:3 :3

The Writing On My Hand

Sorry for short chapter... lately I've been obsessed playing this game ^^

 

Jae’s POV

“We’ll come over now, sweetie.” Mom told me. The hand I used to hold the phone was trembling, but I made my voice sound normal.

“Thanks, Mom, Dad. I’m doing alright. Taemin’s the one with the worse condition. When I get home, can you teach me to make The Soup? I’ll give it to Taemin tomorrow morning. And can you bring my mp3?” I asked, my heart knotting and wringing itself out. The Soup is a special soup my mom could make that instantly makes me feel better.

“Sure, sweetheart. We’re on our way.”

“See you soon.” I snapped the phone shut. Why did it hurt this much? I’ve known him for around five days. I agreed to support Faia. Did I really like him that much? Can’t show it. Got to be the strong one. Not going to push a crying girl onto Taemin.

I allowed myself ten seconds of distress outside the room. Never having this kind of experience, my heart was twisting about uncontrollably. I squeezed my eyes shut to prevent any tears from coming out, calming my shuddering, stopping my shaking, and composing myself.

I stared at a light until my eyes were dry, and I turned to go back into the room. Besides, from the way Taemin and Faia sprung back, it looked like it had been an accident.

How convenient.

Taemin was regarding me anxiously.

“Thanks for letting me use your phone.” I put it on his bedside table.

“What happened to yours, anyway?”

“Crushed in your rescue.” I replied nonchalantly. “Anyway, I’m leaving my mp3 with you. Listen to it when I’m gone.” I told him, sitting down. “Read your book before I bore you to death with my face.” Taemin laughed. My top two talents= 1. Creeping people out (uh-huh) and 2. Making people laugh.

“What’s so boring about your face?”

“The fact that it’s mine.” I replied, crossing my legs. “It’s your choice. My boring face or a creepy face.” I said, holding my head by a hand.

“I thought you always wore your creepy face.” Taemin raised an eyebrow, obviously joking.

“No, that’s my normal face, pabo. Would you like to see one of my creepy faces?” I asked.

“Sure.”

“Are you positive?

“Yes.”

“Surely positive?”

“Yes…”

“Positively sure?”

“Yes!”

“Positively surely positive?”

“YES!”

“Oh. Well too bad. I don’t feel like showing you.” I tsked, straightening my legs and sitting properly. Taemin looked at me with a combination of  -_-‘ and D=/

“Wow. I think I’ll read my book now.”

“Good choice, little boy.” I rolled my eyes and lay down, like a bridge between the two chairs. “How’s your head?” I inquired, referring to his concussion.

“On my shoulders.” Taemin replied.

“Seriously bro, unless you want me to creepy face you.”

“Just a headache.” He huffed.

“How are the rest of your injuries?”

“Hurting.” Taemin began pouting.

“You’re a man. it up and man up, cupcake.” I told him like I didn’t care.

He stared at me like o.O with a slightly-open mouth.

“OK, OK, I didn’t mean it. Just get better soon, alright?” I then said a tone softer.

“Arouso.”

“… You’re still a cupcake.”

“Jaaaeeeee-gooooon!”