Hana looked at my crutches.

"What happened to you?" She raised an eyebrow.

"My chair was a and broke down under me." I shrugged. Hana patted me on the back.

"I'll buy your lunch."Hana got up, along with SHINee, to the lunch line.

"Thanks!" I was grateful, and pretty content.

Up until the familiar, hour-glass bodied hot bomb walked up to my table.

"Ehhh. My name Roxanna. Can I sit?" She asked with a heavy American accent and horrible Korean. She was holding her own lunch, most likely brought from lunch.

Nope.

"Okay."

God dammit Jae. Why are you so nice? "My name is Jae."

Roxanna glanced around, sat down across from me, and then smirked. "You're quite the goody-two-shoes, . I'll have Taemin in my house by tonight." Perfectly fluent Korean accent.

Wait.

What.

I froze. "Excuse me?"

"I know you like him. And you're the perfect little to be my prey." Her overly large and sparkly lips widened to a big smile.

"I'll be your prey? What a great... metaphor..." I trailed off.

Wait a second.

Taemin.

.

In her house?

"Are you even old enough to be in our class? You look like, thirteen." She went on, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

Taemin...

...

IN HER HOUSE?!

She smiled at my face contorting into horror.

I calmed my exploding heart and then looked her in the eyes, about to say something amazing when SHINee sat down around us.

"Roxanna?" Taemin asked, plopping down beside me. Hana set down a tray in front of me and stared at the never-before-seen girl.

"Ah sorry. I don't know no one other." Roxanna's voice was American again, complete with disgustingly-bad Korean.

Taemin gave this look to Key. What else could they do? Everyone sat down, Onew having to suffer sitting next to her. And what am I supposed to do? What do I do in this situation?

I turned to Taemin, about to talk quietly to him when I felt something jab into my bandaged foot and my hands curled into fists as my foot throbbed. Roxanna stared at me, rather intensely.

I understood, but I was still going to tell SHINee later. I narrowed my eyes and opened my mouth to say something when Roxanna spoke first.

"Uh, T-Taemin. Where bathroom?" She asked, feigning innocence. Taemin, being nice as he is, got up.

"I'll show you." His tone, I hoped I heard right, was sort of dull as if Roxanna was being annoying. She heard it too, and her own eyes narrowed.

As she got up herself to follow Taemin, she hurried to get closer and then took his hand.

"Thank."

I think Taemin visibly cringed as they disappeared out into the hallway.

***

Taemin's POV

I wanted to eat my food. And this girl.

Ugh.

I guess I was being childish about it, but still. I pointed to a door in the empty hallway, all the way at the end.

"Bathroom's over there." I told her, voice flat and bored, turning to go back when the hand on mine jerked backward.

"Hey listen here, Taemin. Give me a better attitude than that. Else I'll hurt Jae." I was pulled face to face with a glaring face with too much makeup.

"What?" I tried to yank my hand back. Roxanna closed her eyes, smirking and shrugging her shoulders.

"Stupid, huh? Let me spell it out. Act better to me or else I will hurt Jae." Roxanna moved closer. Jae?

JAE?!

"What did you do to her?" I gasped as I tried to make her let go.

"Nothing yet. Unless you tell anyone, or act like a to me. And trust me, if you do, I will make her life hell." Roxanna's smile turned sadistic, before crashing her lips onto mine.

______________

OH .

 

By the way everyone, I found this awesome picture of Taemin

SCROLL ALL THE WAY

ALL THE WAY