Chapter 26

Call You Mine

*Luhan POV*

Sehun, Tao, Chen, Xiumin, Kris and I went to Ha Rin house while the others were not at home right now. After 25 minutes later, we arrived. I quickly got out from the car and go to the elevator, Okay seems like I'm so desperate right now. I'm worried that what did Tao thought about Ha Rin have a new guy in her life is right. I thought and look at the number of the elevator carefully.

"Aigoo hyung wait for us."Chen complained.
"I'm sorry..."I said and look down.
"What's wrong with you?"Kris asked weirdly.
"I..."the elevator door opened and I quickly get into the elevator.

The others looked at each other with their worried face and get into the elevator too. I push a button to the 20th floor and I wait for the elevator to go up impatiently. I keep my eyes on the number shown and count it in my heart 16, 17, 18, 19 and.. 20 (ting~!) the door open and I walk out follow by the others.

"Luhan be patient, what's wrong with you huh?"Kris start to get annoyed with his bestfriend.
"I'll tell you later Kris."I said coldly.
"Wait.. What are we doing here?"Kris stopped walking and look at us.
"Erm.."We try to find the right words to explain to Kris.
"Guys~? Answer me, what are we doing here?"Kris asked again.
"Luhan hyung want to see Ha Rin noona.."Tao explained but then Kris changed his face to more serious expression.
"I'll wait for you guys in the car."Kris was about to walk back to the elevator.
"Kris let's go together."I try to beg him.
"It's okay Luhan~ I just not feeling well.."Kris give an excuse and looked away.
"Why all of sudden?"Sehun raised his eyebrow but then Kris glared at him.
"Haih just follow us Kris. For Luhan"Xiumin said and do his 'puppy eyes' infront of Kris.
"Fine.."Kris sighed.

We continue our step to Ha Rin house yeah finally we're here infront of the door. I was about to push the bell but it's already opened by her.. I smile and was about to greet her until she slammed the door infront of my face.. My face changed to the confused expression. What's wrong with her? I thought.

"Okay can somebody tell me what's happened just now?"Tao said unsatisfied.
"Be strong Lu-ge."Xiumin patted my shoulder.

But then I heard something I meant something weird. So that's mean that what did Tao said was true? No it can't be! I start to get panic, I knocked the door impatiently.

"Hyung maybe it's true that Ha Rin noona have new boyfriend."Chen said with unbelievable voice.
"And that's why she closed the door like that."Sehun continue Chen's word.

I can felt the anger start to build in my body, How can she.. I can't continue my words when I saw Ha Rin opened the door back and smile like nothing happen. I ignore her then walk into the house and start to search "him" in each room.

"Oppa, what are you doing?"Ha Rin asked and she was about to walk towards me until then Sehun stop her.
"Noona.. Just let him do what he want."Sehun said and shakes his head slowly.
"Huh? What do you mean?"Ha Rin raised her eyebrow and looked at me who was about to open the last door.

"Oppa! Don't!"Ha Rin shouted and blocked the door.
"Move Ha Rin."I command and glared at her.
"No!! I won't move!!"Ha Rin fathom her hands.
"Park Ha Rin~ I say move aside."I said and try to control my anger.
"I don't want to."Ha Rin said while shaking her head.

I can't hold it anymore. I thought then pushed her and opened the door roughly. Urh.. there's nobody in here.. I stand there like a doll while my eyes become widen. The members looked at Ha Rin who was fall on the floor. I turn myself to her and felt mad.

"Where is him?!"I said angrily.
"Huh? What do you mean?"Ha Rin looked at me confusedly and tried to stand.
"Where did you hide him?!" Where Ha Rin where?!"I glared at her.
"I don't know what are you talking about oppa~"Ha Rin answered while looking at me.
"Don't lie to me, I'm not stupid.. Oh yeah so that's why you don't answer my call nor reply my text!"I said and looked at her.
"Y-you did?"Ha Rin asked innocently.
"Oh God of course I did! Haih...~!"I let out a big sigh from my mouth.
"I..."Ha Rin can't continue her words and looked down.
"Ha Rin what did I do wrong to you?"I asked.
"You do nothing.."Ha Rin kept her eyes on the floor.
"It's he better than me? Did he treat you well than me?"I give her 'unsatisfied' look.
"Huh? Wait.. w-wait.. You think I'm cheating on you?!"Ha Rin said unbelievable.
"Then what else? Of course you're cheating on me."I said.
"I won't do that to you!"Ha Rin raised her voice.
"Who knows..~"I raised my eyebrow.
"So you don't believe me now?"She asked.
"Noona please don't treat Luhan hyung like this."Sehun suddenly said.
"If you don't love him anymore.. Just say it, don't make him look like a pedo for waiting your call and text."Tao said.
"Poor Luhan hyung."Chen said and shakes his head.
"SHUT UP YOU !"Ha Rin shouted and everyone looked at her with their shock face including me but I tried to not shown it on my face.
"That's it! Since you don't believe me anymore... W-we should break up."Ha Rin said while closing her eyes then glared at me.

Before I could answer it, there's incoming call from my phone. I looked at the ID and it is Han Ni, my dongsaeng. I pressed the answer button.

"Yobosaeyo?"I said with my unspirit voice.
"Oppa~ Where are you?"Han Ni asked.
"Ha Rin's house, why?"I looked at Ha Rin who was still waiting for my answer.
"Nahhhh I just want to know your condition, that's all."Han Ni explained.
"I'm fine~... Don't worry oh?"I sighed.
"Oppa don't lie to me, you seems not okay. Did you have a fight with Ha Rin unnie?"Han Ni asked worriedly.
"Urh... Han Ni-yah...."I said sadly.
"Oppa listen to me, don't you ever think to find a new girlfriend instead of Ha Rin unnie arasso? Take care of her okay? And if there any problem between you and Ha Rin unnie don't simply make a decision..discuss and find a solutions. Don't make any decision when you're mad and believe me you'll regret it for your whole life..."Han Ni said calmly.
"Oh o-okay."I said hesitantly.
"Okay I should go by now and don't forgot what I said ealier, and yeah send my regards to unnie bye Luhan oppa!"Han Ni hangs up.

I put my phone in my pocket, and looked Ha Rin and I sighed heavily...

"So tell me who is him, I mean the one who will take care of you better than me."I said sadly.
"Oh God Luhan.. You still thought that I have somebody else?"Ha Rin said dissappointedly.
"Ha Rin just be honest with me, you hurt me you know that?"I said.
"I'm not cheating on you and I won't!"Ha Rin said with tears in her eyes.
"And your excuse for not answer my call?"I said annoyingly.
"I didn't hear it because I accidently lost my phone."Ha Rin said still hold her tears.
"That was stupid excuse I ever heard."I said coldly.

Chen walked to the couch and sit on it but then he felt uncomfortable at his back.. He felt something and take it out then lift it.

"Well excuse me can I know who is the owner of the phone?"Chen asked and everyone looked at him.
"It's..."My eyes become widen.
"I've told you!"Ha Rin tears fall down.

"H-ha Rin-yah..."I called her with my guilty voice.
"No.. Don't say it."Ha Rin said.
"I'm.."I can't continue my words when Ha Rin said..
"No~!"Ha Rin said and walked into the living room.

Then she take her phone back from Chen and went to her room. I was about to follow her but she quickly closed the door and locked it Oh great Luhan..~ I thought and sigh sadly.