Chapter 31

Call You Mine

Kris quickly ran into the hospital as he locked his car. He looked on the left and right before he went to the lobby and asked which room did Sung Ah enter. After he got the infromation, he went to Sung Ah room. When he walked into the room, the other Exo members including Sung Ah looked at him, surprised.

"K-Kris.."Sung Ah said with her low voice.
"Sorry Sung Ah, what did you say just now?"Baekhyun asked as he heard a sound from Sung Ah-but she just shakes her head and show her fake smiled at him.
"What happened here? Where's Ha Rin? Shouldn't she here too?"Kris asked and raised his eyebrow.
"Haih.. she's here."Luhan Ha Rin's hair gently. Kris eyes became wide and speechless when he looked at unconcious Ha Rin.
"I need explaination guys..."Kris said.
"Ha Rin almost hyung.."Tao said and wipe his tears.
"What? But with who?"Kris look like he can't believe that his bestfriend almost by .
"We don't have any idea, maybe those brat that chill behind the club."Sehun guessed.

Kris heading to Ha Rin then sighed as he felt bad for Ha Rin. But wait.. if Ha Rin at the club does it mean that Sung Ah also be there? Kris thought then he looked at Sung Ah who also looked at him. Then Kris looked at Sung Ah's ankle then he recalled something. Wait her outfit.. so the person that fell down infront of Minah and me is Sung Ah? But..

"Hyung!!"Chen shouted.
"Uh? What?!"Kris raised his voice.
" Did you hear what I said?"Chen crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow.
"Urhm, sorry Chen.."Kris sighed.
"What are you thinking about? Is it about Sung Ah?"Chen teased Kris and made Sung Ah blushed a bit.
"W-what?! N-no!"Kris stuttered.
"Are sure Ben Ben hyung?"Chen smirked.
"Yes Chen Chen."Kris glared at Chen.
"We should go back now guys, let Ha Rin and Sung Ah rest okay?"Suho suggested.
"I want to stay here."Luhan said while looking at Ha Rin.
"Are you sure Luhan? You look tired."Xiumin said worriedly.
"I don't care Minseok."Luhan said.
"Okay guys, lets go home now, Luhan hyung we'll see you tomorrow."Kai said then Luhan nodded.
"But wait guys, should we wait for D.O?"Suho asked and looked at them.
Sehun and Tao asked a permission to take a look for D.O.


Meanwhile with Han Ni, she walked to the vending machine just want to buy a cold water to calm herself-well she still mad at her brother. She put about two coins and choosed coffee-she humming a song while waiting for the drink to come out but sadly the drink didn't come out. Aish! Really?! She kicked the vending machine until someone's approached her.

"Han Ni..?"A guy patted her shoulder.
"What do.. aaaa"Han Ni freeze as she turn around and saw Kwangmin was standing infront of her.
"I never expect that we can meet again."Kwangmin smiled at her. But then Han Ni turned around and about to walked away from him.
"Han Ni wait!"Kwangmin grabbed her hand.
"Let me go~."Han Ni said tried to control her anger.
"I'm so sorry Han Ni-yah"Kwangmin said sadly.
"Whatever."Han Ni said coldly.
"Han Ni, we need to talk."Kwangmin said, still his hand hold her hand.
"There is nothing to talk about."Han Ni pulled her hand and walk away-until she freeze again when she saw D.O was standing infront of her weirdly. Again Han Ni clinged her hand with D.O and walked away from Kwangmin who was looking at her with his sad face.

D.O then recap something about the mysterious guy just now Oh yeah The Fish Red Bean Bun Man. But why he said sorry to Han Ni? Hurm..maybe because he feel bad about the incident. But.. but then he stopped walking. He looked at Han Ni who was still panicked but try to hide it. 

"Han Ni.. what are you doing here?"D.O blink his eyes.
"Uh? Oh.. erm.. I do nothing. No! I mean Damn it! I'm in big trouble, what should I answer him? Think Han Ni think! Oh I visit the kids that have cancer."Han Ni laughed awkwardly as she saw the pediatric patient walked behind D.O.
"Wow you so kind Han Ni."D.O praised and made Han Ni blushed little bit.
"Erm.. thank you~ I got to go, they must be waiting for me, see you later?"Han Ni smiled.
"Yeah sure, see yaa!"D.O wave his hand then Han Ni walked away from him.


With the maknae(s), they try their best (erm not really) to find D.O. They run along the hallway then laughed like crazy kids and Sehun kept saying "Yehet! Yehet!" until they got scolded from the nurse-they bow to asked an apologised then they did it again. After a few minutes later, Tao stopped ran while Sehun kept ran away and laughed alone-but then he also stopped when he realized that Tao wasn't next to him.

"Yah, is not funny to let me laugh and run alone. Tao-yah~ what's wrong?"Sehun asked while walking back to Tao.
"Hahaha, I'm sorry but Sehun.. I see her."Tao said then looked at Sehun.
"Who?"Sehun looked at Tao weirdly.
"Just look who's coming towards us."Tao patted Sehun's shoulder-Sehun gasped.

Han Ni was in her own world and kept walking until she bump into two tall guys infront of her. She gulped as she lift her head. She was about to run away but Sehun and Tao grabbed her shoulder then smirked.

"Where do you think you want to go huh?"Sehun said with his creepy voice.
"Yeah men..~"Tao chuckles.

Han Ni stuttered little bit Oh God, what now~ Han Ni sighed-then turned around and dragged Sehun and Tao by pulled their ears into emergency stairs. Han Ni command them to sit with her eyes. Sehun and Tao quickly sat without complained.

"Ouch my precious ear."Sehun his ear.
"Serve your right!"Han Ni laughed evily.
"You're so mean!"Sehun felt unsatisfied.
"But wait, is it really you, Gangster?"Tao asked still disbelief.
"No~ I was a ghost, someone send me here."Han Ni said then laughed like a ghost. Tao eyes became wide and he hid behind Sehun.
"Yah, what's wrong with you? She just teased you."Sehun said annoyingly.
"I hate hospital!"Tao was about to cry.
"Yah pabo-yah, its me duh~"Han Ni burst out laughed with Sehun.
"It's not funny okay."Tao wipe his tears.
"So when you back here?"Sehun raised his eyebrow.
"Erm.. a month ago, when you guys thought that Ha Rin unnie kept a guy in her house but actually it was me you pabo! Aish!"Han Ni can't control her anger when she remembered what happened to Ha Rin then she hit Sehun and Tao's head harder.
"Ouch!"The maknae(s) screamed and hold their head.

Han Ni shown her thumbs towards Sehun and Tao. A few minutes later, they heard somebody opened the door from downstair-they heard a guy talking and his voice seems so familiar to them. The happy three friends looked at each other weirdly and tried to heard the conversation between the guys and someone.

"Yeah, I'm on my way to go upstairs Eunji-yah."A guys said.
"It that Chanyeol hyung?"Tao whispered to Han Ni and Sehun-then Sehun nodded his head.
"Really?! Kris and Minah TOGETHER?!"Chanyeol raised his voice and felt disbelief.
"WHA..."Tao was about to scream but Han Ni and Sehun quickly covered his mouth.
"Huh?"Chanyeol tilt his head and looked upstairs then he shrugged and continued his steps.
"Are you mad~?!"Han Ni gritted her teeth and glared to Tao.
"Okay, I will keep my eyes on him. Yeah I know, don't worry okay, yeah sleep well okay love you."Chanyeol hanged up his called then ran upstair, while the three friend quickly hid themselve at another floor.

After Chanyeol disappeared, Han Ni, Tao and Sehun walked downstair and sighed. They can't believed with Chanyeol's words, like serious Kris and Minah together? Then how about Sung Ah? They thought. All of sudden Han Ni smiled like she had an idea for Sung Ah and Kris.

"Guys, how about we make plans to ruin Kris and Minah's relationship so Kris can go back to Sung Ah."Han Ni smirked.
"But how?"Sehun and Tao asked simultaneously.
"Depends, I'll tell you guys later, so prepare okay?"Han Ni said.
"Okay!"The maknae(s) agreed.
"You know who made Sung Ah unnie's leg sprain?"Han Ni asked them-but the maknae(s) shakes their head.
"It's Minah."Han Ni said coldly.
"What? How dare she do that to Sung Ah noona."Tao said angrily.
"We really need to ruin Kris and Minah relationship."Sehun said and the others nodded.
"But wait! Don't you guys dare to tell my brother that I'm here, you get it?"Han Ni warned.
"Why? He is your brother right?"Tao asked weirdly.
"Then you want me to reveal all your secret?"Han Ni raised her eyebrow-then Tao and Sehun quickly shakes their head.
"Good! See you guys later."Han Ni walked out from the emergency stairs.


The others in Ha Rin and Sung Ah's room wait for the maknae(s) patiently. Xiumin yawned like 10 times already while Kai looked at his watch then sighed. Suho looked at the members while trying to hold his eyes to opened. A second later..

"We're back!"Sehun and Tao jumped into the room.
"Yah, where did you go?"Chen asked.
"We tried to find D.O hyung but... oh yeah hi there D.O hyung."Sehun said innocently.
"Come on guys, let's go home, I'm tired."Suho said then the others nodded.
"Bye guys, thanks for coming."Luhan smiled.
"Take care Luhan."Kris hugged Luhan then walked out with the others.

When they walked out from the room, Tao and Sehun came back and made Luhan looked at them weirdly. Sehun and Tao kept search something and Luhan felt frustrated with them.

"Guys~ guys! What are you doing?"Luhan crossed his arms.
"Hyung~ did you see any car key?"Tao asked.
"Er.. you mean Kris's car key?"Luhan raised his eyebrow.
"Erm, yes!"Sehun said honestly.
"Here."Luhan took it on the lamp table and gave it to Sehun.
"Thank you hyung!"Sehun smiled brightly then walked away with Tao.

Meanwhile with the others, they already in the car except for Kris, Sehun and Tao. Kris looked so panicked when he realized that his key not in his pocket. He felt his pocket but he can't find it.

"What wrong Kris?"Xiumin asked from the car.
"My car key.... it missing~"Kris sighed heavily.
"Kris hyung let's go, I'll send you."Chanyeol volunteered.
"No! Because the car was full already."Sehun said as he get into Chanyeol's car and Tao closed the door.
"Really guys?"Kris said disbelief.
"Maybe you should go and accompany Luhan, pity him to be alone."Baekhyun said.
"Just go! We meet you guys tomorrow."The members drove off to their appartment.

Kris sighed then walked back to Ha Rin and Sung Ah's room. He tried to find which place he can sleep tonight, Since Luhan sleep with Ha rin... so that means I have to sleep here. I hope Luhan didn't realized my emergence. He sighed quietly, then sat next to Sung Ah, he stared at her worriedly-then he held Sung Ah's hand tightly.

"Sung Ah.. please take care of yourself.. because I can't look after you anymore, don't make me worry about you anymore, okay?"Kris said with his low voice so Luhan couldn't hear it.
"Kris.."Sung Ah said and closed her eyes tightly as her tears rolled on her cheek.

His eyes became wide, as he heard Sung Ah called his name. He quickly wipe her tears, then he got up and wet the towel-wipe Sung Ah's forehead while holding her hand. Kris looked at Sung Ah who was already calm but then he felt the wet towel became hot. She got a fever? Haih.. He caressed her face gently, he smiled at her, how he miss to do this at her. He put a wet towel on Sung Ah's forehead. Good night Sung Ah, sleep well.. Kris falls asleep with holding Sung Ah's hand tightly.