Chapter 22

Call You Mine

"*Narrator POV*

"Unnie..?"Sung Ah call Ha Rin who was busy playing with her phone
"Erm...why Sung Ah?"Ha Rin eyes still glued at her phone screen
"Where's Han Ni? I've not see her anywhere..if not she always sitting at the couch with her laptop"Sung Ah curiously asked.
"Just noticed huh? I've told you before Sung Ah, that she went out.."Ha Rin explained
"Oh really.. you've told me before?"Sung Ah asked and scratch her head.
"Yes I do halmeoni~ you really have a short-term memory"Ha Rin giggles
"Aish unnie!"Sung Ah half shouting and Ha Rin still laughing. When everything already calm Sung Ah continue to finish her food and after that she clean the table. Ha Rin helps Sung Ah to wash the dishes.

Both of them walk to the couch and sat on it. Ha Rin take the remote control at the coffee table and switch on the television. While Ha Rin search for the interesting channel on the television suddenly Ha Rin shocked with Sung Ah loud voice.

"UNNIE!~" Sung Ah shouting.
"Yahh~ don't shoutt!!"Ha Rin closed her ear using her hand.
"Hehe.. sorry unnie, I just remember to asked you something"Sung Ah said look at Ha Rin face.
"What?"Ha Rin eyes look at the television screen again.
"Did Han Ni went out alone? And did she told you where she'll be going?"Sung Ah asked with her worried expression.
"Errr.. she just went out right after I mentioned about Kwangmin infront of her.. and she not even finished her food..and one more thing i just realized that she didn't told me where she go!"Ha Rin said in low voice.
"OMG unnie! Why you mention about Kwangmin infront of her? Won't you know that she hate people mention about Kwangmin infront of her?"Sung Ah said and stared at Ha Rin.
"Sung Ah~ dont look at me like that! I know it was my fault... Wait I'll call her"Ha Rin quickly grab her phone at coffee table and called Han Ni.
"Unnieeeee... what if she are crying somewhere out there and suddenly a drunk man do something bad toward her? Or what if she being kidnapped by a group of bad guys? OMG unnie! OTOKKE???!!"Sung Ah start to imagine a weird things.
"YAH!~ YOU BETTER SHUT UP! I'M TRYING TO CALL HER RIGHT NOW!"Ha Rin shouted at Sung Ah and her hand started to shivering while she still trying to call Han Ni phone.
"But unnie.. What will happened to you and Luhan Oppa if he know that you the main reason why his beloved sister ran away from house and goes missing"Sung Ah make Ha Rin more panicked.
"Sung Ah-yahhh~ Han Ni didn't pick up her phone.. I've called her so many times already.... What happened if all the things that you said really happened to her?"Ha Rin started to tear up.
"Unnie calm down.. think positive unnie!"Sung Ah said and tried to calm Ha Rin.
"Yahhh~ you the one who made up stories and make me think negatively"Ha Rin said while sobbing.
"Hehe... Unnie did you forgot? Han Ni knows martial arts.. so theres no need to worry about her"Sung Ah said and take a remote control beside Ha Rin and switch the channel.
"Thats true.. how can I forgot about that.. Aishhh~ really wasting my tears"Ha Rin said and wipe her tears.

A few minutes later, Ha Rin and Sung Ah watching Running Man and laughing crazily.

*Han Ni POV* 

I quickly left the house after Ha Rin mentioned "Kwangmin" name, I easily get annoyed when people talk about my past. I went to the playground and watched the childrens played with the slide, swing and seesaw How I miss the moment when I played the swing with Luhan oppa I thought when I watched the two kids who were so happy played the swing. I smile and suddenly Growl...~! I put my hand on my stomach Damn it! I cursed. I looked around to find the stall and I found it. I started to walk while I kept my eyes on that stall. Argh I should finish my food before left the house just now I mumbled. I jumped infront of the fish red bean bun stall excitedly.

"Yah!! You scared me, aish..!"The owner of th stall rolled hey eyes.
"Er.. sorry, I don't meant to scared you ahjumma.. I'm just excited."I said.
"What do you want?"The owner asked annoyingly.
"One bag of fish red bean bun."I order.
"It's already finish, come again tomorrow."The owner said.
"One bag fish red bean bun!"A familiar voice came out from my back.
"Oh my handsome man! Take a sit I'll pack it for you."The owner was about to pack the bun.
"Mwo?! What was that supposed to mean? Yah ahjumma!"I said angrily.
"What? Here you go, enjoy the food oh?"The owner hand a bag of bun to him.
"Here the money."The man said.
"It's okay I give it to you for free."The owner said and I looked at the ahjumma disbelief.
"Thank you ahjumma."The man said.
"Argh! This is so UNFAIR! How can you treat your costumer like that? OH MY GOD!"I raised my voice.
"Here I give one of my fish red bean bun to you."That man said.
"It's okay I lost my appetite already."I said without looking at him and began to walked away.
"But wait!"The man try to catch me.

I try my best to walked quickly so I can escape from that guy who still want to give his bun to me. And then I see someone wave infront of me. I stop walking at look at him OMG! It's D.O! Okay relax Han Ni relax..~ I thought.

"Oh hi Han Ni."D.O gave me his heart-shaped smile.
"Hi D.O."I smiled back at him.
"Han... Ni?!"The man who followed me said.
"Oh God what do you..."I turned around freeze when I look at the tall guy.
"Han Ni?"The man said my name again.
"Kwa-kwang-min..."I said with low voice.
"Uh..."I heard D.O make that sound.

I turned around and pull D.O's hand. We walked away and leave Kwangmin at the back. 

"Uh what are you doing..?"D.O asked awkwardly.
"Just.. don't asked anything and just w-a-l-k."I cling our hand tightly.

I turn around secretly to make sure that Kwangmin are no longer at my back,after that I quickly let go D.O hands.

"Sorry.."I apologise to D.O
"Its okay.. Its there anything wrong?"D.O ask and look at me with his big eyes
"Err.. nothing... by the way.. do you know any nearby restaurant that sold ramyun ddukboki"I asked him while imagine that food.
"Theres one restaurant that sold ramyun ddukboki..why you asked?"D.O asked me
"I'm so hungry right now and I will die soon if I don't get a food right NOW!"I said and patting my stomach
"Hahaha~ come let me show you the restaurant"D.O said and fastened his walk 
"Thank youuu so much.. you may leave me alone after you show me the restaurant"I follow D.O and finally we reach infront of the restaurant
"What you waiting for? Didn't you said that you're hungry just now?"D.O look at me weirdly
"Er.. you want to eat together with me?"I asked him
"Yeah why not? I sudden felt hungry after you mention about ramyun ddukboki just now.. so what are you waiting? Lets go~"D.O pulled my sleeve toward the restaurant main door and after enter the restaurant he let go of my sleeve.
"Wooo~Wooo~ look who more excited here.."I said and giggles.

We choose to sat near the windows. I quickly make an order right after I sat on the chair. 

"Ahjumma~"I called the Ahjumma to take an order
"Yes? What you like to eat?"She asked and smile
"Heheh~*Evil Laugh* Ahjumma please make 2 portion of ramyun ddukboki and kimchi pancake"I said happily
"Wow.. your girlfriend really eat alot"That Ahjumma said to D.O
"Hahahaha~"D.O laugh and look at me