We Gonna Be YO BESTEST BUUDDDDDYYY

The Writing On My Hand

babyangelmaria430: evil friends. D: Yes, my fabulous readers, BE JAE'S FWIEND EVEN THOUGH SHE WON'T KNOW! I will try to update as soon as possible. I've made five updates in the past two days... there's only so much time I have! Actually, I probably have too much time, so I'll shut up now.

Cherrylove13: I will try. :D

zsarmayci03: Well... I'm basically basing her off of me. xD I also do a lot of karate and I weightlift at a gym with my mom. But actually, in my school, I haven't saved a girl from bullying because basically no bullying goes on. The most it goes to is a few insults, and then I scold them. I actually have a bunch of friends, but the funny thing is that none of them really like k-pop. lolololol And the most important, THE HAIR. I'm basing Jae's hair off mine, two long locks in the front and short in the back. Sort of like Hinata (from Naruto) in the first season, but longer.

DO YOU KNOW HAPPY I AM TO HAVE ELEVEN SUBSCRIBERS?

Well, very very happy. I've never had a story that made it past four subscribers.

lololol

I'm proud of this story! (btw my friend really did give my Gelly Roll pens and she really does hate kpop, but her name ain't Hana but I'm not telling her real name. But I don't draw all over my hand with them, because they were kinda expensive and they're my precious pens of precious-ness. And she also buys me a cookie each day at lunch, and we have the pet/owner relationship. lol)

K, Imma go shut up now and write the story.

Jae’s POV

“Oh my god.” I looked up after telling my story to see five jaws all dropped to the ground. Were they really that shocked?

“Why didn’t you ever try to convince them that what you did was right?” Onew looked at me, dumbstruck.

“They wouldn’t believe me, and I didn’t care. If my friends actually thought I did that, then they wouldn’t be my friends because they should know I’m not the type of person to beat someone up for no reason. Or they were just worried about their popularity or something.” I got up to put my tray away.

“Why don’t you care? They made up lies about you!” Jonghyun protested as I placed the tray back where it was supposed to be. Luckily this table was close to the lunch-line.

“Maybe I just have a very cool temper. They can lie about me all they want. It’s enough to know that I know what’s true and what’s not. It’s thinking like this. If people think they can hurt me by saying a bunch of mean words, it’s basically saying they’re stupid, if they think I’m gonna start crying because they said I was a horrible person.” I reply coolly. I really did think that. Just because someone said, “You’re a dork!” I wouldn’t start bawling. “I just let them think what they what. I really don’t care.” SHINee exchanged glances, clearly not having heard this type of theory before. I wouldn’t be surprised. I haven’t met anyone else who thought like me.

“Weren’t you sad at all about losing your friends?” Taemin asked. I nodded. I noticed that the film crew wasn’t there right now. Thank god.

“Duh. But I got over it.” I tucked some hair behind my ear.

“Well, why do you wear jeans and cut your hair like that?” Key inquired curiously.

“Oh this?” I held up one of the longer locks of hair. “I like it that way. It’s unique. I’ve always been good at standing out from the crowd, anyway. I wear jeans because skirts are ew and jeans are comfortable.”

“I… see…” Key’s fashion sense must disapprove. Whatever.

“Hey, Jae, do you like Korean pop?” Taemin wanted to know. I froze. What should I say? I’ll say I’m a mild fan.

“Kind of. It’s OK.” I replied. The urge to obsess over them is slowly returning. I’m good at keeping that urge down. I had the feeling they wanted to be friends with me. I smiled inside. But SHINee looked kind of disappointed. Oh well. IT’s the price for not acting crazily.

Taemin’s POV

Wow, she went through a lot. She doesn’t care, though. If she thinks Korean pop is only ‘OK’ then why did her hand say all this fan-like stuff?

I swear, I’m gonna find out what’s on her hand, this lonely-ish-but-not-really-caring girl! I put my tray away with Key and Minho. Jonghyun and Onew were finishing up their food.

Anyway, after lunch, it turned out that Jae had the same schedule as us, and we sat around her every class. Hana was only in Jae’s lunch period. We said goodbye to HAna and went to class together.

The end of the school day didn’t come soon enough. I was bored. I already knew  it anyway. Jae seemed bored to, along with the rest of SHINee. With no more room on her hands to write on, she just scribbled on a piece of paper, drawings… wow she draws well.

I realized the type of drawing… anime style. It’s really good! I was surprised, but didn’t let it show.

Anyway, the film crew had gotten us after the morning incident of Jae falling, and showed bits and parts of each class, learning and writing notes. They got us while we got our lunch and sat down, but none of the conversation. PE was after lunch, but all we did then we run around a track. Jae is fast…

IT turned out our lockers were right next to Jae’s.  She was right next to the section of un-acquired lockers, and we got them there. When we went to our lockers that morning, we went to them after everyone else was in class already.

How  am I going to look at Jae’s hands? I don’t know…  Our manager was here in his black van.

“Bye, Jae.”

“Bye, Taemin-oppa.” OMG SHE USED –OPPA. –OPPA FOR MEEEEE!

“See you tomorrow, Jae.”

“Bye!”

“I’ll see you later.” Our SHINee said goodbye to Jae, and she replied to all of them, using –oppa on their names, too. It’s only polite, right?

We went off the black van and packed ourselves in it.

Jae’s POV

Hana and I have different buses, and I don’t even use a bus. I just walk.

“Are you just that desperate, Jae? Hogging SHINee all to yourselves. What kind of threat did you use on them to make them spent time with someone like you?”