He's Also Back

The Writing On My Hand

Jae’s POV

What the is wrong with them?

I don’t even understand now.

Last night, after my ‘rampage,’ pools of reporters flooded into my house, and that was the worst thing in my life. I swear… so yeah, after I had become the hero of the internet, I entered school, and guess what I expected everyone was to say?

OMG LIEK, KANGDAE WAS JUST LIEK TAWKING TO TAEMINNIE AND SHE LIEK TOTALLY BUSTED IN AND BEAT UP TAEMIN AND KANGDAE AND THEN SHE JUST LIEK, LIED TO THE REPORTERS AND LIEK YEAH.

Amazingly… no.

And amazingly, Yunhee went up to and apologized her heart out, somewhat friending me, and I was now famous.

I don’t mean to sound picky or upset or anything, BUT IT ING ANNOYS ME.

I’m just stressed over yesterday, and now having everyone reluctantly apologize annoy the crap out of me is… annoying.

But you know, I’m Jae, I’m the nice girl, so I just was all ‘Thanks,’ and crap.

A bunch ogled my X cut and were like ‘omg r u liek ok, gawd?’

Shut it. >_>

Minho did give Onew his chicken, and Onew thanked me profusely, having choked down the chicken happily and wore the wristband 24/7.

Today was just not my day. Oh yeah, this morning, I gave Taemin soup, but he was sleeping so I never knew if he liked it.

Right now was lunch, and I was camping out in an empty classroom because I can’t stand the bickering people. I wasn’t hungry, so I didn’t eat lunch. I was still somewhat worried about him, but he should be OK.

About Kangdae, he was arrested for the second time, for even longer, plus his helpers confessed immediately.

Oh man, this almost sounds like the end of it.

Don’t worry, it’s not. :/

Now, there’s one tiny detail I overlooked.

The entire world now believes me to be dating Minho.

Except for like, SHINee and my friends. Reporters following me to school, asking classmates and they all said we were dating. Don’t forget SHINee’s film crew, too.

Then a random girl came up to me and asked, “Are you cheating on Minho with Taemin?”

I shook my head, said, “We’re not dating.” and then fled to this empty classroom. Oh gawd, the next reporter coming up to me, I will beat into their brain that I am not Minho’s girlfriend. Honestly, I don’t even like him. Well, I do, as a friend, but not as a lover.

And plus, I was freaking fifteen. I did not anticipate lovey stuff at this age. I suddenly had an overwhelming urge to just skip the rest of school. But I’m the good student, the honor student who absolutely could not perform such a sin like skipping school!

it. IT’s only two more hours anyway. Well, I couldn’t believe I was doing that, but I really didn’t want to deal with school.

***

Remember, no one checks the cameras until like, late at night. The teachers were eating in their lounge, too. And since I wore jeans under my skirt, and had a hoodie in my locker, I could just throw the skirt off because it’s annoying anyway, slip the hoodie and hood on and I would become unknown.

I never knew skipping would be so easy. I just tossed everything in my bag and left. Then I found a gas station with a bathroom, and changed in there, then left.

What lax security…

I strolled away from the school. To where?

THE GYM.

Usually, on weekdays, they hold friendly arm-wrestling competitions. Five wins equals a free coffee coolatta, which I love with all my heart. So yeah.

I pulled my sunglasses on to conceal my identity, because I should be in school and blah blah. Oh yeah.

***

I sipped my free coffee coolatta, strolling from the gym and ignoring the teenage guys dumbfounded stares.

That’s how badass I am. (Plus the author is feeling lazy)

How should I relieve all the stress I get? Should I just decimate others at the gym? I sat down on a bench in front of a shoe store, drinking the coolatta. I’d like to go check on Taemin, but I’d rather he not know I skipped.

Actually, SHINee probably knows now because I’m no longer there. In fact, what am I supposed to tell my teachers?

….

I huffed, setting my coolatta down and crossing my arms. What should I do now?

“Hey, you’re that awesome Laser Tag player! Jae, right?” I heard some boyish voice say and I glanced up. Who was he?

Oh yah! That guy from Laser Tag! On the green team and yelling randomly, scouting for us blues with Taemin. Um, I think he was Jung or something.

“Um… Jung, right?” I looked more upward, and he was pretty much looming over me.

“Didn’t expect to meetcha here. Oh geez, what happened to your face? Why the hell are you not in school?” Jung stared at me. “Oh man, are you that kid that saved the SHINee guy, Taemin?” I guess he never realized that ‘Taemin from Laser Tag’ was ‘THE Taemin.’

“Yeah…” I replied, standing up.

“Woah. You got into a serious fight there, didn’tcha? Did that Kang-guy do that to your face?”

“Uh-huh.”

“And… hey, I asked why you’re not in school.”

“What about you?” I replied.

“Ah, I’m just skipping.”

“…oh. Me too. Hounded by reporters and cameras and all.” I explained.

“Oh. I skip because I feel like it.”