omg you guys i think i will finish this story eventually

The Writing On My Hand

This is SHINeeROX80. Kay guys, I think I'm going to continue this story now until I finish. WOOWOO~

BTW I watched Lucifer again and now I want to eat Taemin again. <3

***

Jae's POV

Taemin's finally out of the hospital. I haven't seen him since the dumplings. He still is an idol and he has a schedule, anyway.

It's been a few days. It's a Monday, but still December. It's the 20th, I think. In school, there's barely any work. It's all preparation for the Winter Dance, which is on Christmas night. The majority of kids aren't coming to school to spend time with their families and such, but then you add SHINee to the equation and now everyone is going to stay to try and dance with them.

Oh. People are going to want to dance with Taemin.

Sigh. Plus, I've been avoiding Faia over the weekend. How was I to explain our conversation over the phone? And my repeatedly asking her to say stuff. I wonder why she decided that, especially after kissing Taemin. To stop going after him.

I rolled out of bed and slipped into my school uniform along with my jeans. After packing up my school bags, I stepped into my shoes and went down the stairs. There was a plate with eggs and bacon on it, (AMERICAN ALERT LOL) at the table. I stooped down and it up like a vacuum. That's healthy.

"Have a great day a school, sweetie!" I heard my mom call.

"You too!" I shouted back, opening the door and stepping out into the brand new day.

***

I walked into the school, shoulders hunching as I nervously waited for Faia. I mean, I have to spill the beans eventually.

I shuffled to my locker, feeling butterflies flutter about in my digestive acids and bac- I mean, butterflies in my stomach. I saw Faia from the corner of my eyes, approaching me. 

"Hi." I smiled, a little weakly, hanging my bag up in my locker. She just gave me this look. "Okay, I'm sorry. Mianhe! It's just, well, you know." I coughed. Okay. Um. Faia stared at me expectantly. I took a breath and looked her in the eye. "Faia. I've always liked Taemin."

Always. Even though you did too. Even when Yunhee was a .

Even though you think I'm with Minho.

Faia's eyes widened. "B-But. Minho?"

I shooke my head. "Untrue. Only to help stop Yunhee." Faia looked me up and down. From my Sooyoung hair down to the soles of my sneakers. finally she made eye contact.

"I'm sorry... about before then..." She began. I clapped a hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay. We're still friends, and we're moving on." I felt a lot more cheerful now.

She smiled. "Yeah." Faia put her arms around me. "Best friends."

"Of course."

***

Key's POV

Oh ho. HON HON HON HON.

Jae likes Taemin. Oh Taemin. Oh Jae. Especially Taemin.

Taeeeeeeemmmmiiiiinnnn

...

WATCH OUT BABY! MAMA'S GETTING YOU A GIRLFRIEND!