Chapter 40

Call You Mine


"Cheers!!" The sound of the glasses clinking.
"Welcome home noona, Sung Ah!" Suho said happily.
"What are we waiting for? Let the party begin..~" Kai smirked.
"Turn on the music! Wuhoooo! One love one love, Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull, just..." Chanyeol got hit on the head by Baekhyun.
"Shut up Yoda!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes.
"Cheer up Baekkie, we're having fun here." Lay patted his dongsaeng's shoulder.
"Hahaha, I'm joking so don't worry." Baekhyun replied and smiled brightly at Lay.
 

*Flahsback*


"Hyung.. Luhan hyung oh hi Kris ge!" Tao waved his hand when he see Kris. Kris smiled back at Tao as replied.
"What is it Tao?~" Luhan asked annoyingly still feel unsatisfied about the fact the maknae(s) went to Ha Rin's house just now.
"I've got something to tell you." Tao smiled, Luhan seems uninterested and was about to walk away.
"Its about Ha Rin noona." Sehun suddenly approach. Luhan quickly turn his head to Sehun.
"Since noona were discharged from hospital, we're planning to celebrate them." Sehun explained.
"You're planning what..?" Luhan raised his eyebrow.
"Wow, thats great idea!" Chen said.
"It have been awhile we dont having fun together." Lay said.
"Lets do it hyung!" Baekhyun said excitedly. Luhan let out a sighed
"This is the time to make up with Ha Rin, Luhan." Kris said as he patted Luhan shoulder.


*End flashback*

 

"Thanks to Sehun and Tao for preparing the party." Luhan thumbs up.
"And you do nothing?" Ha Rin raised her eyebrow.
"Here we go again." Kris rolled his eyes and Xiumin looked at him clueless.
"What do mean I do nothing? I help them too, okay..?!" Luhan was about to raise his voice but suddenly stopped when Sehun and Tao facepalm at him.
"Look Ha Rin, I want to make up with you, I dont want to have a fight with you anymore, I'm sorry for what I did before, okay?" Luhan hold Ha Rin's hands as he confessed.
"Idiot." Ha Rin looked at Luhan confused face.
"What did you call me that?" A saa expression appeared on Luhan's face.
"You make me embarrased infront of them, you know~" Ha Rin looked away blushing then Luhan chuckles.
"So you forgive me?" Luhan smiled and Ha Rin asked Luhan to shut his mouth.


Suddenly the door was open by someone, Exo and the girls automatically turn their head to the door and Minah, Nari and Eunji smiled at them. Tao, Sehun and Ha Rin rolled their eyes as the three girls walked in to join the party. Sung Ah looked down when she saw Minah grinned at her, she still cant forget about what happened on that night, she's hurt by Eunji's words, and Minah's action. Somenone noticed it, yeah its Kris, he had observe Sung Ah for awhile until Minah approached him by clinging her hands around his arms.
 

"Oh I want to kick her so bad." Tao crossed his arms.
"Me too!" Sehun whisper back at Tao and continue eyeing Minah and Nari.


"Oppa!" Eunji smiled cutely towards her boyfriend.
"What do you want Eunji?" Chanyeol tried to avoid Eunji.
"Oppa I'm sorry~ so so so sorry, okay?" Eunji pouts and Chanyeol looked away.
"Chanyeol oppa.. I'm talking to you.. forgive me please." Eunji grabbed Chanyeol's arm.
"What did you say?" Chanyeol looked Eunji who was still pouting.
"I'm sorry.." Eunji said again.
"I cant hear you." Chanyeol pulled his ear to Eunji.
"Yahh oppa I, Park Eunji want to apologize to you, Park Chanyeol." Eunji looked her boyfriend.
"Sorry, I cant hear you the music was so loud." Chanyeol leave Eunji dumbfounded but she quickly snaped out and follow Chanyeol.
 

With Sung Ah she just cant took her eyes of from Kris, again she felt like she was being stab by 100 knifes. She looked at the others having fun, she sighed. Her sad expression attract Baekhyun who was drinking alone.


"Hey Sung Ah, may I sit here?" Baekhyun tilts his head.
"Oh, sure." Sung Ah gave him a small smiled.
"What's wrong? You're not enjoying the party, are you?" Baekhyun hand the drink to Sung Ah.
"No, I really enjoy it." Sung Ah fake her laughter.
"You know what, you really not good at lying." Baekhyun chuckles and drink.
"I dont think this is the best..-" Sung Ah stopped talking when Chanyeol suddenly scream.
"You what?! Han Ni?!!" Chanyeol scream, the others looked at him surprise especially Ha Rin, Sehun, Tao and Sung Ah.
"Shhhh! Oppa you're talking to loud, yes I saw her!" Eunji nodded, Sehun who was sitting next to the couple feel little bit uneasy.
"What do you mean? She's freaking studying in German, Eunji." Chanyeol looked at Eunji weirdly.
"I didn't lie oppa, I saw her with this guy." Eunji pointed to the Sehun.
"H-heyyyyyy..~!" The uneasy expression appeared on Sehun's face.
"What are you talking about Eunji-yah? Han Ni my sister?" Luhan walked closer to Chanyeol followed by Ha Rin. Eunji nodded as an answered for Luhan's question.

"Han Ni is Luhan hyung dongsaeng?" D.O asked Kai.
"You dont know hyung?" Kai raised his eyebrow.
"I knew that Luhan hyung had a little sister, but I never met her." D.O put his hand back on his neck.
"Oh yeah right, you're late when we sent Han Ni at the airport 5 years ago." Kai recall them moment. (Is not that Han Ni.. right?) D.O wonder but then shrugged it off.
"I swear, I saw her." Eunji said as she remembered Han Ni's properly.
 

*Flashback*

 

Nari, Minah and Eunji went to the mall to release their boredom, they went to every shop, then they went to foodcourt. On their way..


"Girls lets go that store first." Nari pointed to the shoes store.
"Wow, lets go!" Minah said excitedly.
"Unnie, I'm starving right here, can we go after we eat?" Eunji begged.
"Eunji honey, what about you go to the foodcourt, we catch you later okay?" Minah smiled then Eunji went to the foodcourt, alone. 


Eunji eating her food alone,while Minah and Nari still busy shopping together without her, well she doesn't care at all unless she can eat. As she was about to feed herself again.. she accidently made the spoon fall on her dress when she saw..


"Han Ni?!!" Eunji raised her voice and the other visitor looked at her weirdly.
"Is it her? Like seriously? With Sehun?" Eunji stared little bit longer at that girl.
"Boo! Oh Eunji what happen to your dress?" Nari pointed out her finger at Eunji's dirty dress.
"Huh? Oh !" Eunji wide her eyes.
"You should change the dress now, Eunji." Nari rolled her eyes.
"Aishhh!" Eunji walked and changed her dress in the ladies.

 

*Flashback end*


"If Han Ni's here, then why she didn't call me?" Luhan looked at Eunji weirdly.
"How do I know? Ask him." Eunji looked at Sehun who seems surprised.
"Er.. are you sure its Han Ni? Hahaha, actually its Tao." Sehun tried to act as calm as ever.
"WHAT?!" Everyone said unison including Tao, and everyone turned their head to Tao, Sehun tried to give Tao a signal to help him secretly.
"Ha-ha funny Oh Sehun, Tao is a boy even she act like a girl." Kai raised his eyebrow.
"Yahh! I-is that weird if I be a g-girl?!" Tao feel unsatisfied.
"You dont believe me guys, he looks pretty with girl's outfit. And I've told you Tao, dont put to much make up on your face, see Eunji had embarassed herself by saying that you are Han Ni." Sehun facepalmed and Tao feel dumbfounded for a moment.
"But.. but.. but.. b-but.." Eunji feel disbelief and Chanyeol patted her shoulder gently.
"Eunji I told you that you've been mistaken." Chanyeol looked at his girlfriend.

 

After that, they do their own activities such as dancing, chatting and make jokes towards each other. Later, Sung Ah sit alone on the chair and her eyes was looking at Kris and Minah sweet moment, their laughed and Kris attention to Minah just made Sung Ah's heart hurt even more. She only think to get out from the party and cry alone. (Kris.. what is your relationship with Minah..?) The question that Sung Ah desperately want to ask him. Sung Ah looked down to hide her sad face before the others notice it especially Kris and Minah.

 

"Sung Ah where are you going?" Xiumin asked when he saw Sung Ah walked toward the main door.
"Uh.. I.. w-want to buy s-something at the shop nearby.." Sung Ah dont have any choice but lied to Xiumin.


Thank God, Xiumin believed it even he hessitated at first. The lonely journey made Sung Ah recall the sweet moment between Kris and herself, and slowly the tears fall on her cheeks. But then Minah's face appear in her mind and because of that she try to forget about Kris but she can't, she want to avoid from meeting with Kris again but he keep appear infront of her. Now she arrived at the place that can make her become calm and peace again, playground is Sung Ah's favourite place.

 

"Thats not nice to lie at people, you know." Sung Ah heard someone approach her as she sit on the swing.
"Huh?" Sung Ah lift her face and Baekhyun smiled gently at her.
"And its dangerous to go here alone, especially when there's nobody around here." Baekhyun took a seat next to Sung Ah.
"How do you know I'm here?" Sung Ah looked at Baekhyun who was still smiled at her.
"Well.. I just guess you will go here, and I was right." Baekhyun replied and swing himself slowly.
"Baekhyun.. can I ask you something?" Sung Ah looked at Baekhyun.
"Uh? Yes sure, you can ask me anything." Baekhyun smiled and wait Sung Ah's question patiently.
"What kind of relationship between Kris and Minah?" Sung Ah finally asked and Baekhyun immadiately stop swingging.
"W-why did y-you ask me that?" Baekhyun feel little bit uneasy.
"I don't know, they seems too close just like a lover.. so what do you think?" Sung Ah looked down and her tears start to gather in her eyes.
"Uh..." Baekhyun lost his word when he remember what happen at the party before he decided to find Sung Ah.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Wow.. you guys look so close even you guys just know each other like 3 weeks ago, have you meet each other before?" Suho walked close to Minah and Kris.
"Can't we? Or maybe you're just jealous huh?" Minah raised her eyebrow as her wrap her arms on Kris shoulder.
"Me? Nahh, I'm just aski..-" Suho eyes became wide as he surprised by Kris's words.
"She's my girlfriend, Suho." Kris pull Minah close to him and Minah just gave Suho her satisfied smiled.
"What?!" Chen choked his drink.
"Did Kris hyung admit that Minah is his girlfriend?" Lay blink blankly.
"Yeah, Minah is my girlfriend guys." Kris smiled at Minah.
"I don't want to believe this." Ha Rin looked confused and Luhan just stared at his girlfriend.
 "Hyung.. since when? You already forget about Sung Ah?" Chanyeol asked innocently.
"We still new couple Chanyeol." Minah grinned as her eyes try to find someone.
"Hyung answer me did you forget about Sung Ah already?" Chanyeol asked again and Minah glared at Chanyeol. Like how can he ask that question infront of her.
"Haih.. for your info Sung Ah is my past Chanyeol.. my past.." Kris replied then the other 90's liner except Ha Rin looked at each other.

"Where is Sung Ah?" Ha Rin whispered to Baekhyun.
"Huh? I dont know,I thought she's here.." Baekhyun whispered back at her.
"Find her for me, I'm worry. And dont tell her about Kris stupid decision for being together with that girl, I don't think she's ready for this, aish I feel want to kick him right now." Ha Rin looked at Baekhyun who was nodding his head.

 

*End flashback*
 

"Baekhyun..? On earth Baekhyun." Sung Ah gave him her confused face.
"Huh?" Baekhyun snap out and looked at Sung Ah blankly.
"What's wrong with you, are you okay Mr Byun?" Sung Ah cant help bit giggles with Baekhyun lost expression.
"Ahhh.. I'm glad that I can hear your giggles.. again" Baekhyun chuckles.
"Yeah you make me feel better little bit." Sung Ah shrugged.
"Oh thats great, let's go back, Ha Rin noona already worry about you, but before that.. here." Baekhyun hand the mask to Sung Ah.
"A mouthwash? But what for?" Sung Ah feel confused.
"You told Xiumin hyung that you go to the shop, right? So before he could ask you, you better prepare." Baekhyun put his hand on the back of his neck.
"Oh.. well thanks." Sung Ah gave her small smiled and walk back to the party with Baekhyun.