Yunhee is REALLY Desperate

The Writing On My Hand

zsarmaryco03: yeah

mizice90: uh-huh

Rieys16: sorry...

jamnglamgirl: yep

hellopsr: yes

Jae’s POV

…Excuse me?

…Girlfriend…

WHAT?

Hana scooted back as he wrapped a protective arm around my shoulders. Oh, the poor film crew would have loved to get this in it. They were busy eating in some other room.

Minho, next to me, standing up… calling me his ‘girlfriend.’

WHAT THE HELL.

I swear, there was a wave of gasps resonating about the room. I looked at Yunhee, who looked completely devastated and crushed.

“G-girlfriend?” Yunhee repeated, coughing.

“Yes. Got a problem with that?” Minho went on coolly.

Holy mother of pinecones, what have you gotten me into, Minho?

Does he know that he just gave the bomb to start the avalanche of mad Minho fangirls on me?

Even more… this CLOSENESS. Since Minho was 22 centimeters taller than I, he had my head pressed against his chest. Omo… omomomomomo.

From the corners of my eyes I looked down at the other SHINee member’s reactions. Taemin, Onew, Key and Jonghyun were all open-mouthed.

“I-I’m s-orry.” Yunhee stammered, lowering back down into her seat. And then he lit the bomb to unleash the avalanche of mad Minho fangirls on me… by drawing me into a protective hug. I squeaked a protest, but it was muffled. My face on his chest, his arms wrapped around me, I felt I could suffocate like that. Minho slowly sat us down, keeping one arm on me and pulling me closer to him.

O-M-O

The lunchroom immediately burst into gossip, most definitely on how I tricked Minho-oppa into becoming my boyfriend. SHINee and Hana were both silent, quietly finishing their food.

“Yah, Minho-oppa! What was that for?!” I whispered, trying to move away.

“Well, it stopped her from insulting you, didn’t it?” Did he comprehend that there would be a mad avalanche of rabid fangirls? I breathed slowly, closing my eyes and putting my head on the table. Minho Minho Minho…

The closest I had ever been to a non-family male… except when Key fell on me yesterday.

“Anyway, we’re not really boyfriend-girlfriend.” He added. Well, that much was true. My eyes suddenly fell on Taemin. He was looking down at his kimchi, eating slowly. I sighed, staring at him through my bangs. “It’s just for the school.”

***

How did I know that something like this was going to happen? Something like this, not exactly like it… I just never expected it to happen this way and be this extreme.

I feel like I’m in a movie.

The last in the school, picking up a forgotten book in the classroom, was I. I walked down the hallway, when suddenly a door opened, something hard hit my head and I dropped.

Honestly, I think Minho didn’t know how serious and hardcore his fans were. I swear, I think they’re all rabid maniacs out to kill whoever got within a mile radius of their Flaming Charisma.

This was a bit extreme, but then again, Yunhee was always the type to overreact, along with several of her friends. There was a lump in my head, probably from the dictionary one of them used to hit me with. Well anyway, they did something while I was unconscious. I woke up again in the same hallway where I got hit, except my head felt a lot lighter and my body a lot heavier.

Well anyway, there was a lovely landscape of bruises painted onto my body, all from more rather large and heavy books. When I checked a mirror, they’d hacked off a lot of my hair and left it sprinkled on me.

I bit my lip because the pain really did hurt, but I breathed and calmed down. A note next to me.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!

I shook my head, and then looked at the mess of hairy books. Better clean it up.

***

I dumped the hair in the trash can and put the last book in the shelf. Are they seriously going to torment me like this? Well too bad for them.

I can put up with whatever they throw at me. Cut hair? Pshh, that’s nothing. Bruises? I’ve gotten a million in my lifetime.

Dusting myself off, I went down the hall and exited the school, walking all beaten-up in broad daylight. I felt that it made me look really tough.

Or pitiful, but I rather look strong. I strolled down the sidewalk like nothing, into my house where my parents almost flipped. They made me shower and clean myself, and took me out to a hair place.

When the hairdresser set the large square of fabric on me to keep the hair off, she stared at my hair.

“People have these grudges against me.” I simply explained. She nodded, and then suggested something.

“Hair like Sooyoung in Genie?” She held up a picture. “You’d look awesome with it.”

http://www.glogster.com/media/5/15/91/97/15919726.jpg

“Sure.” It was a pretty cool haircut. I let Mrs. HairPerson (not her real name) perform her magic with her silver scissors.

While she snipped, she asked about the ‘people who have these grudges against me.’

“Eh, this guy and I are pretending to be boyfriend and girlfriend and all the girls are mad about it.” I wouldn’t tell her who the guy was… she might be a rabid Minho fangirl in disguise.

“Why are you pretending to be girlfriend to him?” She asked curiously, combing out hair. What should I say to this? RANDOM EXCUSE GENERATOR, WORK!

We thought it’d be funny.

NO

He proposed marriage.

NO

He wanted a random girl to stop bothering him.

OK

“He wanted this stalker girl to stop bothering him.”

“Well, those girls are harsh over-reactors.” She tsked, spraying more water on my head and shaking her own head.

“Yep.”

“Ok, done! You look awesome!” Mrs. HairPerson spun the chair and let me face the mirror. I really liked it. Honestly.

“Wow! Thanks.” I thanked her as she removed the hair-blanket-thing-to-keep-hair-off-my-clothes and let me sit up.

“Do you want something to cover up that cut next to your lip?” She offered.

“No thanks.” I declined, hopping off the chair and walking to my parents.