Chapter 24

Call You Mine

*Kris POV*

Now I'm infront of Minah's apartment to send her home because she fall and her knees have a small cuts. I suggested to bring her to hospital but she refuse. So, I just stop by at pharmacy to bought an antiseptic cream,antiseptic cleansing wipes and cotton buds. After I bought all the things at pharmacy, I drove to Minah's apartment.

"Thank you Kris for sending me back.. Im sorry that I've to troubled you when I fall earlier.."She said and look at me with her pity face.
"No.. you're not troubling me at all. I'm really happy that I can help you.."I said and try to reassuring her.
"Thank you so much..Bye, if you need me, feel free to call me"She smile and opened the door.
"Wait..Minah..."I said while trying to reach out a plastic bag from the passager seat.
"Why?" She look at me weirdly. 
"Just wait.." I open the door and walk out from the car. I walk toward Minah and I kneeling infront of her.
"Wait Kris.. w-wh-at are you doing?"She tilt her head with her shocked expression.
"Could you please turn around and look at me?"I said and smile
"Huh?" She now confronting with me and I can see she wondered what I'm going to do to her.
"Don't worry I won't do anything to you" I hold her leg and see the wounded knees "Its must be hurt right?" I asked and look at her.
"What? Urmm.. yeahh"She said.
"I cleaned the wounded with antiseptic cleansing wipes and then I apply the antiseptic cream using the cotton buds" I apply the cream full of cautious, don't want to hurt her.
"Aww Kris..It hurts"She said in pained.
"Sorry.."I blew the cream, hoping it will less the pain.

*Few minutes later*

"Done" I said and smile at her.
"Thank you so much Kris" She said and try to walk out from the car but she's little bit trembling so I hold her so that she can balanced her body.
"Its okay.. Its not a big deal" I said and suddenly I felt a lips at my cheek.. I hold my left cheek with my hand and look at Minah.
"Whats that for?"I said with shock expression
"Thats my thank you gift for you.. I don't that you expect you will do that to me" She shyly said.
"Urmm.. Its okay"I can feel my heart beating fast.
"Are you mad at me Kris?"She look at my face.
"No..no..*shaking head* I'm just shock.. I think you better go inside now.. its already late"I said.
"Oh okay then.. once again thank you.. See you again.. Bye"She walked inside her apartment and waved at me
"Bye.."I'm waving back at her..

I quickly get into my car and drove back to my house.. After taking a bath and wore a comfortable clothes, I walked towards my bed and lay there.. I looked at my room when suddenly my eyes capture at Ace on my working table.. I walked to my working table and hold Ace and look at it. And my mind was replaying what had happened earlier..

I saw Sung Ah and Baekhyun hugging each other just now.. I know that Sung Ah and Baekhyun do have a relationship. I really can't trusted that girl anymore.. For me, she just a fake girl.. She tried to make other people pity with her by making her innocent face and crying.. Yeah.. cry.. I don't know how she can act like she really hurts when she's was not! She should gets an award for best actress..

"I REALLY HATE YOUR OWNER!!" I pull the drawer and throw Ace harshly in the drawer...

I walk back to bed and lay on it.. I pull one of my pillow and put it on my eyes trying to forget all the memories between me and Sung Ah.. By tomorrow I should completely forget about her and start a new life.. I don't want her shadow to haunt me anymore!! I promised myself.. Then I'm already on my dreamland.

*MINAH POV*

I'm laying at my bed, ready to sleep.. When suddenly I remembered what happened on me and Kris..

"He such a gentlemen"I said and rolled on bed. I hope Eun Ji was here. 

After I entered the house I quickly find for Eun Ji but she nowhere to be found. Suddenly my phone was ringging and Eun Ji call me and told me that she was at a club. Too bad she's not here. I'm so excited right now..

I touch my lips and remembered Kris was blushing when I kissed his cheek.. He's not that cold anyway.. I found he cute! I think I have fallen in love. Yes I've already fallen in love with Kris. I promise that I will make Kris to fall in love with me! I want Kris to be mine and Sung Ah, be ready to cry a river because I will make Kris forget about you.. HAHAHA!

"KRIS I LOVE YOU!!"I screamed."SUNG AH! GET LOST! KRIS IS ALL MINE!!" I said and smirked.
"Unnie..? Are you okay?"I heard someone asked from my back.
"Oh God! Yah Eunji you want to kill me?"I turned around and give a death glare at her. I wake and sit on my bed,
"Sorry, I don't meant to scared you."Eunji sit on my bed and looked at her nails.
"Yeah whatever~ I fall inlove with somebody."I said directly.
"You what?!"Eunji said in shocked.
"Aish whats wrong with you? It is a sin for me to fall inlove?"I raised my eyebrow
"Er n-no.. but.."Eunji stutter.
"But... I need your help dongsaengie~"I said while crossed my arm.
"Whatever~ but who is he? Is he hot than Chanyeol?"Eunji asked.
"Of course he is. He is much better than Chanyeol."I said confidently.
"Aish tell me his name. Quick!"Eunji said and start feel interested
"Urgh fine~ his name is Kris..."I smiled.
"Okay you better take back what you said just now."Eunji warned.
"What did I said?"I looked at her weirdly.
"That Kris is much better than Chanyeol."She tried to remind me.
"Sorry but no!"I quickly get up and ran to living room
"Yah!!! Come back here!"Eunji shouted and try to chase me.

*Narrator POV*

While EXO members seem so busy laughing with Baekhyun's joke. Luhan kept himself silent. He kept looking at his phone and wait for someone to call or text him. He still patiently wait until...

"Argh~! Where is she?!"Luhan explode.
"Yah what's wrong?"Xiumin asked while the others still in shocked.
"Ah you have fight with noona, right hyung?"Chen said.
"Of course not~"Luhan tried to call again but failed.
"Then what happened?"Kai asked and lay on Suho's shoulder.
"I don't even know Jongin-ah~ I've tried to called her so many times but she not even answered."Luhan said worriedly.
"Maybe she's busy hyung"Sehun said.
"Haih.. I miss her...."Luhan said and shrugged
"Its okay hyung... I'm here.."Sehun said try to comfort Luhan.
"Sehunnie~"Luhan said and hug Sehun
"Okay boys, Its already late now.. lets go to sleep"Suho command

Lay walk to light switch and turn off all the light.. and all the member are shouting..
"YAHHHH~ WHO SWITCH OFF THE LIGHT"Tao shout and hug someone beside him.
"Calm down everyone.. aishh!"D.O walk to the light switch and turn on the light back.
"Yah Tao... who you hugging?"Chanyeol said and makes everyone look at Tao direction.
"Its Suho hyung right?"Tao said still close his eyes
"No..its no me"Suho said
"And who is it?"Tao stuttered
"Why don't you open your eyes and look"Kai command
Tao opened his eyes slowly to see and.."ARGHHHHHH~" he shout and quickly ran onto his room.
Everyone laughing at him and Chanyeol bring the mannequin to Tao's room.
"Don't bring it to me!"Tao still mad at EXO member
"Its only a mannequin Tao..."Sehun go inside Tao room and hug his shoulder
"What that thing doing in our house?"Tao asked
"Suho hyung bought it"Chanyeol explain..
"For what?"Kai look at Suho
"From now on this mannequin is my friend.."He walk to Chanyeol and seize his mannequin from Chanyeol
"But hyung you have us"Chen said 
unsatisfied.
"You guys always ignore me" Suho pout and walk onto his room.
"Where's Lay hyung?"Kai asked
"He's already sleeping.."Xiumin said.
"After all the mess he make earlier how he can comfortablely sleep?"Tao let out his anger

"Aishh~ just sleep"Sehun said