Chapter 19

Call You Mine

*Kris POV*

 I still remembered what happened last night when Luhan and Chanyeol asked me about Sung Ah. Since that I kept thinking of her. Did I miss Sung Ah? Back then, she always smile and laugh but from what I see now she always alone and smile are no longer on her face. It is my fault? No, no, no! I shake my head. Its not my fault its her. She's the one who cheating on me. 

 While I was in a deep thought, Chanyeol suddenly stand up and rap a Two Moon song. I shake my head with his action because he's always delirious when he is sleeping. I walk toward him and patted his back, "Go sleep back, Chanyeol-ah. You're delirious right now. Go sleep back." He so hyperactive at day time,when at night, this will happen to him. I lay down at my bed and tried to close my eyes but I can't. Sung Ah crying face when she begged me not to break up with her keep appear infront of my eyes. ! I cursed on my mind. Why its really hard for me to forget her?!

 The next morning, I wake up earlier than before. I stretches my body like I always do. I take a bath and I don't know why, I'm not in the right mood today. Xiumin and DO who are at the kitchen bar are looking at me when I stepped out from my room.

"Woah, you wake up early today" Xiumin said while eating his steamed bun. I just nod my head, too lazy to speak.
"Hyung,wanna join us breakfast? I've already cook. You want me to get it for you?" DO asked me.
"No, thanks. I'm in hurry, my dad ask me to have breakfast with him" I lied. I didn't mean to lied. I just want to get out from this house before Luhan and Chanyeol wake up so that there wont be an awkward moment for us. 
"Oh, its okay then. Bye hyung" DO said while waving his hand.

I drove back to my house to change my outfit, after that I walk downstair and spotted my dad and aunty Jenny at the dining table.

"Morning son"Mr Wu said.
"Morning."I replied 
"Come let's have breakfast together."My dad command.
"Hurm"I said and 
pulled the chair and sat on it.
"Where did you go last night?"He curiously asked.
"My friend's house."I answered briefly and continued to eat.

"Who is it? Your Exo friend? It's have been awhile we don't eat together."He said while looking straight at his food while I just kept myself quiet.
"And it would be great if your mom was still alive."He sigh. 
"I think I'm done."I put my spoon and fork down on the plate then get up.
"Where do you want to go?"He asked and looked at me.
"I need to go to somewhere, see you later." I left the house.

 

 

I parked my car at the parking lot and walked while putting the earphone at my ears. I see there was boy play with his mom. My mom's face suddenly appear. I miss my mom. I need Sung Ah right now, she always by my side when i miss mother I pull out my phone from my pocket and quickly dialed Sung Ah's number, I hope she'll answer it.

"Erm, hello I need to talk to you. Please meet me at Coffeest Cafe."I hangs up without waiting for her to answered and continued walked again.

*Sung Ah POV*

Meanwhile Ha Rin unnie looked around the cafe, I decided to have a walk to take a fresh air. I feel so happy today. Finally we can open our own cafe. While I'm in my deep thought, suddenly I bumped into someone and...

"Sorry.. I didn't mean to... err.. K-kris?"I stuttered when I saw him.
"Uh.. Sung Ah.."He was about to come closer towards me.
"......"My eyes looked at him weirdly.

But then Minah pop out from nowhere, she walked towards Kris and greeted him.

"Hey Kris, erm.. hey Sung Ah"Minah smiled.
"Hey
Minah."I replied.
"Oh Kris, are you okay?"
Minah asked him.
"Yes I'm fine."He smile weakly.
"Let's go, we can talk at the cafe."
Minah said and cling her hand with Kris.
"But I.."Kris got a cut off by
Minah.
"What's wrong? you called me just now and told me that you need me right now."Minah looked at Kris. 

It hurting me when I saw both of them walk away together and leave me alone.

*Minah POV*

I noticed that Sung Ah always together with Kris. Haven't they already broke up?! Huh!~ I rolled my eyes. I felt annoyed with her but I have to act nice infront of Kris. I have to treat her like before or else my plan to seduce Kris will be fail huh~ About 15 minutes later, we arrived at the cafe, Kris open the door for me How gentlemen he is. I thought then walk into the cafe and Kris choose to sit near the window. We take a sit then I look at the menu with Kris.

"Urm.. Minah what do want to drink?"Kris asked and put the menu book down on the table.
"How about you?"I asked while looking at him.
"Irish coffee, would you like to drink it too...?"Kris asked and smile.
"I would love to!"I replied and smile sweetly at him and he smile back again.

Kris put his hand up to call the waiter, the waiter see it and walk towards us. He take out his small note book and get ready to write down our order.

"Welcome! So can I take you order?"The waiter asked.
"Yes."I said.
"2 Irish coffee please."Kris order.
"Anything else..?"The waiter asked again.
"Erm.. do you want to eat anything Kris?"I asked.
"Its okay, how about you?"He asked me back.
"A slice of chocolate cheesecake would be nice."I said.
"Okay I'll be right back"The waiter said and leave.
"So Kris what did you want to tell me?"I asked.
"Actually..nothing."He looked away.
"Really? Then why did you called me?"I asked him weirdly.
"I just want to have a drink with you."He replied.
"Hurm, okay." I smiled.

 

A few second has passed. We looked at the outside of the cafe through the window. I decided to break the silence.

 

"Kris..?."

"Yes?" He looked at me.                                                         

"Can I.. ask you something?" I just stared at my hands, no guts to look at him.

"Sure." He answered.

"Uhm, I heard your ex-girlfriend cheat on you. And.. that girl happened to be Sung Ah. Is that true?" I asked frankly.

 

A few seconds has past. He just keep silence. 

 

"Look. I didn't meant to being a busybody. I just curious. Its okay If you didn't answered. I'm sorry if Im being rude. Just, forget about my question earlier." I quickly apologize to him. I'm afraid that he will get mad at me.

"No no no. Its okay. Yes. She is my ex. And about that cheat thingy, urm.. I don't know... Well, its a long time before so i don't want to remember about it anymore. Hey talk about past, do you by any chance have a boyfriend during your high school?"

"No. Why?" I lied.

"Nothing. Just curious." 

"Oh okay." I thought he want to ask me if now I have a boyfriend or not. Minah, you're thinking too far.