Chapter 42

Call You Mine

*Han Ni POV*

Here I am, stuck in the middle of Exo members. All of them looked at me like a hungry wolf eho take their time to eat their prey. I gave them an awkward smile since I don’t know what to do yet I don’t know what will happen to me next.

"Yah..-" Kai’s word got a cut of when..
"LU HAN NI!" A familiar voice stormed in the cafe.
"Luhan hyung.." Chen called him as the others gave him a space to walk towards me.
"Yah, aish this kid, what are you doing here? When you come back? Why dont you call me? What do you..-" Luhan keep nagging to me like our late haraboji.
"Yah.. answer me?" Luhan stared at me with his serious face.
"Surprise..?" Thats all I can say and I laughed awkwardly at him.
"Aish.. you.. really..-" Luhan want to continue his word when Ha Rin unnie interupt him.
"God, stop interrogate her like that, its not like she doing a crime." Ha Rin raised her eyebrow at Luhan.
"But jagi..-" Again Luhan got a cut off.
"Uhuh, don’t you dare call me jagi, sweetheart or what so ever, you haven’t being forgive yet..!" Ha Rin turned around then walked to her office and we hold our laughter when we looked at Luhan was being left dumbfounded.
"Dont you guys dare to laugh." Luhan glared at us.

Later, Ha Rin unnie walked out from her office and looked at us who were sitting there silently.

"Sung Ah, we have costumers here, what are you waiting for? Take their order and Han Ni you dont want me to cut your first salary right? Go to the kitchen now." Ha Rin command as she prepared to go out of the cafe.
"Unnie, where are you going?" Han Ni get up from her seat.
"I’ve got something to do with the ex owner of this cafe." Ha Rin took some documents on the counter table.
"Err btw guys, have you seen my car keys?" Ha Rin search it in her beg and the others said no as replied.
"Aish, where is it? I’m in hurry..!" Ha Rin panicked then Luhan grab her arm.
"I’ll send you." Luhan said.
"No, its okay I can go by myself." Ha Rin said coldly but Luhan ignore her then they left.

As I walked into the kitchen, Sung Ah unnie do her duty as a waitress. She take an order from Exo members.. and wait where is D.O.? Eh, I thought he was here but.. where? Hurm.. whatever~ lets start working Han Ni!

"Woah..!" I looked at D.O, surprised.
"Oh you work here too?" D.O smiled at me.
"Dont tell me.." I tried to guess but he just keep smiling and continue to find some ingredients in the cabinet.
“Yes! I’m gonna stuck with D.O in this kitchen.. hohoho!” I’m doing my celebration dance until..
“Err, Han Ni are you okay?” D.O raise his eyebrow.
“Yes?” I can feel my cheek getting hot. Oh its so embarrasing.

*End POV*

 



With Sung Ah.. she wear an apron and take a small book to write their order then she heading to Exo members. She stared at Kris who was busying texting someone, she wondered who is it. As Kris raised his eyebrow when he realised that Sung Ah looked at him she quickly snap out and asked the boys their order.

"Thats all. So Sung Ah tell me well I mean us, is this your new cafe?" Suho asked and Sung Ah replied him by nodding her head.
"Why don’t you or Ha Rin call us for help to renovate this cafe?" Xiumin asked.
"Well we don’t want to burden you guys since Han Ni the one who design this cafe and unnie already pay the workers to renovate this cafe just like what Han Ni design.." Sung Ah explain and smiled at Xiumin.
"Eh, Kris hyung have you order yet?" Chanyeol looked at Kris who still busy with his phone.
"Hot chocolate would be great."Kris said, still focus on his phone.
"Okay then, your order will be here in any minutes." Sung Ah walked away then sighed softly.

About half an hour later, Minah and the girls walk into the cafe and approached the boys. Sung Ah stared at Kris who was smiling brightly when Minah hug him. She can’t hold her tears anymore then decided to go to the toilet and cry silently.

While in the kitchen D.O and Han Ni saw everything and they feel sorry to Sung Ah.

"Poor noona.. did she know about them?" D.O point to the new couple.
"Not yet.." Han Ni let out a big sighed.
"You better go and find her Han Ni. Its okay I can handle things here" D.O gave her a heart-shaped smile.

Then Han Ni left and find Sung Ah.

"Unnie..?" Han Ni patted Sung Ah’s shoulder lightly, then she quickly wipe her tears away before she turned her head to Han Ni.
"Yes, Han Ni?" Sung Ah tried her best to give a smile to Han Ni. "Are you okay unnie?" Han Ni feel worried.
"I’m fine Han Ni, dont worry." Sung Ah looked down.
"Unnie.. stop..-" Sung Ah interupt Han Ni’s word.
"Okay lets go continue our work, or else Ha Rin unnie will turn into a tiger." Sung Ah let out a fake laughed, then they both go out from the toilet.

Their first day was really unexpected, lots of costumer came into the cafe. Luckily EXO still at the cafe so Han Ni asked the maknae(s) to help Sung Ah for taking orders and serve. While Xiumin volunteer to be barista, so does Chen want to help Xiumin, but D.O quickly said no to Chen then he told Han Ni that Chen almost burn the coffee maker and Chen only gave a death glared at D.O.

"Han Ni, can you please stop eating and help me?" D.O put his hands on his hip.
"Its delicious and I can’t stop myself from eat this." Han Ni pouts when D.O took Han Ni’s food.
“Help me or no food for you” D.O threated. Han Ni sigh and continue helping D.O prepare food for the customers.

"Oh god, it’s so irritating!" Kai crossed his arms then he took some french fries and eat.
"Yah! Aish.." D.O hit Kai’s head with wooden spatula and Kai groaned.
"What happen Kai?" Han Ni asked while sneakily take the fries to eat.
"The costumers, I mean the girls out there really creepy and annoying. Am I too hot to handle?" Kai carefully touch his cheeks, Han Ni and D.O just rolled their eyes.
"Thats all?" D.O raised his eyebrow, and Kai nodded.
"Where the heck you Kim Jongin?!" Tao walked into the kitchen.
"What?" Kai looked at moody Tao.
"What do you mean by what? Help us!" Tao pull Kai’s ear and left the kitchen.
For Tao, Sehun, Kai, Xiumin, D.O and Han Ni they feel like the cafe was out of control.

But, Sung Ah control the situation easily like nothing happened. The way she treat the costumer, really impressive. And the costumer feel good around her. They really amazed with Sung Ah work. Minah glared at Sung Ah when Exo keep praising Sung Ah but Minah feel little bit grateful when Kris didn’t give a damn about Sung Ah. (So it seems like Kris really hate Sung Ah huh? Good job Minah, keep it up.) Minah thought and grinned evily.

"Are you okay babe?" Kris caressed Minah cheek.
"Uh? Oh nothing oppa. The coffee taste great, I dont know that Xiumin oppa can make coffee.." Minah smiled sweetly at her boyfriend.
"Well he really want to be a profesional barista someday." Kris said while looking at Xiumin who was really enjoy making the coffee infront of the girls that feel impress at him.

"Hey handsome come here." A girl call Sehun.
"Yes, may I help you?" Sehun smiled at the girl.
"Oh my God, you’re freaking hot!" Said the other girl.
"Hey boy, people call me Eun Sang, but you can call me tonight." That girl giggles and hold Sehun’s hand.
"Yehet!" Sehun laugh awkwardly.
"What is your name?" The girls seems like getting more interest at him.
"Well you beautiful girl can call me whatever you want but I prefer you call me handsome." Sehun said proudly and wink at them then the girls scream excitedly.
"Well excuse me lady, I have to take him to go back to his work." Tao approached them and push Sehun away.

"Erm.. can I ask you something?" Tao suddenly stop walking and ask the girl then she nodded.
"Is that Gucci latest release?" Tao point to her bag.
 "Yes, and.. why?" The girl looked at him.
"Oh my God..! Like seriously? I love Gucci!" Tao said excitedly and continue talking with the girls.
Sehun, Sung Ah and Kai feel disbelief with Tao when they saw Tao was really excited talking with that girl about Gucci stuff.

 



That evening when the cafe was empty with costumer, Sung Ah and others let out a sigh of relief, they tired yet feel great for their first day.

"I swear Luhan, if you do that again, you’re not allow to follow me anymore." Ha Rin walk into the cafe and the others turn their head towards Ha Rin and Luhan.
"You’re freaking let me stay in the car..! I getting bored sitting alone so thats why I went out to see you." Luhan glared at his girlfriend.
"That doesnt mean you have to punch his face." Ha Rin point to Luhan.
"Why not? How can I stand if you act so lovey dovey with him." Luhan said and the others just turn their head to the left and right when the couple speak.
"Huh? It just my stuff fall down so he help me to pick up, thats all.!" Ha Rin show her document and handbag to Luhan.
"And then what? He accidently touch your hand then you guys look into each other eyes then fall inlove? You think you’re in middle of filming a drama or something?" Luhan look unsatisfied and keep his hand into his pocket.
"Oh God, the hell is going on?" Han Ni and D.O walked out from the kitchen.
"She/He’s starting first!" Luhan and Ha Rin said unison and Han Ni roll her eyes annoyingly.
"Hey thats my line." Ha Rin said.
"Mine!" Luhan argue back.
"Mine!" Ha Rin point to herself.
"Its mine!" Luhan was about to pull out his hand from his pocket and suddenly the keys fall down on the floor. The atmosphere stay silent for a moment.
"Is that.. my car key?" Ha Rin raised her eyebrow.
"Opps.." Luhan froze and looked at Ha Rin who was glaring at him. Luhan smile as he thought Ha Rin walk towards him because she already forgive him, but he’s wrong Ha Rin just glaring at him and pick up the keys and walk into her office.
 
Han Ni gave what-are-you-thinking-you-doing look at her brother.
"It accidently in my pocket." Luhan said innocently and sighed heavily then he sit on the chair.
"Oppa are you okay..? You look tired, you want drink?" Nari put her arms around Luhan’s shoulder.
Han Ni slap Nari hand from touching Luhan.
“Oww.. Hey what are you doing?” Nari glared at Han Ni.
“Who are you thinking that you simply can to touch Luhan?” Han Ni said and pull Luhan from Nari.
“Luhan, what are you doing here? Go talk with Ha Rin unnie.” Han Ni push him to Ha Rin’s office.
 



After Luhan enter Ha Rin office.

"Just who are you?" Nari raised her voice.
“Me? I don’t think you need to know me. If you still insist call me you scariest nightmare.”Han Ni smirked.

“Go Han Ni” Sehun cheering for Han Ni from the side.

“You think I scared of little kid like you? Huh.. don’t you know who am I” Nari tried to treaten Han Ni.
“Oh, who are you?” Han Ni pretend to be scared.
“I'm Luhan’s girlfriend” Nari proudly said and all can hear Minah cheer for Nari “You go girl!”.
“HAHAHAHAHA!” Han Ni laugh loudly. Sehun and Tao burst into laughter too.

Nari face turned red when she saw all EXO members are laughing at her and she also can see Minah hit Kris arm to stop him from laughing. Even that are laughing at her. 

“What so funny about that?” Nari tried to control her anger.
“Funny? Haha.. Its hilarious, you should win an award for being the most funniest girl in this decade. Listen here, I don’t want to be rude but I think you see that door? *Han Ni pointed at exit door* How about you go back home and meet with any psycholgist or what.. after you make sure everything are alright then come back here again okay? Oh wait.. I don’t think doctor will allow you to wander around here..”Han Ni make pity face.
“Why should them” Nari asked.
“Huh.. you still don’t know? Haihh.. because you will send straight to asylum!” Han Ni can see Nari in verge of crying.

Han Ni walk to Sehun and Tao, they were exchanging high five when..
“Youu~”Minah shouted and point at Han Ni.
“You talking to me?” Han Ni raised her eyebrows.
“Who are you to~” Minah words got cut when Kris pull her hand to sit back.
“Kris.. she being rude” Minah complain and try to fight with Han Ni again.
“Just don’t” Kris command and this make Minah scared because Kris never spoke like that to her. Minah look at Eunji who fidgeting at her seat.
“Yah Eunji do something” Minah glared.
“Err.. But I~” Eunji word got cut by Han Ni.
“You want her to help you? I don’t even think she can” Han Ni smirk and it make Eunji scared. 

“I suddenly feel like singing a song” Han Ni smile evilly.
“Why you so random? Haha, What song?” D.O asked .
“Smack that,*Sehun and Tao singing along* all on the floor. Smack that, give me some more. Smack that, ‘till you get sore. Smack that, oh ohh” They sing mockingly at Minah and the gang as they walk back to kitchen.

 


*In the kitchen*


“WOWOWOWO!” Sehun cheering out loud.
“As usual our Han Ni. I’m impressed with you girl. Come on lets oppa hug you” Tao spread her arms and hug Han Ni.
“Oppa proud of you too our little dongsaeng” Sehun pretend shed his tears and hug Han Ni too. They were laughing loudly as they jumping while in a group hug.
“Ehemm..”D.O trying to get their attention back. Han Ni quickly push Sehun and Tao after she realize D.O in the kitchen too.

“Err.. oh I should wash the dishes now. Sehun and Tao come and help me finish this faster, so that we can celebrate our happiness.” The Happy Three Friends washing the dishes while chuckling and joking with each other.



*D.O POV*

‘I don’t know why but I’m feel upset knowing that Han Ni are planning to going out after this with Sehun and Tao. Its not like I’m jelaous or what but didn’t she notice me here? Or wouldn’t she think that I’m might hear that she’s going out later without considered to invite me? Haih, just now she just let Sehun and Tao hug her, and now they were washing dishes while chuckling together. Erghh!! I hate this feeling’ I said to myself and looking at them intesely.

*End POV*



“FINISH!” Tao shout and Sehun slap Tao head to shut up.
“Yah what thats for” Tao said suprise.
“YOU SHOUTING AT MY EAR!” As revenge Sehun shout at Tao ear back.
“Yah, what all this commotion?” Ha Rin said as she open the kitchen door.
“Nothing” They smile like an idiot and all of them walk out from the kitchen following Ha Rin.

Luhan saw Han Ni happy face. So, he walked beside her and put his arms on her shoulder.
“Whats wrong with you?” Luhan smile.
“Haha. Nothing” Han Ni smile and she take a glance at Nari. Suddenly an idea come through her head.
“Oppa, do you know while you in unnie office theres a funny thing happened” Han Ni said louder so that everyone there especially Nari shock expression.
“Oh no!” Xiumin face palmed.
“This is exciting.. HAHAHA!” Chen burst laughing and Luhan and Ha Rin excited to know as they look at EXO members reaction.
“What is it?” Luhan show his excited face to Han Ni.
“It think Sehun should tell you oppa.” Han Ni sudden said make Sehun flustered.
“What? Oh, Tao better at telling story” Sehun pointed at Tao.
“Hehhh... Why me? Err.. D.O hyung really good at narrating” Tao pass it to D.O and D.O give him a death glare.
“Err..” D.O look other people to be next victim and he saw Sung Ah. Sung Ah shake her head telling D.O that she not involve.
“Yah~ Whats wrong with you guys. Just tell me, I’m really eager to know” Ha Rin said after watch all of them trying to avoid to tell the story.
“Err.. Sung Ah noona~” D.O word got cut with Sung Ah.
“I have to throw the rubbish” Sung Ah quickly said and ran to kitchen.

 



Sung Ah open the back door and take the rubbish with her to throw it and after she about to walk into the cafe after throwing the rubbish, suddenly a felt someone pull her hair.

“Don’t you dare to scream” Minah pull Sung Ah hair and drag far from the cafe and push her to the ground.
“Whats wrong with you” Sung Ah in trying to stand up and her palm are bleeding impact of being push just now.
“What wrong with me? Who do you think you are to laughing at my friend huh?” Minah grabbed Sung Ah hair again. Sung Ah yelp in pain.
“And one more thing don’t you ever come near to Kris. Do you understand that?” Sung Ah nod her head.
“Answer me you !” Minah grab Sung Ah face to confront her.
“Yes!” Sung Ah answer while sobbing.
“Good!” Minah push Sung Ah head and then she slapped across Sung Ah face.
“Thats for laughing at my friend. You do more, you suffer more” Minah said and walked out from that alley and pretend that nothing had happen.

While, Sung Ah felt devastated and she crying her heart out after what Minah did to her. She feel useless for not fighting back but if she do fight back all she going to get is more hate from others because she have nothing. She have no family to complain and get love. Her parents does not leave any single penny to her. She know all this while she just a poor girl who stuck with rich friends. Sometimes she feel  ashamed because she not even at their level. And she deserved all this treatment that she got from Minah, because it will make her always realize that she just a useless girl who ask for a love from someone else.