Chapter 11

Call You Mine

*Sung Ah POV*

Infront of the door I rang the doorbell and Ha Rin unnie opened it for me. At first she smile at me but then her face suddenly changed.

"Sung Ah-yah whats wrong with you? Why are you crying?" She ask me worriedly. 

I don't know what to answer and I hug her tightly. She try to comfort me and bring me to the couch.

"Sung Ah, now tell me what happened actually?" She asked me again. Ha Rin unnie hold my wrist where Kris pull before.

"Ouchh~!" I scream painfully.

Ha Rin unnie take a look at my wrist and she saw a bruise. She get shock and panic.
"Sung Ah what happened to your wrist? Who did this to you?" Ha Rin asked.
"..." I shakes my head slowly while looking down at the floor.

Suddenly Ha Rin get up and start to yell.
"Yah Kim Sung Ah! Faster tell me what happened? or else I report this to the police!" she try to threaten me.

I was about to tell what actually happened to me at unnie but suddenly my phone rang. I answered the phone without looking at the caller and I heard a girl voice.

"Yobosaeyo?" I answered.
"Unnieeee~!!!!!!" the caller shouted excitedly. I get shock and pull away my phone from my ear and look at the caller ID.
"OMOOOOOO! HAN NI!!! Yah you brat! It have been long time you never call me! Too busy with your boyfriend huh?" I start to get excited.

Ha Rin raise her eyebrow with unbelievable expression.
"Oh my god! Sung Ah Sung Ah change to loudspeaker. I want to hear her voice too!" Ha Rin sit infront of me.
"Oh my soon to be sister-in-law. Omooo I can't tell how much I miss you guys! And Sung Ah unnie, I can't call you before because im way too busy with assignment and exam thingy. By the way you guys, I have a great news to tell you and listen carefully arasso?" She tell us. 
"Oh god are you getting married, Han Ni?!! Omooo you already grown up!" Ha Rin said and I giggles.
"Hell to the NO unnie! Tomorrow at 10.30 a.m go to Incheon airport there's a surprise waiting for you guys!" Han Ni told us and then Ha rin look at me weirdly.
"Is tomorrow your birthday?" I ask Ha Rin unnie.
"You don't remember my birthday? how could you?!" she pouts.
"Yahh this two pabo unnie. Im going back to Korea guys!!" Han Ni said excitedly. We both scream like there's no tomorrow.
"Yahh yahh Im going to be deaf before I reach there! Aish~ okay guys I got to go. Its my flight now. Bye see you guys tomorrow! And yeah one more thing don't tell that ahjussi that im coming back tomorrow." She hangs up.

*End POV*

*Kris POV*

I lay on my bed. I try to sleep but I can't. I kept thinking about what I've done towards Sung Ah earlier and I started to think am I really harsh towards her? I'm really frustrated and confused about my feeling towards her.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed really loud

Suddenly I heard someone's knocking my door.

"Young Master are you alright inside there?"Jenny asked me 
"I'M FINE!JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"I yelled at her.

I get up and walk towards my drawer and pull out the present that Sung Ah gave me during my 15th birthday. We even gave this alpaca a name Ace because I used to be an international basketball player. She giving me Ace to courage me more for the final tournement. I bring Ace along with me to the bed and hugged it. How I miss the moment when we were together. I'm so confused with my feeling towards her right now. A few minutes later I fall asleep with a dilemma.

*Narrator POV*

While he was in a deep sleep, Mr Wu came into Kris room to checked on him. When Mr Wu was about to leave the room suddenly he heard Kris mumbling Minah's name.