Chapter 9

Call You Mine

*Sung Ah POV*

Finally we are infront of the hunted house. We walk in two by two. Lay and Suho, Xiumin and Chen, Chanyeol and Eun Ji, Kai and D.O, Luhan and Ha Rin, Minah and Kris, I and Tao and lastly Sehun and Baekhyun. We heard Eun Ji screamed. Tao start to get scared and patted Kris shoulder. He turned around and smiled at Tao.

"Gwenchana" Kris said and then Tao smile back at Kris.

"Er..okay" Tao reply.

We walk slowly. About 2 minutes later the ghost's face appear out of nowhere. I felt scared and fist my hands tightly then I look at Minah who was hugging Kris arm tightly. Kris put his arm around Minah's shoulder to pull her closer to him. My eyes become widen and I wonder what kind of relationship they have. I hold my tears to fall down and my heart felt really hurt. I don't know why I didn't felt scared with all the ghosts there. Usually I'm a coward person who will scream when I watch horror movie or go to the hunted house. But now all I want is to run away from here and cry.

Suddenly Tao scream and run towards Kris then Baekhyun walk next to me and leave Sehun alone at the back. I look at him. Baekhyun spoken.

"Wae-yo?" he smile at me.
"N-nothing.." I reply and look down.
"Yahh gwenchana? You look pale. Are you scared?" he asked worriedly. I just shakes my head.

I can't speak or else I will burst into tears. Then he hold my hand and pull me closer to him. Sehun look at us and raise his eyebrow. About 3 minutes later, Chen walk secretly towards Minah and shout at her ear. Everyone were shock and scream loudly. Kris get mad at naughty Chen.

"YAHHHH! Don't popped out like that again." he give a death glare to Chen.

Baekhyun noticed Tao sit on the floor and cover his face with his hands and scream non-stop. Everyone look at him and laugh at him. Suho as a 'mother' leave Lay and walk towards Tao.

"Tao gwenchana?" Suho asked worriedly.
"Om-ommaaaa~" Tao hug Suho tightly.
"Yahhh~" Suho eyes widen but hug him back.
"Yah! Chen what's wrong with you?" Suho asked him angrily.
"I just want to tease them" he answered innocently.
"Aish! Poor my baby Tao" Suho cupped Tao's face and wipe his tears using his thumbs.
"Mworago hyung?!" Sehun asked.
"BABY?!"Everyone said together with gross face.

I laugh really hard. They're so funny. They're able to make me forget my sadness about what happened earlier. When I laugh Kris was looking at me with his serious face. I stop laughing then look down.

*End POV*

*Narrator POV*

After 30 minutes later, we walked out from the hunted house. Exo can't stop teasing Tao except Suho.Tao sulking and said "You guys are so mean! Don't talk to me again. Go away!" he walk towards Suho and stay by his side.

We walk out from the amusement park and heading to the parking lot.

"Okay guys lets go home" Luhan said.
"Not us. We're going to pub right, Xiumin?" Chen said.
"What! Pub?!" Luhan asked wih his confuse expression.
"We want to surprise and console Tao. We plan this earlier with Suho" Xiumin explained.

Chanyeol said that he is going home first with Eun Ji with his Audi r8.

"Wait. How about Minah?" Eun Ji asked Chanyeol before she get into the car.
"Erm.." Chanyeol look around

"Luhan hyung. How?" he asked.
"I think.." Luhan was about to continue his sentences but get cut off by Kris.
"Its okay. I'll send her back" Kris said while holding his key.
"Then how about this girl?" Ha Rin points to Sung Ah.
"Its okay unnie. I can get a bus" Sung Ah said with fake smile.
"Ani! Hey Kris send Sung Ah to her house" Luhan order.
"I.." Luhan cut off her sentence.
"No excuses Sung Ah. Its already late for a girl like you to go home alone." Luhan said.
"Kaja.."Kris said with his firm voice then get into his Porsche Panamera Turbo while Minah already waited inside his car.

After 4 minutes later, Suho's driver came with Hummer Limousin. All of them get into the car except for Chanyeol, Eun Ji, Luhan, Ha Rin, Kris, Minah and Sung Ah. Luhan drive his Porsche Gallardo away and leave Kris, Minah and Sung Ah alone. Sung Ah was about to open the front seat but she saw Minah look at her weirdly.

"Yes?"Minah asked.
"Er... m-mianhe.. I-I thought there's no one seat here" Sung Ah answered awkwardly.
"Its okay.." Minah said while smilling at her.

"You want to stand there like statue or get into the car?" Kris said and roll his eyes.
"Er..d-d-dae" hold her tears and get into the car.

After Sung Ah sit at the back of Kris, he start to drive.