:3

The Writing On My Hand

Jae’s POV

I felt bad that Taemin didn’t get to do anything there. I felt bad I went completely depressed and ruined everything.

I can’t help but feel annoyed at Faia, even if I don’t want to. She just kept pestering me about what she knew was bad news. Taemin was silent.

“Mianhe…” I muttered. Taemin glanced down at me.

“It’s OK, my little dongsaeng.” He replied softly.

“I completely ruined the birthday, right? I feel like I’m wasting your time…” I continued, slowly. Taemin looked at me, shocked.

“Of course not! Let’s find something new to do.” He went on. I smiled a bit. He didn’t think I was wasting his time. Fan or not, I’m acknowledging the fact I want more than friendship with him. Minho? Not even.

“Like what?” I asked, my spirits lightening. I hate it when I get all sad. I’m supposed to be always not-sad. It’s just that event back then was more depressing than what I told SHINee.

“Whatever you want to do. It’s your birthday.” He repeated, like last time.

“…ummm…” I began to think. What did I want to do? Should we go back to the amusement park? I kind of want to, now. I wiped away my worries and sadness from Faia. “Let’s go back to the amusement park.”

“Wha?” Taemin looked confused.

“Amusement park. Let’s go.”

“…Why? We just left.”

“I don’t want to waste the tickets you bought. I’m sorry for being such and emo and trying to leave the park. I haven’t been to an amusement park in ages.” I explained. He laughed.

“Same here. Since I’ve been an idol, the only time I’ve gone to an amusement park is for YunHaNam.” He chuckled. “Ok, let’s go again!” Taemin declared and threw a friendly arm around me. We turned around and headed for the park again.

“We might see Faia again.” I mentioned.

“Maybe… and who exactly is she?” Taemin questioned. I wouldn’t blame him.

“Five years back, we were friends, and then she left to study abroad. She just came back this week.” I told him.

“Ohhh.” Taemin nodded.

“Let’s go on Eruption!” I suggested, pointing to the highest roller-coaster in the amusement park. We hadn’t gone that far. Taemin laughed.

“Ok, Eruption it is.” He agreed. We walked down the pathway to the line.

*** (I just made this amusement park up, by the way.)

“Please raise your arms.” The speaker instructed. Taemin and I both did. The bar came down in the front, securing us from randomly falling out and plummeting to a gruesome death.

I grinned at Taemin. “You ready?”

“Pssh, this is nothing!” He replied.

“Keep your hands and feet inside the cart at all times.” The speaker told us.

“Let’s do this!” I yelled. No one really cared. Everyone was screaming, anyway. The roller-coaster began to slowly rumble down the track. I was thrilled. This coaster had loops and really large drops. I can’t waiiiit!

We began an incline and slowly we rose up. The cart vibrated from the slow-moving, and I grinned. “Key would be so scared.” I commented, remembering from the YunHaNam number 4, where Key almost didn’t do the bunjee jump.

Ten seconds later, we were at the top. I went wild when we began to shoot downward. The air slapped at me, but I didn’t care. We were thrown into a right, a huge loop where my eyes swam, and several more loops and peaks.