Chapter 30

Call You Mine

*Narrator POV*

Han Ni panicked with Ha Rin condition who was unconcious. Han Ni fixed rear view mirror and she get shocked when she saw somebody at the back seat. She quickly switch on the lamp and turn around.

"Aigooo!! Unnie you scared me to death! How long you have been here?"Han Ni asked angrily.
"I-I'm sorry Han Ni-yah."Sung Ah wipe her tears.
"Unnie? What's wrong with you?"Han Ni sighed but then her face turn to worried expression.
"My leg, it sprain."Sung Ah looked down.
"Let's go to the hospital then."Han Ni start the engine.
"It's okay Han Ni, I'm fine."Sung Ah said.
"I don't care, we still need to go there because Ha Rin unnie."Han Ni said calmly.
"What happened to her?!"Sung Ah asked panickly.

Han Ni told the whole story to Sung Ah and it makes Sung Ah can't stay still. About 15 minutes later, they arrived. Han Ni got out from the car and help Ha Rin then called the nurse to help and bring Ha Rin to emergency room. When the nurse carried Ha Rin to the emergency room, I help Sung Ah and followed the nurse. Sung Ah cried when she looked at Ha Rin condition plus, she still can't forget for what happened in the club when she saw Kris and Minah dancing together.

"Doc, how about Park Ha Rin's condition?"Han Ni asked the doctor as he walked out the room.
"Hurm.. she's stable right now, she's so lucky that her face isn't broke even the bruises were terrible."The doctor explained then Han Ni nodded while smiling.
"Then how about the other patient?"Han Ni curiously asked about Sung Ah.
"Don't worry miss, she's fine."The doctor smiled.
"Thank God~!"Han Ni sighed of relief. "May I see them now doc?"Han Ni asked.
"Sure, but please let Park Ha Rin get more rest, okay?"The doctor informed then Han Ni nodded.

Han Ni went into the room and looked at her unnie(s), Sung Ah looked at her then point to Ha Rin who was still unconcious, Han Ni sighed and her tears start to gather in her eyes but she tried to hold it. Han Ni felt really mad at her brother, Luhan but then she felt guilty to Ha Rin.

"Han Ni..? Are you okay?"Sung Ah asked worriedly as she looked at Han Ni's face changed.
"Yes."Han Ni replied coldly.
"Unnie, how can your leg got sprain?"Han Ni asked while raising her eyebrow.
"Uh.. my heels broke while I'm dancing."Sung Ah answered hesitatingly.
"Please.. stop lying to me."Han Ni said annoyingly.
"Fine..~ do you remember Minah?"Sung Ah looked Han Ni.
"The one that approached you at the club? Yes, what about her?"Han Ni felt curious.
"I saw her with K..Kris..."Sung Ah's tears rolled on her cheek.
"I get it, unnie take care of Ha Rin unnie for awhile."Han Ni get up.
"Where do you want to go?"Sung Ah looked at her weirdly.
"I need to do something, just wait."Han Ni said and walked out from the room.

Han Ni went to the lobby, then asked the nurse to called Luhan and informed him about Ha Rin...


Meanwhile in the club, Luhan sat together with Nari while the others still busy dancing, Luhan kept thinking about Ha Rin, yes he really do worried plus guilty about her. Nari felt annoyed when Luhan didn't gave the response when she said something to him. She put her hand on Luhan's chest with that, Luhan snapped out then looked at her weirdly.

"Luhan.. what's wrong with you? You look so pale today."Nari said with her seducing voice.
"Er.. nothing, I should go."Luhan try to get up but Nari pulled him.
"You want to leave me alone?"Nari said annoyingly.
"I need to go to the toilet, now can you please let me go?"Luhan put her hand down from his chest gently and walked away.

Nari felt so unsatisfied with Luhan but she try to kept calmed It seems that Luhan really hard to play with, but it's okay I like it. Nari smirked. About a few seconds later, there's incoming called from Luhan's phone, Nari take it and read the id and its 'unknown' then she pressed 'red button' but he/she still called Luhan, Nari sighed and pressed the 'red button' again. Then she looked at Luhan's wallpaper its him and Ha Rin's photo, Nari rolled her eyes and thought The picture would be better if I am the one who sit next to him.

"What are you doing?"Minah asked then smirked.
"Uh.. n-nothing."Nari put Luhan's phone back on the table.
"Oh I got it, someone have crush on someone's boyfriend huh?"Minah teased.
"Then how about you?"Nari teased back.
"EX-boyfriend okay~"Minah blushed.
"Same here."Nari smirked.
"What do you mean?"Minah asked weirdly.
"Eunji told me everything, what a great paparazzi."Nari praised.
"Agree!"Minah raised her thumbs.
"By the way, where did Kris go?"Nari asked while flipping her hair.
"Toilet."Minah answered annoyingly.

While Minah and Nari enjoyed the music, there's incoming called again, but it from 'Han Ni'.. Nari read it out and make a weird face.

"Who the hell is Han Ni?"Nari asked-Minah shrugged don't know what to answer, Nari rolled her eyes then pressed the 'red button'. Then she see Luhan walked towards her-she quickly put the phone on the table and act like nothing happen.


What the... Han Ni cursed in her heart when Luhan end her called without answer it. That ahjussi really..! Aish!! Han Ni try to call him again and wait impatiently-when Luhan answered..

"Yobosaeyo, Han Ni?"Luhan said.
"Yah!! What on earth brotha!"Han Ni said madly, and make the other patients looked at her.
"Han Ni, heyy... what's happen to you?"Luhan asked weirdly.
"Seriously Luhan? What's wrong with you?"Han Ni as she try to calm herself.
"I don't get it Han Ni."Luhan felt something bad might happen when Han Ni call him by his name.
"Where are you?"Han Ni asked eventhough she knew where did her brother went.
"At the club with the other members, why?"Luhan walked out from the club.
"HOW CAN YOU STILL ENJOYED YOURSELF WITH OTHER GIRL WHILE YOUR GIRLFRIEND IN THE HOSPITAL?!"Han Ni said angrily.


Luhan got shocked by his sister word, he can't say any words and let his phone fell down on the street. At the same time Sehun saw Luhan freez like his spirit gone for awhile. Sehun walked towrds him and called Luhan but no reponse from Luhan. Sehun sighed then decided to shakes Luhan's body.

"Hyung! Luhan hyung~!"Sehun called.
"Ha... Rin..."Luhan's tears start to fell down.
"Hyung.."Sehun said disbelief. "Luhan hyung, what happened? Why did you cried?"Sehun asked non-stop.
"Sehun.. Ha Rin.. Sehun-ah..!"Luhan was about to run to the hospital. But Sehun quickly grabbed Luhan's hand.
"Hyung where did you want to go?"Sehun asked curiously.
"I have no time to explain, just meet me at the hospital."Luhan pushed Sehun's hand away then grab a taxi.

Sehun stood there dumbfounded, but then he shakes his head and walked into the club to inform the others. He called the others and point to the exit door. After that, Sehun count the members like a teacher who want to make sure that his student gather at the same place.

"Where is Kris and Chanyeol hyung?"Sehun asked.
"Send the girls~"Kai said annoyingly.
"How about the girl that always with Luhan?"Xiumin asked then scratching his head.
"Chanyeol hyung send her."Tao answered.
"Then you let Kris hyung be alone with Minah?"Suho asked unsatisfied.
"What do you expect? I send Minah? Like if Kris will allow me."Xiumin laugh.
"Hey kids! Enough argue with each other, now listen for what I want to tell you."Sehun make his I'm-so-fabulous look.
"What is it? And where is Luhan hyung?"Chen asked.
"Luhan hyung asked us to go to the hospital BUT! I don't know why, so don't ask me."Sehun warned.


At the hospital, Exo already arrived and search Luhan. Xiumin called Luhan just to ask him which room he is right now.

"Yobosaeyo Luhan?"Xiumin said.
"Sorry I'm not Luhan."He answered.
"It's not funny Luhan, so tell me which room are you?"Xiumin said annoyingly.
"How do I know duh~"He said.
"Huh? How can you don't know?"Xiumin felt unsatisfied.
"Because I'm not Luhan~!"He raised his voice and make Xiumin heard like somebody scream near him. Xiumin turn his head and saw Chen hold the phone at his ear. The others also looked at Chen and made like-seriously-look.
"What?"Chen raised his eyebrow and looked back at the phone. "Oh I found this on the street, so I guess this is Luhan hyung's."Chen said innocently. The others were facepalm when they heard Chen explaination.

D.O saw Luhan who was sitting on the chair. D.O told the others and made the steps towards Luhan. they shocked when they saw Luhan cried non-stop. Suho sat next to Luhan and tried to comfort him-Xiumin patted Luhan's shoulder then asked him what happened-Luhan explained to them that Ha Rin almost being with those brat. Luhan can't stop blaming himself for what he did to Ha Rin. The others felt really bad to Ha Rin and Luhan. Suho helped Luhan to get up and walked into Ha Rin and Sung Ah's room.

"Sung Ah? What happened to you?"Baekhyun quickly run to Sung Ah as he saw Sung Ah lay on the bed.
"B...Baekhyun?"Sung Ah's eyes became widen as she looked Baekhyun worried face.
"Are you okay?"Baekhyun asked then sat next to Sung Ah.
"I'm okay, don't worry it just sprain."Sung Ah smiled sweetly at him-and that made Sehun whispered something to Kai.
"Are you sure that they really have any special relationship?"Sehun asked.
"How do I know, but I hope no because we really need Sung Ah noona with Kris hyung."Kai said with hopeful.
"But what if.. they really do have something."Sehun crossed his arm.
"Then it's all because of Minah noona."Kai said while fist his hand.
"Wowowo why did you bring Minah noona's name?"Sehun said and its clear to make the others heard.
"Er..."Kai felt awkward and made one step backward from Sehun. Then Sung Ah sighed-Baekhyun looked at Sung Ah as he can feel what Sung Ah felt.


With Kris and Minah-infront of Minah's house, before Minah walk into her house-Kris grabbed her hand and made Minah shocked and looked at him weirdly. They looked into each other eyes and made their heart beat fast. Kris gulped and took a deep breath.

"Haaa Minah, I need to tell you something."Kris said nervously.
"What is it?"Minah blink her eyes.
"I know this sudden but when I've saw you for the first time.. I felt that you're different from any other girls, I like to see you smile, your laugh and everything about you like there's something on you that attract me.. Minah~"Kris took a deep breath. "Minah, I think I already fall in love with you because you always with me, to cheer me up, to make me smile again and I could laugh again so... wow I'm so nervous.." Kris grabbed Minah's hands tightly and continued his words. "Minah would you be my girlfriend?"Kris took out a bouquet of red roses and a box of chocolate at the back seat and gave it to Minah.
"I..I-I.. Oh Kris... how can I reject you, of course I would love to be your girlfriend."Minah quickly hugged Kris-and he hugged her back.
"Thank you."Kris said as Minah want to be his girlfriend.

Minah smiled cutely at him and start to lean in so do Kris, but then he stopped when his phone rang. He took it out his phone and smiled when he saw Minah pouted and he thought its cute. He pressed the answer button.

"Yes Tao?"Kris said while holding Minah's hand.
"Hyung, please come to the hospital right now!"Tao said.
"Huh? Why? Who's sick?"Kris asked weirdly.
"Its Sung Ah noona..."Tao said sadly.
"I'll be there."Kris hang up then looked at Minah.
"What happened? Who's that?"Minah asked while looking at Kris.
"I'm so sorry babe, I need to go now."Kris said and small smiled appeared on his face.
"Huh? Why?"Minah asked and pouted.
"Uh.. I'll tell you later okay?"Kris said and caressed Minah's face gently.
"Okay then, goodnight love you."Minah smiled.
"Sleep well, I love you too."Kris kissed her forehead and get into his car and drove off to the hospital. Sung Ah... Kris thought.


A/N : Yesterday, we got a shocking news of MH370. Our deepest condolences to the families and the friends of passangers and crews of MH370, eventhough none of them were related to us but still it a heartbreaking news to us.. ='] #RIPMH370 Goodnight MH370 keep pray for them ='] "Dear Indian Ocean, keep them safe, warm them, hug them, take away all the fear, TAKE a good care of MH370 until we come TO TAKE THEM HOME."