Chapter 15

Battle of the Century: Best Academy of the Year

Author’s POV.

School ended and soon, it was time for the candidates to have a meeting in the Hybrid Ministry.

V’s POV.

 

I decided to go to the Ministry alone to show them I was capable. I was walking up a steep road and reached the Ministry. I froze on the spot and looked at the familiar vampire who reached the same time as me.

 

“You’re a candidate?” We both said together. I growled, copybat, I looked away.

 

------------------------------------

 

Your POV.

I went to the Hybrid Ministry alone, my brothers wanted to come along but I refused. I need to show them I am an independent. I was walking up a steep road, the Hybrid Ministry was on a little hill. I reached the Ministry but stopped in my tracks as a familiar werewolf reached the same time.

 

“You’re a candidate?” We both said together. I raised my brow and looked at him questioningly. Tch, fancy copying me. I looked away.

 

“Are you guys Presidential candidates?” a voice said. I looked towards the voice, I recognize it as the Head of Elections, Mr Kang Daesung. I quickly bowed a 180 degrees.

“Annyeonghaseyo Mr Kang.” I stared at V.

Damn it, that werewolf just has to say it at the same time with me.

“You two have good chemistry.” He smiled while nodding then gestured us to follow him.

 

What? Good chemistry?! I rather have good chemistry with a cow than him. I rolled my eyes and walked. We came to the door at the same time. We looked at each other when he suddenly bowed. I was taken aback by his action and stepped back.

 

“Ladies first, please go in first, Miss Im.” I growled in a low voice when he smirked at me, continue your little act Kim Taehyung.

“Such a gentleman, good job Mr…” He asked for his name.

“My name is Kim Taehyung, sir,” He bowed at Mr Kang, “Very mannerful too.” He nodded and walked away. I heard a snicker.

“One point for me,” Kim Taehyung smirked and walked away.

 

I grabbed the hem of my uniform in frustration and controlled the blood in my body from boiling.

 

----------------------

 

V’s POV.

 

I followed Mr Kang and snickered to myself. Im Jae-na. Hmph. I rolled my eyes and walked into the office with a smirk. When I opened the door, there were already four other people inside which I assume as the candidates. The three of us settled down and looked at Mr Kang.

 

“Alright, we all know what we are here for.” All six candidates nodded.

“Goo Jihyun, Candidate 1 for the Vampire Association.”

“Here.” A girl with pale skin and big brown eyes said.

“Im Jae-na, Candidate 2 for the Vampire Association.”

“Here.” She raised her hand and I rolled my eyes.

“Park Chunhee, Candidate 3 for the Vampire Association.”

“Here.” The only guy from the Vampire Association raised his hands.

 

“Now, we’ll move on to the werewolves.” Mr Kang announced.

“Kim Taehyung, Candidate 1 for the Werewolves Company.”

“Here.” I can swear I saw Im Jae-na roll her eyes. Aish that woman.

“Song Chaehyuk, Candidate 2 for the Werewolves Company.”

“Here.” Ah… I recognize him! The Math expert from the next class.

“Kim Jihee, Candidate 3 for the Werewolves Company.”

“Here.” Ulzzang for President? What…

 

-------------------------

 

Your POV.

 

That Kim Taehyung has so many things to say huh? I can totally see it from his face even though I do not read minds, you better hide your emotions mister. The briefing went on and on about how we have to prepare and how well we have to do, what values do we need, oh gosh. Oh, that Jihee girl is totally falling asleep soon. Hahaha! Alright, Im Jae-na, you really have to do well for this, I cannot let my brothers down, and I’ll show that Kim Taehyung who is queen. I smirked and continued listening to the briefing.

 

After two long hours, the briefing ended and we were all allowed to go home. I grabbed my school bag and opened the door, being the first one, I held the door for everybody as a kind gesture. Surprisingly, all of them bowed and smiled at me, including the werewolves, I guess what Daehyun oppa said was true. The election is an important day, the Vampires and Wolves know better than to wreck havoc on such a day.

 

“Thanks door girl.” Okay, except for this one irritating werewolf.

“You’re very welcome, Taehyung-ssi.” I said in a highly sarcastic manner and smirked.

 

We both growled at each other and walked off to two different directions.

 

--------------------------------

Mr Kang’s POV.

 

Is it just me or do they look like a married couple? Oh well…

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author’s Corner:

 

Hey guys! 

I just want to say a big thank you to all of you out there because I’ve reached 10 subscribers!^^

 

k1zbps.gif

To celebrate, I shall show you my babies! BE HAPPY!!!! keke.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 shinee-dream-girl-gif.gif

My ultimate bias group SHINee! 

 

tumblr_mlhn5s1lBf1rz5mbyo1_500.gif

DA BABYz!

 

BTS-bts-35232456-500-238.gif

The BTS babies.

tumblr_mmrtlqB3Vd1rj8475o1_500.gif

The INFINITE oppas.

tumblr_mh5i1jXHO11s3bn2so1_500.gif

The EXO darlings!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for the mini gifs spam! Thank you all so so much! Please continue to subscribe, comment and support mystory! LOVEYOUALL!♥ *waves*