:/

The Writing On My Hand

Jae’s POV

My mouth was pretty much dropped open. My mom kept smiling, set the tray down on a nearby table.

“Sorry! <3” Mom waved us along. “I’ll be going now!” She left the room. I never knew Mom could cause a slight earthquake by slamming a door… I turned my head back from the side.

Well anyway… we were in this… position… At least Taemin got the necklace on before Mom rudely burst in. The position that happens in typical… shoujo manga. Hands and knees on either side of me, his body hovering a foot or so above me… that position…

Yeah.

What’s funny is that this lasted for five minutes… five long, dragging minutes… not that I minded that the minutes dragged, and neither of us moved.

Der… Taemin is so attractive. I observed his face and he observed mine. I didn’t know if I’d melted into a puddle yet.

“Let’s drink our juice now.” I was getting really hot inside, all anxious and stuff. He nodded, getting off. I downed the ice-cold orange juice to cool off, facing away from Taemin, and wondering if I’d blushed for the first time ever. When I finished the juice, I put the cup down, breathed and turned to face Taemin.

“Sooo…” I began. “What do you want to do?” Taemin already had his milk necklace on.

“Whatever you want, birthday girl.”

“Umm… I have nothing… and we have five hours before we do the cake and celebration.”

“Let’s go out to an amusement park.” He said abruptly.

“Wha?”

“Amusement park. Let’s go.”

“…Ok then?”