Chapter 34

Call You Mine

Nari walked out from the room to find Minah so do Eunji but then Chanyeol grabbed her hand. Eunji looked at her boyfriend while raising her eyebrow. Kris turned around and looked at Eunji and then he realized that Minah was not there. He already know that Minah was really angry with him-he sighed.

"Where do you want to go, jagi?"Chanyeol asked still holding Eunji's hand.
"I want to find Minah unnie, she needs me."Eunji answered.
"Huh? Ani... stay here."Chanyeol shaked his head.
"Oppa~ please I won't be long okay?"Eunji said with her seductive voice then wink at him.
"My answer is still no~! Nari can find her, don't worry. Now sit here."Chanyeol patted the couch next to him. Eunji sat next to him and crossed her arms-sulking and Chanyeol put his hand on Eunji's shoulder then he chuckles-he found it cute.

Kris try to find a way to go out from the room and find Minah. But it seems there's no way out, he sighed heavily and sat next to Lay. He looked at Sung Ah who was laughing happily with Baekhyun's joke-then a smiled crafted on his face without he noticed it.

"Hyung, are you okay?"Lay looked at Kris.
"I'm okay, why did you asked?"Kris raised his eyebrow.
"Nahhh~ it seems you worry about something just now. Mind to share Kris hyung?"Lay smiled.
"Er... I don't worry about anything Lay-ah. I got headache that's all."Kris lied and smiled back at Lay.


Meanwhile with Minah-sitting alone at the lobby and hope that Kris will come and comfort her but.. the one that she hope doesn't come. Nari walked towards her and smirked-then Nari sat next to Minah. Minah felt unsatisfied with Kris and angry with Sung Ah How can my boyfriend feed his EX-girlfriend infront of his girlfriend?! And that girl still can blushed, did she think that she's cute when she act like that?! Urgh~!!! Minah thought and stomped her feet.

"Wowowo calm down big girl~"Nari said and put her hand on Minah's shoulder.
"Seriously I hate her! Damn it!"Minah said angrily.
"I feel you honey~"Nari rolled her eyes.
"Huh? What do you mean?"Minah raised her eyebrow.
"Well you know I like Luhan~"Nari flipped her hair.
"Oh yeah.. now where is Kris? He should be here and persuade me!"Minah felt really irritating.
"He will, trust me. How can he ignore his beauty girlfriend huh?"Nari said and Minah giggles.
"Yah unnie, do you need my help?"Minah smiled.
"You want to help me?"Nari asked weirdly then Minah nodded her head.
"To get Luhan oppa for you."Minah whispered.
"If you want to."Nari sighed.
"As you wish."Minah smirked then Nari chuckles.


Kris looked at the door as he saw Minah and Nari walked into the room. He looked at her with guilty feeling. Minah took a glanced and smiled at her boyfriend. Kris then took out his phone from his pocket and text Minah. 

"(Hey.. are you mad at me?)"Kris send it then looked at Minah who was taking out her phone from her handbag.
"(To be honest yes, I'm still mad at you.)"Minah reply it back.
"(I'm sorry honey, I don't meant to do that infront of you. They really forced me to feed her.)"Kris sighed.
"(So you will do it if I'm not here huh?)"Minah rolled her eyes but Kris noticed it.
"(No, no, no I don't said that but they forced me, I can't do anything since they don't know about our relationship now.)"Kris looked at his girlfriend again.
"(Then tell them.)"Minah smirked and looked at Kris.
"(I can't, don't get it wrong. I just don't want they get shocked since Ha Rin and Sung Ah still sick.)"Kris reply and then Ha Rin and Sung Ah sneezed simultaneously.
"(What connection between Ha Rin and Sung Ah with our relationship? Oh I know you want to take care of Sung Ah's heart, then you can act like lovely couple with her again and again?!)"Minah slowly getting mad again.
"(Jagi.. I don't want to fight with you, please~ you know I love you right?)"Kris started to get panicked.
"(Me too honey, but I can't stay still and control my temper when I see you with her..~)"Minah sighed.
"(As my apologise.. hurm, let's go dinner tonight, your treat okay?)"Kris chuckles and looked at Minah.
"(Yahh oppa! It should be you! Hmph!)"Minah glared at him but Kris chuckles and made Lay looked at him weirdly.
"(Haha I'm kidding baby. Okay let's meet up tonight. Love you)"Kris smiled.
"(Promise? I love you too muah =*)"Minah smiled.
"(Keep my word honey =])"Kris secretly winked at Minah.

After Luhan feed Ha Rin, he sighed happily because Ha Rin didn't mad nor hate him anymore. He put his hand and pinched his shoulder while sitting on the chair which not too far from Ha Rin who almost closed her eyes and sleep but then she opened her eyes back until somebody walked behind Luhan and put his/her hands on Luhan's shoulder. He gasped and turn around..

"You look so tired Luhan oppa, let me give you a massage on your shoulder."Nari gave Luhan her seductive smiled.
"Er.."Luhan looked at Ha Rin who was already looked away from Luhan."Nahh it's okay."Luhan tried to pushed her hands down.
"Awh don't be shy oppa."Nari put her hands back on Luhan shoulder.
"Er.. seriously you don't need to do that to me."Luhan refused and felt uncomfortable.
"Why? There's nobody would be mad at you, since you don't have a girlfriend."Nari smirked at Ha Rin.
"Uh.. well excuse me~ I am his girlfriend."somebody approached.
"What?! Like seriously?"Nari made a disgusting face.
"Yes! I, Oh Sehun is his girlfriend or maybe I should say boyfriend, but whatever."Sehun tapped his hands on Nari's hands.
"Ouch! Yah it's hurt!"Nari glared at Sehun.
"Then don't you dare to touch what is mine! Let me give him a massage."Sehun started to gave Luhan massage while the others laughed except Nari.


The day became dark, Chanyeol sent the girls while the others went back to their appartment except for Kris and Luhan. Kris looked at Luhan who was still busy talked with his girlfriend and let Sung Ah be alone with him.. Awkward~ Kris thought while he kept looked at his watch for going back to his house.

"I should go home now."Kris suddenly stood up.
"But how Yi Fan? I thought you didn't have any car keys with you?"Luhan said.
"How did you know that? If I'm not mistaken, I never tell you that my car key was missing~"Kris raised his eyebrow.
"Ah.. ab-about that I..."Luhan stuttered.
"Sehun told us."Ha Rin quickly said tried to back up her boyfriend.
"Oh I see.."Kris said, actually he hesitated to believe them.
"You should stay here.. again Kris."Ha Rin said and Kris looked at her disbelief.
"B-but.."Kris got a cut off by Sung Ah.
"Again? What do you mean unnie?"Sung Ah looked at Ha Rin.
"Oh you still don't know? Kris slept here last night to accompanny you, dongsaeng."Ha Rin smiled and Luhan chuckles.
"Er~ that because my car key was missing."Kris said coldly as he saw Sung Ah blushed.
"So you finally admit that you slept here huh?"Luhan teased then Kris rolled his eyes.
"N-no."Kris tried to act cold.
"Whatever Kris.. just sleep here again."Ha Rin said.
"Actually..."Kris got a cut off by Ha Rin.
"Sung Ah need you, Kris."Ha Rin smiled sweetly at Kris and Sung Ah.
"WHAT?!"Kris and Sung Ah said simultaneously and it made Luhan and Ha Rin giggles.
"I told you the truth, because Luhan need to take care of me."Ha Rin explained and Luhan nodded.
"And I need someone who can accompany me to look and take care of Sung Ah."Luhan continued.
"And it's YOU!"Luhan and Ha Rin pointed to Kris.
"Unnie.. oppa.. it's okay I can take care of myself, no need to trouble Kris oppa.."Sung Ah looked down and hid her red face.
"You want me to believe that Sung Ah? Sorry not sorry.. you really need someone's help. If you want to go to the toilet and need anything, who will help you unless Kris? I can't go with you since you and I can't walk properly."Ha Rin smiled.
"Yi Fan.. you can stay here right? Poor Sung Ah."Luhan made a puppy's eyes to beg Kris.
"Aish okay fine, and stop doing that eyes, are you even a man Luhan?"Kris made a disgust face then Luhan pouted.
"AGREE!"Ha Rin raised her thumbs at Kris.
"Heyyyy! I'm manly okay!"Luhan protest and cross his arms.

Ha Rin wraped her arms around Luhan's neck then giggles. Sung Ah stared at them with unforced smiled crafted on her face. How she miss to do that to Kris, how she miss to smile, laughed, teased and played with Kris. She looked at Kris who was busying with his phone. Kris noticed that someone was looking at him, he lift his head and stared at Sung Ah-her eyes widen then looked away when she met with Kris's eyes. Kris raised his eyebrow and looked at the couple when he saw Sung Ah secretly looked at them. Did she miss 'us'..? What?! Kris forget it you've already have Minah by your side. He quickly shakes his head.

"Luhan?"Kris called.
"Stop pouting Ha Rin~"Luhan stared at Ha Rin.
"Luhan~! There's still people in here duh~"Kris said annoyingly.
"Huh? Yes, what do you want?"Luhan looked at Kris.
"Did you bring power bank?"Kris lift his phone.
"Sorry I don't bring it, why? Do you have something important to tell to someone?"Luhan guessed.
"No."Kris said then yawned.
"Urhm.. okay then."Luhan shrugged.
"Goodnight guys."Ha Rin said and slept with Luhan.
"Night."Sung Ah and Kris said simultaneously but then Kris yawned again.
"Erm.. y-you must be so tired, right?"Sung Ah smile weakly at Kris.
"Huh? Tired of what?"Kris looked at her weirdly.
"Tired to take care of.. m-me."Sung Ah looked down.
"I did that because I've been asked to."Kris coldly.
"Haaa..? S-so it means y-you've.. been f-forced y-yourself..?"Sung Ah hold her tears.
"It's that what you think."Kris said then walk out from the room and left Sung Ah cried silently.

Kris closed the door and lay his back at door. I did it again.. I make her cried again.. I'm so so.. Damn it Kris! Do you forget about what she did to you?! How can you still feel hurt and sympathy towards her? Just forget about her already, move on! Sung Ah was your past and Minah is your future... He thought as he walk back into the room and falls asleep on the couch.


With Minah, she's already get ready and wait for Kris in the restaurant. She wait and wait again by looking at her watch and tap the table with her fingers. Where is him? she thought and still waiting-she called him like 100 times but no answer Oh great~! she gritted her teeth but still tried to calm herself. Until then the costumers left then the waiter came to her and told her that the restaurant was about to closed. She sigh heavily and felt anger in her body-she stood up and went to her car then slammed the door hardly. When she arrived at her house she walked in then slammed the door and her things harder.

"Ouch! Yah!, can you please be gentle atleast with the door?"Eunji rolled her eyes.
"Shut up!"Minah shouted.
"Urgh~ tell me what's wrong right now?"Eunji switched off the tv with remote control.
"It's nothing."Minah crossed her arms.
"What did Kris do to you just now?"Eunji tried to guessed.
"He didn't come!"Minah stomped her feets.
"Seriously? Why?"Eunji raised her eyebrow.
"How do I know? Urgh he promised already!"Minah started to cry.
"Oh God~ don't cried unnie-yah."Eunji patted Minah's shoulder.
"He even not answering my calls!"Minah sobbing.
"Chill unnie, I'll ask Chanyeol oppa about this, now go to sleep. You looked so damn tired."Eunji gave her small smiled at Minah-then Minah went to her bedroom and falls asleep.