Chapter 29

Call You Mine

*Ha Rin POV*

About 1 hour later, finally we arrived at The Moonwalk Club. I looked around and amazed This club was really big and crowded Haih.. I shouldn't be here. I thought and snaped out when I heard Sung Ah screamed my name. I run to her and walked into the club. As we took our table, I heard someone's sang Luhan's favourite song, but.....

"Unnie what's wrong?"Sung Ah asked.
"Who are you looking for?"Han Ni asked with her confused look.
"It can't be...him right?"I asked them and that make they're really confused.
"What are you talking about unnie? Him? Who?"Han Ni curiously asked.
"Lu..Luhan..~"I sighed heavily.
"Unnie just enjoy the night without think about your problem okay?"Sung Ah patted my shoulder.
"But... this voice.."I said.
"Just forget it and enjoy yourself."Han Ni smiled.

I let out a big sighed from my mouth as I looked at the couples who were really enjoy bobbing their head when Luhan's favourite song ended. I really don't have a mood to dance even Han Ni and Sung Ah asked me to.  They leave me and enjoy themself dancing like there's no tomorrow. But then my eyes caught somebody who seems so familiar to me, Who is that GIRL?! How dare she put her hand on his shoulder?! Luhan is this your revenge? You really angry with me? I.. I get up and walked out from the club. I can hold it anymore, how could him do this to me? I can felt my tears rolled on my cheeks non-stop. 

"See what we got here?"A guy with his devil face said.
"We're so lucky man~"The second guy said and smirk.
"Hehehe... "The third guy walked toward me and grab my hands.
"What do you want?!"I said and try escape.
"Uhuh you know what we want haha."The second guy said evily.

*Narrartor POV*

While in the club, Han Ni and Sung Ah enjoyed the music until Han Ni noticed that Ha Rin not at her seat then she stopped dancing.

"Wait unnie, where is Ha Rin unnie?"Han Ni patted Sung Ah's shoulder.
"Unnie?!!"Han Ni shakes Sung Ah's shoulder.

"What?!"Sung Ah raised her voice.
"Where did Ha Rin unnie go?"Han Ni asked.
"Ladies."Sung Ah answered annoyingly.

But then.......

"Heyyyyy! Sung Ah, what are you doing here?"Minah approached.
"What do you expect I'm doing here? Err.. dancing."Sung Ah smiled.
"Right!"Minah nodded then she walked back to Eunji.
"Who's that?"Han Ni asked while raising her eyebrow.
"Oh her name is Minah, she's the one who maybe have something with Kris."Sung Ah looked down and sighed. Han Ni felt something wrong.
"What's wrong?"Sung Ah asked worriedly.
"I felt uneasy. I'll go to find Ha Rin unnie and you wait here okay?"Han Ni said and walked out from the club.

Meanwhile Minah, she stared at Sung Ah until Eunji snap her finger infront of Minah.

"Who are you looking at?"Eunji asked.
"You see what I see Eunji?"Minah crossed her arms.
"Huh?"Eunji followed where did Minah stared.
"Is it true that she really love Kris, Eunji?"Minah smirked.
"That's what Chanyeol oppa told me."Eunji explained.
"Oh hey Kris."Minah put her hands on Kris's chest.
"Hey..."Kris smiled.
"Let's dance together."Minah said and held Kris's hand. At the same time, the music changed to romantic song, Kris pull Minah closer to him and he put his hand on Minah's waist.

Sung Ah was about to walked out from the dance floor. But then she felt someone's staring at her and her eyes meet with Minah, and she saw Kris hugged Minah then Minah smirked at her and then she put her head on Kris's chest. Sung Ah can't find a way to escape because of the crowded people and the only way that she can use to get out from the club was near to Minah and Kris. She had no choice but to walk next to them. She walked faster while looking down, scared that Kris might notice her. When she was walk next to them, she can't helped herself but stared at Kris. Sung Ah kept walking while looking at Kris unfortunately, she fell and make the people near them surprised. Kris and Minah stopped dancing.

"Are you okay?"Kris put his hand on her shoulder.
"Miss...?"Kris tilt his head tried to look at the girl.

Sung Ah didn't answer Kris's question instead she try to stand but failed because she sprained her ankle and Kris quickly catch her but Sung Ah ward off Kris's hand. Please I want to get out from here! Sung Ah thought, then she tried to stable herself before walk away but Kris hold her hand once again.

"Are sure you okay? Or you want me to bring you to the hospital?"Kris walked infront of her but she shook her head. It have been a long time, that Kris never this caring toward me but he sure will not do this if he know that I'm Sung Ah. Sung Ah thought. Then Minah appeared..

"Its okay Kris, she said that she's okay."Minah pulled Kris near to her. Kris felt unsatisfied, he really want to make sure that the girl totally fine. But when Kris turn around that girl already disappeared.

*Ha Rin POV*

"LET ME GO!! HELP!!"I screamed and cried.
"SHUT UP!"Say the second guy slapped and dragged me to dark alley.
"HELP!! SOMEBODY HELP!"I shouted again and try to escape from them.
"SHUT UP !!"The third guy punched my face and i can feel a blood oozed from the corner of my lips, I felt like anytime I would faint God please send someone to help me. I pray

I saw the first guys already unbuckle his belt and I can saw his scary smirked then he caress my face, then he wipe my tears.

"Shhhhhh don't cry baby."The first guy said.
"GO AWAY!"I shout at him then he slapped my face and grab my chin. He tried to kiss me but suddenly...

*Han Ni POV*

I was looking for Ha Rin unnie but then I heard somebody shouting but its not very clear then I decided to followed the sound. And that sound brings me to dark alley, then I saw a girl that her cloth have been ripped by the three guys and the guy who was ontop of her try to kiss her. My eyes became widen when I looked at the girl was Ha Rin unnie. Without wasting the time I kicked the guy who try to kiss Ha Rin unnie, the guy fell then wipe his blood and smirked at me. His friend was about to catch me but I avoid then I throw a punched to them again and again. The second guy pull out a knife from his pocket and advocate the knife to me. I grabbed his hand tightly and it make the knife fall from his hand and I quickly flipped him then I kick his sensitive part. His friend that watching me ran after saw what hapened to his friends. 

*Narrator POV*

Ha Rin blink my eyes clueless He finally beat them?! Who is he?! she thought dumbfounded. He take out his hand to help her to stand up then he put his jacket on Ha Rin. As she looked at him..

"Unnie, are you okay?"Han Ni asked.
"Han Ni?!"Ha Rin jaws drop as she saw her. 
"Yes its me, aish~ unnie are you okay? I've looking at you everywhere"Han Ni said and put her both hand on Ha Rin shoulders.
"I don't know what would happen to me if you didn't come"Ha Rin sobbing.

*Luhan POV*

After I talked with Nari.. Sehun walked towards me and whispered that Ha Rin was here in the same club with me but then I told Nari that I want to take a walk for awhile well at first she want to follow me but I refused. And here I'm alone walked out from the club, but then I got a text from Kris, he asked me where am I, I replied it back. Wait is that Ha..Rin...? I thought. I was about to walk towards her and tell her that I'm sorry but my steps stopped when I saw a guy put his arm on Ha Rin's shoulders. I felt weird and confused what happen to Ha Rin cloth have been ripped by someone and her make-up already smeared. I was about to walk toward her but Nari grabbed my hand. I was looking at her weirdly..

"Luhan where are you going? The members were looking for you."Nari asked.
"I want to take a fresh air."I lied.
"You already take a fresh air right? So let go inside."Nari pulled my hand but I didn't move an inch my eyes still at Ha Rin.
"Luhan.. let's go~! Luhan.."Nari pouted and pulled my hand again.
"Wait~! I need to do something."I said.
"What? Let's go inside, its getting hot here. Come on!"Nari fanning herself.

I sighed heavily, then I looked up to see Ha Rin and our eyes meet, as I can see her face was in pain I'm sorry... Park Ha Rin~

 


A/N : Sorry for the late update guys.. don't forget to leave a comment and i hope you enjoy reading this chapter..
We really can't wait for EXO comeback!! Wuhooooooooo! And did you guys seen exo new hairstyle? Well I really like his new hairstyle~~ 

 

 

BjaD4z-CEAI5YCZ.jpg:large