Chapter 4

Call You Mine

*Minah POV*

My 2nd day in Seoul.

I wake up early and take a warm shower. I dont have any idea why did I woke up early today. maybe Im too excited to see how's Seoul going to be like.

After that,  I go to Eun Ji bedroom. She's stayed with me and I dont mind because she's my bestfriend.

I knock the door but no respond. I guess she's not wake up yet.

I open the door and walk in. She is still under the blanket. Aish this woman.

I pull the blanket and said  "Yah Eun Ji wake up! Im starving, lets go breakfast" and then Im yawned. Im still sleepy. 


"What? Go away Im still sleepy" She pulled back the blanket that cover her body.
"Yahh! im hungry pabo!" I said.
"Go alone, I want to sleep. Good night" She refuses.
"If I lost in this big country,  I'll hunt you arasso?" I tried to threatened her. 


Then she wake up quickly "Aish stop bother me."
"Who cares?" I stick my tongue out.
"Urgh... Im really really tired" she look at me with her messed face.
"Ewwww just go wash yourself!" I make my disgust face to her.
"Arassooo" she walk into the bathroom

A few second later she yelled "clean my bed!"
"Yahhh! Im not your slave!" I yell back.
"Pleaseee!" she yell at me back.
"Urgh okay okay! I'll do it"

Then I started to tidy up her bed.

30 minutes later.

she walk out from bathroom and get ready. Im waiting for her in the living room.

then she walked out from her room and said "Kaja,Im ready!"

"Lets go!" then we walk out and go to the restaurant nearby.

while we enjoying our breakfast.


"Where are we going to after this?" I ask her.
"Erm, how about we meet with Exo?" she ask me back.
"huh? Exo?" I raise my eyebrow.
"Its Chanyeol oppa's group" she explained.
"Its up to you then" I shrug. And then continue eating my breakfast.

After finishing our breakfast, we depart to Exo's appartment.

I dont know why I suddenly felt nervous.

When we have arrived,  Eun Ji ring the doorbell.

Someone  was opening the door for us. 

"Eun Ji-yah!!!" he hug her.
"Oppa!!! omooo I miss you guys so much! where's the others?" she asked. 
I guess he's not Eun Ji's boyfriend but he's quite cute i thought.

then I said "well..."


"Oppsss mianhe. oppa this Minah my friend from Canada and her age same as Kris and Luhan oppa's age. Minah, this is Baekhyun, Chanyeol oppa's best friend"
"hey my name is Byun Baekhyun, and...call me Baekhyun" he said in english awkwardly.
"Hahahahaha oppa she knows korean. no need to talk in english" Eun Ji laugh.

I thought he felt embarassed. After done greeting each other, we go into the living room. there are so many hot guys in here. 


"Guys!! Eun Ji was here!!" Baekhyun inform the others.
"what?! where is she?" they ask him.


"Behind me. come here you both" he direct us.
"Annyeong guys! I miss you guys so much!" Eun Ji hug them.
"My baby-boo!I miss youu!!" Chanyeol hug Eun Ji.
"Aigooo oppa I miss you too!" She kiss him. I just roll my eyes.


"Jagi who's this?" he point at me with his clueless look.
"Oh she's my friend. Minah from Canada. She has the same age like Kris oppa"

she always mention about Kris. Now im curious to see how he looks like.
then they introduce themself to me so same goes with me. About 5 minutes latersomeone walked into the living room with his ipod on his ears. his outfit seems so expensive. he is taller than the other guys.

"Whats going on here?" he said.

damn his voice but I try so hard to look calm.


"Kris,  this is Minah. Eun Ji's friend from Canada" Luhan told him.
"Oh hello. I am Kris. Actually, im from Canada too." he introduce himself with his serious look.

then everyone laugh so hard except me. I dont know why they suddenly laugh.

then I introduce myself to him "Hi Im Minah, Eun Ji's friend. Nice to meet you." I bow but he just look at me.

I felt so uncomfortable with Kris. Did I do something wrong to him? 

 he remove his hand to shake hands with me and I shake it with my hand awkardly.

"So your age..?" he ask me while raise his eyebrow.
"23 years old"I answer it.
"We're same. "he said.
"I know" I blinks my eyes.

 

he sit next to Luhan.
I look at Eun Ji and she smile at me. she sit next to her boyfriend, Chanyeol while I sit next to Sehun.

I looked at Kris who is busy talking to Luhan. They talk in chinese so i have no ideas what are they talk about.


"Guys lets go out, since we have new friend here" Suho suddenly come from a room.
"Why?" Lay ask him.
"Minah need tour in Seoul since she dont really know about Korea yet." Suho answered.
"Suho oppa was right" Eun Ji said as agreement.
"Okay if that what you want, lets go!" D.O said.

We go out  and they took me around Seoul.