5x the Usual Chapter Length ;D

The Writing On My Hand

MEEEHHH I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING YESTERDAY. I'M MAKING UP FOR IT TODAY WITH A SPECIAL 5000+ WORD CHAPTER. ENJOY, MY LOVELY VIEWERS.

Jae’s POV

“Honey! You’re no longer suspended!” Mom called up to me. It was only a matter of time. I kind of suspected it. Sort of. I sat up from my bed and then hit the ceiling with my head.

“Ouch.” Ducking a bit, I crawled to the ladder and climbed down. “OK!” I yelled back to her. There were only two more hours until the school day ended. I didn’t think I’d need to go finish it. I grabbed a t-shirt and some jeans without looking, dressed, raked a brush through my hair and headed down the stairs.

“You don’t need to finish the rest of school today.” Mom told me, fixing a sandwich for Dad. He was sitting back on a couch, legs propped up on the coffee table.

“Thanks. I’m going to head out for a while.” I said over my shoulder, pulling on my well-worn sneakers. I needed some new ones. Apparently some the allowance I had was used on other’s birthday presents. I looked in all of the hanging jacket pockets and my belongings, scraping together twenty-five dollars. When I opened my wallet, there was a lot more. Three hundred. I usually never need to spend my money, so my allowance piled up. Fifteen twenties, three tens, six fives and five ones, so it was more than three hundred.

I should get something for myself. I never really have. So I walked into town and found a shoe store, and went to the sneaker section.

http://www.besportier.com/archives/under-armour-running-shoes-2009-men%27s-ua-revenant.jpg

I know they’re for males and all, but they fit really well. :D

I paid for them, dropped my old shoes back home, and walked over to the park I went to yesterday. They had a track there. Time to test them out. I stretched a bit, bending down to reach my heels, then straightening and pulling my leg up behind me. When my muscles were warmed up, I stood at the start line. I took at look at the track. Four laps is a mile. One fast lap and I’ll be good. I took off, quick enough and then accelerating. The wind rushed by; I enjoyed the feel of it on my face.

My legs were strong and quick. Soon the lap was over and I was walking to a stop. I stretched my arms up, feeling rather great. Since I was pumped up now, I could practice my (ahem) cartwheels.

I still am horrible. I can’t do one at all.

I watch Hana do a perfect cartwheel and then wonder how she does it. I don’t get why I can’t do it.

Smoothing my hair down and tying it in a ponytail like always now, I put a foot forward and my hands back in the air.

I leaned forward quickly, hands on the ground and kicked my legs up.

MY LEGS FLEW UP, STRAIGHT LIKE THE SPOKES OF A WHEEL, for approximately .04 seconds and then I kind of collapsed. Good thing I moved to the grass to do this.

After several more failed attempts, I went to the playground because I’m practicing my flips on the bar.

You get it. I was practicing stuff at the park.

Anyway…

The sneakers were fantastic! :D

***

School had ended by the time I was finished at the park. I was sweaty and all, but I felt energized. Anyway, I wonder if Minho learned SOMETHING from today’s earlier ordeal. Jonghyun, Hana and her friends, too.

 Suddenly my side vibrated, and I pulled out my phone. Faia.

“Hi, Faia?” I said, as I always do with her phonecalls.

“JAEJAEJAEE! YOU GOT SUSPENDED??!!” She tried to be quiet.

“Not anymore.” I replied.

“…Bwoah?”

“I’m not suspended anymore, Faia.”

“Huh??”

“Can I explain later?”

“Aniyo.”

“…Goodbye…” I went to press the ‘hang up’ button. We do that all the time.

“Yah! Can we just meet up? I heard SHINee was involved in this and all, can all of us meet so I can see what happened? OK? Sure. Thanks. My house. Now.” I groaned, pocketing my cellphone and walking off in the direction of Faia’s house. I quickly shot a text to my mom and began jogging.

***

“SHINee will be here in an hour. They just had something on their schedule.” Faia told me as I entered. I nodded.

“Hey, Faia, do you still have the dance memorized?” I inquired.

“Huh? What? Oh… yeah, I do. Wanna do it?” She replied, eyeing her sneakers. Dancing it needs sneakers. In socks we’d slide around.

“Yes! It’s been so long. Must have gotten rusty…” I trailed off, tightening the laces on my sneakers. Faia put her own sneakers on and she lead me to her dance practice room. She did traditional pretty dances, so here was where she practiced.

We’d done this for the talent show a long time ago.

Faia walked to the boom box, slipped the CD in and the music played.

Lucifer.

Ohhh, yeaaaaa.

We both did Taemin’s intro (our bias, forever) and then we burst into action. I was right. I had gotten a little rusty. Faia too, but as the dance went on we melted back into our ‘former glory.’

We still , but our ‘former glory’ was never that good. We knew all the moves and such, but we just executed them in a way that didn’t look as cool as SHINee.

I intend to fix it. That determination I had some years ago came back, burning.

“Are you planning to tell me anything before SHINee gets here?” She asked as we finished the moves to Minho’s rap.

“Aniyo, pabo.” I answered playfully as we went onto the chorus.

“Yahhh! You’re the pabo. Anyway, I gotta go help my mom finish making the snacks. She wants to impress the idols and all.” Faia finished the chorus, then stopped. She stretched her arms and then left the room. I stared at the mirror, trying to figure out what I needed to do to not look stupid.

Ok. I’m moving too smoothly here… moving too quickly here, not spreading my arms enough here, not turning my head here. I turned off the music.

OK… so I look stupid doing the part at 2:30 in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovztfpWPo5M&feature=related

I can’t do that properly. Arms and legs moving the opposite way like that. I frowned at the mirror, trying replicate the dancing I picture in my mind.

Oh… there! I got it.

I repeated it, twice, thrice, several more times until I could do it in my sleep.

The reason of my being here at Faia’s house kind of disappeared as I looked at the recording Faia did. While we did the first complete dance, she had filmed it. I looked at it, spotting the parts I was completely horrible at. I stared at the mirror again. Why wasn’t my chorus looking like it should? What was wrong with it? I took out my phone, and looked at the dance version.

‘cough’ wasn’t downloaded onto my phone cough cough.

I swear.

I compared it and couldn’t see what they did that I wasn’t.

Aish… frustrating. Let me go through the whole dance one more time. Five minutes, I guess, until SHINee arrives.

Ok, intro, slip the left foot behind the right and toss right arm out quickly, step forward and sink into a stance similar to a karate one I learned and put the right fist…

I finished, but I did this without music. OK, last dance, I swear.

I turned the CD on and stepped back, ready.

Tutting, mastered that because I did the damn thing fifty billion times before. I had a lot of trouble, but I got it.

Chorus and verses, raps and all, I went through it smoothly. I still couldn’t get what was wrong with the chorus, what made it not look like it should.

Aishaishaish!!

I cracked my knuckles and ran my hands through my hair, and again scrutinized my chorus, pretty much having a staring contest by myself. I wondered if Faia finished making the snacks…

Apparently not, she wasn’t here.

OK, I was wrong, it was not five minutes until SHINee arrived. I had guessed then. Whatever…

I was sweating now.

You have no idea how tiring the dance is.

“Jae! I’m just going to finish my schoolwork now! I’m busy after SHINee leaves, and I can’t do it while we’re talking, so yeah.”

“O-KAAY!” I yelled back.

I took a water bottle from the pack in the corner, sipping it.

Wow… I was really sweaty.

Showering when I get home, definitely.

A few more times… just a few more…

I wiped my forehead and continued. I didn’t feel like doing anything else, right now. Although this exercise is fun and all, I was getting kind of tired.

But a fiery, perseverance jumped up and told me to get that chorus right and master the damn dance since I’ve known it for four years or so. I laughed a bit at how I’ve known it for so long but haven’t ever done good with it. I was having fun, anyway. Faia had a pile of clean towels in the same corner as the water bottles. I snatched one up and wiped off the sweat.

For two minutes I sat down and rested.

Then I jumped up, stretched a bit more and then went into dancing.

Another reason why my dancing isn’t good is the fact is I was not a born dancer.

At all.

This is the only dance I’d ever learned, too.

But, doing it several times, I guess I improved.

A lot of times if something pops into my head (like this dance) I liked to do it immediately.

Sometimes I then immediately wanted to perfect it.

I will do this!

I smiled to myself.

Sometimes working hard by myself is really fun. OK… a few more times (like I didn’t say that ten minutes ago).

Anyway, I was dancing for a very long time. Well a long time passes quickly when you’re dancing. ;D

“You have to straighten your back a bit here. Posture can change everything.”

“Oh… than- Taemin?” I didn’t stop dancing, because I was stuck in dancing mode, but I did turn my head a bit. “When did you get here?”

“Around five minutes ago. Jonghyun-hyung sent me to get you. Faia is finishing the last of her homework.” He replied, walking next to me. “Here look, move your hands a little bit closer and when you bring your elbow up, make the elbow almost vertical.” Taemin said, doing the chorus and then laughed. “What am I doing? Let’s go to the others-omo. You sweat a lot.”

“Yea… I know. I must look like I was out in the rain.” I told him evenly, wiping away the sheen off my face. “Are you expecting me to fire back? I’m sweating too much to care, bro.” I added when I saw his face. Probably expected me to… “I’ll insult you later when I’m not tired.” He laughed.

“Omo, Jae! You danced the entire time?” Faia was closing her homework book and looked up from her seat on the couch. “You really do sweat… like a pig.” Guys, she’s not insulting me. It’s our inside joke. Kind of. Whenever we’re tired, we tell each other we’re sweating like pigs. Faia smiled slyly. SHINee didn’t seem to understand she wasn’t joking and was confused at her ‘hostility.’

“Inside joke.” I interjected, and glanced down. Oh geezus, my shirt was really damp from sweat.

“We have three hours at most. I’ll get you a change of clothing and we can wash yours while we’re talking. Follow me.”

“Thank you!”

“We’ll be back, guys.” Faia waved to SHINee, like she always does, and pulled me up to her room. Then she threw a t-shirt at me. I laughed walking into the bathroom, changing. I’m a fast changer. After a half minute I was done. I wadded up my damp shirt, and followed Faia to the washroom. After putting it in the washing machine and starting it up, we headed back downstairs.

“OK, so spill please.” Faia told us.

“Excuse me, I’m busy being a sweaty pig. Go ask Minho.” I waved her away and fell back on my beanbag. “Cough. Oppa.” I added. I burrowed into my beanbag, now silent and pretended to fall asleep so they could talk for me. “I’m too tired.” I mumbled.

“OK…” Minho sighed. “And geez Jae, why did you have to go take the blame?”

“Blahblahblah.” I replied, mimicking his tone. “Good niiiight.”

IT was kind of weird, how I was pretty much on the floor and everyone was on a chair or couch. I pulled the second beanbag over me, concealing me from view. I heard some people laugh and then they began the story. Rather bluntly, I must say.

“Yunhee bullied, and pretty much tried to beat Jae up after school. We got angry, wanted to take revenge, so we made a plan to make people think Yunhee cheated on the major test, but then Jae interjected, the queen of all that is innocent and pure, and said that she made up the plan, therefore making the principal suspend her, but then WE came in and explained everything and now she isn’t suspended.”

Did we really need three hours to talk about this matter? It took Minho less than three minutes to sum it all up. I peeked out through the beanbags. Faia’s face was changing.

“Yunhee tried to beat you up?!” Oh yeah, I should have told her about that…

“Kind of.” I muttered, burying deeper and deeper into the beanbag, my sanctuary.

“When? Why? How?” She sounded a little frantic. Well any normal person would be if they found out that their old best friends tried beating up another of their best friends.

“Because SHINee was pretty much forced to sit with me everywhere, she got jealous and after school one day, she brought a senior with her.” I omitted the ‘few’ seniors, and left one, before Faia blew up.

“Why didn’t you tell me before?! I was her friend too! I need to know these things!” I’m still going to omit that night where they knocked me unconscious…

“I’m sorry. I forgot…” I answered semi-truthfully. It came up when we met at the amusement park, but then we separated and I couldn’t tell her, and then I kind of forgot about it when we met up a second time.

“And she brought a senior??” Faia pulled my beanbag blanket off, leaving me with the half the amount of beanbags I had before.

“Yes.” I answered quietly. She’s going to get mad. Yunhee never would really have down that before.

“How much did she hurt you?” Faia inquired, softly. In case you haven’t noticed, SHINee had gone silent. Must be smart to do that.

“Not much.” I locked eyes with Minho, telling him that if he told her, he’d be dead meat and roasting in my fireplace in a few seconds. Luckily, I heal fast. The bruises were gone. I was used to bruises. So there were none in sight. But Minho’s gaze was telling me that I should tell her the truth. She’d only be hurt more if she saw how much one of her friends did to me. So I don’t want to.

I had the feeling Minho was going to tell her. I was scrambling around, trying to get up and shut him up somehow, but he was already talking.

“They bruised her all over.” I was standing when he spoke, but then I froze as my eyes found Faia, beginning to fume. She was getting really angry. For me I know, but also because I didn’t tell her, and because it was her other best friend who bruised her. Faia was loose friends with them now, but still had been really close before. Angry that her friend turned into that. I chewed my lip.

“Bwoah?! Jae!” I kept standing, wondering if I should be really mad at Minho. Well, Faia had a right to know, but did I want her to be depressed? Conflicted, I went to lock gazes with Faia, who looked really distressed. She had a right to be mad, too.

“I’m sorry.” I repeated, knowing it would sound hollow and all. “I just didn’t want you to be-“

“Jae!! This is the kind of thing I need to know.” She looked at me with upset eyes. I swallowed. Man, I really hated it when people are sad. “You’re my friend. You’re supposed to tell me these things. They didn’t do anything else, did they?” She went on. I’m definitely not telling her. She’ll be so upset. No one need know.

“No, they didn’t.” Hopefully, I sounded completely honest.

“Really?”

“They didn’t do anything else.”

“…good.” She seemed a bit relieved. “Next time, you really have to tell me, OK? I have to worry about you, too!” Faia looked at me with pleading eyes. I’M NEVER TELLING HER. EVER EVER EVER.

“OK.” I agreed, dropping back onto my beanbag. It almost fell into a fight. I glance at Minho, made a “I’m watching you,’ gesture and hiding back into my beanbag hideout.

Anyway, SHINee explained the rest of what happened, and I’d been uncovered and had lost a beanbag by then. Faia didn’t get mad anymore but she asked me why I defended Yunhee. I answered like I answered SHINee.

“Two wrongs don’t make a right.”  Faia raised an eyebrow, obviously referring to our other phone call. “If the revenge really worked, it’s like saying you’re just as low as her.” I added, and hopefully that convinced them somehow. “I don’t see how you guys takes pleasure in ‘hurting’ someone like that.”

“I don’t see how you can stand being hurt…” Minho retorted.

“Maybe because I’m used to pain?” I stuck my tongue out. “I’m just manlier than all of you.” I crossed my arms.

“Oh really?” Jonghyun and Minho looked like they wanted to challenge me. I knew Minho was a competitive person.

“Uh-huh.” I cracked my knuckles again, then stood up and towered (even though I was shorter than everyone in this house) over the sitting Jonghyun and Minho, rather menacingly.

“I doubt it.” Minho stood up, and then everyone laughed at his seriousness. Minho was strongest. I was probably the strongest in the school, but I’ve never arm-wrestled.

“See, I have a lot of muscle-weight.” I told him. Well, I wasn’t really ashamed of my weight, because there was a good portion that was all muscle. For good reason, too.

“Really? How much do you weigh?”

“You tell me how much you weight first.” The only thing I haven’t memorized about them… cough…

“I weigh 60 kg.” He replied, crossing his arms, no doubt to show off his muscle. I burst out laughing. “What’s… so funny?” He asked, his arms tensing.

“I weigh the same.” The reaction was hilarious.

“Bwoah? Omo?”

“How does such a short person be that heavy?” Taemin was laughing. “You weigh more than I do!” I should be embarrassed, but as I said, a lot of it was muscle weight.

“Years of weightlifting, little boy.” I said, eyeing him and then laughing, too. “Wanna arm-wrestle?” I asked Minho, testing his competitiveness.

Of course he agreed. He was Minho. He must not have anyone be stronger, especially a girl. I laughed behind my hand, and we were seated at a table, a wooden one so we wouldn’t break the glass coffee table.

We set our elbows at the table. I smirked. “Never been weaker than anyone, eh?” I stretched my hands, all intimidating.

“Never will be.” Minho replied. His pride was on the line. I took Minho’s hand, ready to destroy. Whenever I had arm-wrestled any guys at my school before, they were always surprised at my strength and freaked out. (True story, btw.)

Anyway, I was not fangirling, because TAEMIN is my bias, but I squeezed Minho’s hand once, to see if he’d flinch. He did, and I smirked again. Minho’s pride will no longer exist.

“Ready!” Key called out, holding up some fake microphone. “Set!” I raised my eyebrows, taunting him. A girl two or three years younger, the same weight, shorter and possibly stronger… his worst nightmare.

Oh yeah.

“Go!”

I started with such force that I kind of got a head start, and he was surprised. Minho’s hand was halfway down already.

“Jae’s gonna win. Minho, think about your image! Your pride!” Jonghyun patted Minho’s shoulder.

Omo, what’s this? Is Minho actually matching to my strength? Slowly his hand leveled, and we were stuck at the middle.

“I’m not going to lose to you.” He told me, tense.

“Ditto, brothah.” He made a strange look at ‘brothah’ but was still tense and using his muscle. I decided to, when his guard let up a bit, to push down with a sudden burst of strength and finish the battle.

MY muscles were straining, but I finally found someone to match strength with. I haven’t had a decent opponent in ages… Another thing was to squeeze the adversary’s hand until it hurt. I did that too, and he did the same. Key and Jonghyun were screaming, Taemin watching but silent, Faia telling me to win and Onew taking the snacks from Faia’s mom, who came and offered them in during the match.

“Haaahhh!” I suddenly pushed with such force that caught Minho off-guard, and his hand was hovering off the table. “I’m an unbeatable force, little boy.” What’s funny is that he’s both taller and older, but right now I felt like I was older now, because I was beating him.

“Never.”

“Just give up now.”

“Aniyo.”

“Well then.” I pushed his hand down and then his fist hit the table. At that moment he pushed back, but he had lost.

“Minho, you lost!” Jonghyun was mock-aghast.

“To a girl. Oh noo.” Key gasped into his microphone. Minho let go of my hand.

“Aish… how can this happen? I’m Flaming Charisma Minho!”

“Charisma isn’t everything… little girl.” I chuckled.

“What did you say?” He looked sort of serious, but not totally.

“I saaaiiiiddd… Charisma isn’t everything… little girl.”

Minho suddenly stood up, looming above me, and everyone laughed again.

“Left arm!” He challenged. “Rematch!”

“Oh really now? My left arm is stronger, but if you insist…”

Again we set elbows, took hands while our other arms steamed from the ferocious battle.

“Ready!” Key lifted his arm.

“Set!” Jonghyun called out.

“Go!” Onew butted in, waving flags from nowhere, and everyone stared at him.

“Onew Condition?” Faia asked out of nowhere, and then Jonghyun sang the Onew Condition song.

“OK, go now!” Key brought his arm down, and I just used every ounce of strength right then and pretty much destroyed Minho and his pride. His arm went down almost instantly and he looked at me with some contempt and rivalry.

“Little girl. Have you learned I’m unbeatable, now?” I shook my head and tsked at him.

He sat back, arms dead, but crossed and he looked like a little kid who didn’t get his way.

“Be proud. You’re the first person who’s put up a fight against me.” I consoled him and he looked at me sourly.

“Oh my god… wow Jae…” Faia shook her head and patted my back. “Since fourth grade, too.”

“Uh-huh.” I glanced at Taemin… you know… my now forbidden crush on him. I sighed, a little sadly. He looked at me.

“You’re scary, Jae. Can I even call you a girl now?” He said jokingly.

“Probably not. I’ll need a new name, now that I’ve become manlier than the world.” I flexed my muscles and everyone’s eyes popped.

Eheheh.

“I’m just calling you Jae-goon, now.” Key announced.

“Fine with me.” I shrugged, and then laughed.

“How can you be so lethal like that and still be ‘everyone has good’ and all inside?” Minho asked, head in hands.

“Magic.” I replied, and we laughed again. Suddenly Taemin did a clap.

“Oh, you were dancing Lucifer before. Should we all teach you?” He suggested. I glanced at Faia.

“Faia knows it, too.”

“Then we could all teach you. Dance together. IT’ll be fun.” Faia’s eyes sparkled. Being taught to dance by SHINee, the best gift in the world. Maybe I can try to get Taemin to teach her, really. I really want him to teach me… Oh well… A friend’s got to do this for her friend.

“I have a dance room.” Faia motioned to us, and we all got up. All of us carried our sneakers there and then put them on, because dancing Lucifer without them is like dying. Secretly, I was glad that I had danced until I died earlier, because I knew I’d improved then and Faia hadn’t.

Argh, I sound so selfish. I frowned and scolded myself, and then went into the dance room.

“Can you two dance for us? Then we can see what we can fix and not.” Taemin asked.

“Sure.” Faia and I looked at each other. IT was kind of embarrassing to dance SHINee’s song by themselves.

“Can you just press the play button on the boom box?” Faia questioned, gesturing to the boom box at the side. “You guys stand over there.” SHINee stood on the side, next to the water bottles, towels and boombox. Faia and I faced the mirrors, so SHINee saw our side and not front, but we needed the mirrors. We , anyway.

Well, I didn’t.

I’m so conceited. D: Must fix that about my personality, too.

Faia and I stood about five feet away, close to the back wall, straight backs and head down. Then the music began playing. We knew nothing about moving around for a group of five, because we never danced as a group. Only us two. We just stayed side by side.

Faia and I did Taemin’s intro together, and we’d drilled together on getting the motions exactly at the same time, so we did what we’d done in the talent show. SHINee stayed silent the entire time, and we went on, melting into the music and dancing like never before. After all, SHINee was watching us. I felt a bit confident, and used Taemin’s tip about posture during the chorus. Faia did better than usual, and when it ended, I felt exhilarated.

“I’m going to end up sweating like a pig again…” I shook my head, breathing.

Taemin and the others rushed to us.

“That was really good, guys!” HE complimented us, and then went on a list of the small things we needed to fix. I didn’t want to, but I did it

“Taemin, can you help Faia? I need to go make sure Minho still feels like a little girl.” I asked. HE seemed a little taken aback, but nodded.

“Ok…” Faia shot me a meaningful, thankful glance and I turned to Minho.

“So, little girl, what do I do to make this dance better?” I put a hand on my hip and stared him down, and the others started laughing.

“Jae-goon, at this part…”

I went on perfecting the dance with Minho and Onew’s help. I gave Faia all of her biases. I hope she’s grateful. She better be.

Because of her I had to give up my first crus- Ahem, I need to dance.

“I’d say you pretty much have the dance mastered.” Two hours of dancing and Taemin congratulated us. He turned to Faia. “You’re a little rusty on the part before Minho’s rap, you see, you have to…”

 I gave Faia a smile, knowing she enjoyed talking Taemin, maybe more than I did, and forced myself to push down any sprouts of dislike beginning to come up in me. When Taemin left Faia for a second, I went to her, and then apologized for sweating even more fiercely in her clothes than mine. Double the time, double the sweat. I sweat like a pig.

“You pig.” She laughed, pushing my shoulder a bit. “You know what? You keep the outfit. Present for helping me with Taemin-oppa.” A tiny stab hit my heart.

“No problem. That’s what friends are for.” I replied, cheerfully. No one would touch me now. I have given a new extreme to the term sweat-soaked. So now I’m twice as disgusting and boyish, too. I’ve just added to the list of why no one would really want to date me and all… wow… I sound so emo…

Yeah, but the whole sweating is most likely disgusting to some. Oh dear. I only sweat after intense exercise though, and when I’m dancing if my life depended on it, it’s all good.

Well, I use deodorant, but it’s not my arm pits that sweat… it’s my face, my back and neck that sweat severely after the severe moving about. Technically, I usually never sweat. The first half-hour of exercise I’m completely dry, but after that, that’s when the sweat pours…

Aish, why are you interested in my sweating habits???

That’s… creepy.

Anyway, I was born a fail-dancer but I’ve mastered Lucifer!

THIS

IS

SPARTA!

No, that’s just stupid to say right now.

Don’t ever use that again, SHINeeROX80. If you do, you will wake up roasting in the fireplace with Minho.

NEVER.

OK, I think you’ve got the message. ;)

(Jae is making me feel bad, gaiz D: Jae-gooon… I have to have some stuff in my fanfiction)

Do you want to be roasting in the fireplace?

(*shuts up*)

So, yea…

I glanced up and watched Faia talking to Taemin. They did look good together. See, Faia, was pretty. There’s no reason Taemin wouldn’t find her attractive.

They’re both fashionable, Key and TAemin both the fashionistas, according to a game they played…

They’re… I’m just trying to make myself feel bad with this now. I should. Make myself feel it’s impossible with Taemin to make it easier for Faia. OK… I WILL.

List of reasons Taemin would not like me…

I am not really feminine.

I’m a shorty.

I’m not pretty.

I’m… manly… (cough battle with Minho cough)

I sweat like a pig… sometimes

I eat like a pig… sometimes.

I’m the …

SHUT UP, JAE. I’ve made myself feel bad enough, anyway.

Well, I’m not your usual girl. I think I’ll just live a long, lonely life in the future.

Anyway…

“Faia, I’m going to go home, and take a shower and all.” I told her.

“OK, wait, let me get your shirt.”

“OK.”

Faia left to fetch my shirt. A minute, later, someone spoke to me.

“Jae-goon.” I turned around. Taemin.

“You really work hard… good job on dancing today. If you want, I can teach you later on.”

Accept or refuse?

I really want to… really want to…

Refuse and say Faia needs it more?

Accept and be a horrible a friend?

Refuse?

Accept?

Refuse… right?