Chapter 17

Call You Mine

*Minah POV*

I saw Eun Ji walk to the couch and she sat beside me
"What are you watching unnie?"She ask and looking at the television screen.
"Erm.. a drama. Eun Ji, I want to ask you something.."I said and look at Eun Ji face.
"About what?"Eun Ji said and her eyes still focus watching the drama.
"Err.. Kris?" I said shyly.

"Kris? Kris Oppa? Why?"Eun Ji look at me with her suprise face.
"Erm.. Did him has a girlfriend?"I ask Eun Ji curiously.
"Girlfriend? For the time being he wasn't have a girlfriend.."Eun Ji explain.
"Really? Like seriously he don't have a girlfriend? I mean a hot guy like him? Or did he gay?"I eagerly ask Eun Ji
"Woo calm down unnie.. you asking too much.. as I know Kris Oppa is not gay. ( As I heard what Eun Ji said it make me relief) But he doesnt really trust a girl" Eun Ji said.
"What was that supposed to mean?"I asked her curiously.
"It started when her girlfriend cheated on him."Eun Ji replied and sigh.
"What?! Really?! Omg that girl must be stupid for cheating on him"I said disbelief.
"Yes! So unbelieveable right?"Eun Ji said.
"Urm.. Can you tell me what actually happened?"I started to feel intrested on this story.
"Okay well I dont really know the whole story but all I know is that that girl almost kiss a guy infront of Kris on his birthday."Eun Ji told me.
"She what? How dare she cheated on him? On his birthday?!"I said disbelief again.
"Haaa! Well she deserve it!"Eun Ji said and laughed.
"What so funny Eun Ji-yah?"I asked her weirdly.
"She is someone that I hate."Eun Ji said and I looked at her weirdly.
"Oh God dont tell me she is Ha Rin your cousin and that guy is Luhan."I said with my eyes widen.
"Yah unnie! Its not her."Eun Ji rolled her eyes.
"Then...?"I raised my eyebrow.
"Its Sung Ah duh~ and that guy is Baekhyun."She said and crossed her arm.
"S-sung A-ah..? No way she's look innocent "I said in shocked.
"Hah! Dont judge a book by its cover"She said annoyingly.
"And with Baekhyun..? Seriously?!"I said again
"How do I know unnie, she's not even my friend either...and ya unnie, why suddenly you asking me about Kris Oppa?"Eun Ji looking at me sharply waiting for my answer.
"Err.. nothing just curious"I reply
"Oh okay"Eun Ji said

 

After Eun Ji told me what happened to Kris, we continue watch the television and I still can't believe that Sung Ah can do that to Kris because she seem a kind person. I feel sorry to Kris but wait did I like him already? I thought and quickly shaked my head and make Eun Ji raised her eyebrow when she looked at me.

"Gwenchana unnie?"Eun Ji asked and I just nodded my head.

I get up and tell Eun Ji that I want to go to sleep already and heading to my bedroom, I lay on my bed and suddenly thought about Kris. Okay maybe I like him... no I love him... no I just like him as a friend... Argh! I scream in my mind and sit on my bed. Maybe I should seduce him and be his girlfriend I thought and smile, yes! and falls asleep.

*Narrator POV*

Meanwhile in Exo's appartment, Xiumin, D.O, Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun, Chen were watching the television and eat while the others sing some song while Chanyeol play with his guitar.

"Luhan-ssi who you calling just now?"Xiumin asked when he see Luhan walked out from his bedroom.
"Of course it is Ha Rin noona."Sehun said and continue eat the snacks.
"Kris, you want to sleepover.. here?"Luhan asked and sit next to Kris.
"Hurm.."Kris looked at his watch"If you guys want me to."Kris said.
"We dont want to"Chen said jokingly .
"Aish~ you still have to pay me back"Kris said and glared at Chen.
"Pay back?"Chen asked innocently.
"Yah, you're the one who make me paid the ice-cream."Kris said.
"Hyung, you still mad at me about that ice-cream bill?"Chen said disbelief then Chanyeol sing a song.
"Hyung stop singing!"Sehun covered his ears.
"A....~ rirang..!!"Chayeol sing again.
"Hajima hyung!"Kai throw pillow at him then Baekhyun hit the coffee table and make Chanyeol sing again.
"Oh God"Kris said and put his earphones at his ears and Luhan took one of Kris's earphone and put it at his ear as well with his innocent expression then Kris glared at Luhan.
"What?"Luhan asked.
"Give my earphone back Luhan."Kris said.
"I dont want to be deaf."Luhan said.
"Me either."Kris said again.
"Sharing is caring"Luhan said and covered his other ear.
"What are you doing?"Kris asked and raised his eyebrow.
"Since we shared the earphone I try to covered my other ear with my hand."Luhan chuckles.

While the others try their best to cover their ears, Chanyeol and Baekhyun still make a noise happily. But then Kai get up because he can't stand with Chanyeol voice.

"Wae-yo?"Chanyeol asked and stop singing.
"I better go to sleep right now"Kai answered.
"Yah.. but it still early"Chanyeol said again.
"For you yes"Kai about to go to his room.
"Chanyeol hyung dont act like you dont know him."D.O said.
"What do you mean D.O-yah?"Chanyeol asked weirdly.
"He have to sleep early so he can make a call for chicken delivery in the morning"D.O explained and others laugh.
"I HEARD THAT!"Kai shout from his room.

About 1 hour later, the boys get up and go to their room, Kris sleep in Luhan and Chanyeol's room since they're really close to each other. But when Kris was about to close his eyes Chanyeol ask him something.

"Kris hyung!"Chanyeol said.
"Hurm~"Kris said annoyingly.
"Can I ask you something?"Chanyeol asked and make Luhan look at him.
"You already asked me duh"Kris said and then Chanyeol sit on his bed with Luhan.
"Dont be mad huh?"Chanyeol asked and feel little bit scared.
"We'll see"Kris said.
"Nevermind, forget about it hyung."Chanyeol lay back on his bed.
"Aish~! Yah Chanyeol-yah what is it?"Kris said and sit on the bed and Luhan shakes his head.
"Kris-ssi dont you miss Sung Ah?"Luhan asked but still feel uneasy and then Chanyeol sit down.
"No."Kris answered and lay back on the bed.
"E-Erm m-m-maybe s-sometime...?"Luhan asked him again.
"Goodnight guys"Kris turn his body around and sleep.
"Haih... goodnight Kris"Luhan closed his eyes.
"Goodnight hyung."Chanyeol falls asleep but then Kris secretly open his eyes back and think about what did Luhan asked him just now.