Chapter 28

Call You Mine

 

 

A/N: You can play this song while reading this..


*Luhan POV*

Chanyeol and I walked to the stage. I stood infront of the mic and face the audience who were seem so excited while Chanyeol sit at the back and get ready to play the guitar. I sighed and remembered on what I've done to Ha Rin today, I shouldn't mad at her, I should trust her Argh stupid me I thought. I took a deep breath and started to sang my favourite song 'Like rain, like music'.

 

"When the rain falls and the music flows, I think of you.."I looked down and blink my eyes.
"Omooo he's too good~!"A girl said to her friend.
"The night that you left, it was raining like today.."I looked at the audience.
"He looked so sad~"The second girl said.
"It because he feel the song you pabo."The third girl hit her friend's head.
"Again, I stand in the rain today and let the day passes by..
 Our love story like music with a beautiful melody..
 Comes with pain just like the rain..
 Dear my love, please stay by my side, you're my one and only love in this world..
 If you leave me on a day like this, I don't have a shoulder to cry on..
 And thus the sad rain falls..
"I looked down again to let the audience know that the song end.

The audience clap their hands, I give them a small smiled and bow to them then leave the stage with Chanyeol. I heard the audience like it..

"I love Luhan! He's cute."A girl with beannie said.
"Ofcourse he's my boyfriend."Her friend said proudly.
"Pfft~!"The girl with beannie rolled her eyes.
"Oh God I'm crying~"A girl who wear blue dress wipe her tears.
"I hope they will perform together soon!"A boy drink his drink.


I and Chanyeol walk to the table, where all Exo members are there, and I saw there a 3 girls who are sitting together with them. Who are they? How can they sat at our place? What if that girls are sasaeng? But how possible they can come to our VIP place? Theres a lot of security there..

"Yah Chanyeol who's that girls?"I look at Chanyeol face but I can see he smile happily.. Shouldn't he be worried if those girls are sasaeng?
"Oh.."Chanyeol reply and still smiling.
"Whats wrong with you? Shouldn't you worried they might be a sasaeng?"I raised my eyebrow
"Hehh.. how could it be hyung? Can't you see there a lot of security there?" Chanyeol said and pointing at the stairs. Then, we reached at our table. Okay, now I understand why Chanyeol smile brightly. 

"Wow Oppa.. that was a great performance.. your emotion really goes well with the song"Eun Ji said while make a thumbs up.
"Eun Ji.. how about me? You not even compliment me.."Chanyeol said
"Oppa.. you not even singing"Eun Ji said and it makes Chanyeol sulking
"What? Can't you saw just now I'm the one who playing the guitar?"Chanyeol stomped his feet
"Omoo~ you so cute Yeollie.. Haha.."Eun Ji walk to Chanyeol and pinched his cheek.
Other Exo members make an annoying face. 
"Ewww...." Sehun and Tao said in unison
"So childish Park Chanyeol.."Baekhyun said and glared
"Someone jealous here!" Chen said and others are laughing

I just look at the two love birds.. How I wish Ha Rin was here.. Suddenly, D.O come next to me. 
"Hyung.." D.O said 
"Yes.. why?"I asked him
"Look at Kris hyung.."D.O sighed when he see Kris.
"Why?" I look at Kris laughing happily together with someone jokes? It have been a long time I never saw he laughing like that. I try to see who make Kris laugh like that, maybe Chen or Tao. Wa-a-it.. Isn't that girl? "D.O-yah.. thats Eun Ji friend right?" I said disbelief
"Yes.. she Minah the girl who went to amusement park with us before" D.O still looking to Kris and Minah.
"Oh.."I don't know what else to say
"Hyung... how about Sung Ah? Its seem like Kris hyung already move on and how about our plan to make them together again?"D.O look at me with his big eyes.
"I don't know D.O-yah.. Maybe they just friend? Don't worry D.O, I'll asked him about this.."I let out a big sigh and I walk away from that table. I felt so miserable. I have to think of many things.. First, I make Sung Ah and Kris broke up with my stupid idea and now I broke up with Ha Rin also because of my stupidity.

 

I walked to the counter bar and sit on the chair that has been prepared then put my hands over my head, but then somebody have approached me..

"Hey there~"A girl with black dress greet me with smiled on her face.
"Hey.."I replied.
"You have a great voice."The girl said and sit next to me.
"Thank you."I said with my inspirit voice.
"Erm well, let me introduce myself, I'm Nari, Kim Nari."She said and take out her hand to shake it with mine.
"I'm Luhan."I shakes my hand with her hand.
"Seems like they all know you Luhan."Nari said and looked at me.
"We always do performances here."I answer and looked at her back.
"But I don't see you yesterday."She pouts.
"Oh we have a lots of thing to do lately."I lied, I just don't have a mood to talk right now.
"Luhan~ Are you okay? When you with your friends also you look lost and when your friends make a joke you not even laugh.. "Nari asked worriedly and patted my shoulder.
"Urhm.. yeah"I drank my drink.

*Han Ni POV*

They already gone? I thought and I slowly walked out from the bathroom. When I was about to open the door of the bathroom I saw Sung Ah was standing infront of me. My eyes quickly became widen.

"Omoo unnie~! You totally freak me out!"I give her my death glared.
"Ahaha sorry, sorry I was about to call you but when I heard the knob of the door has been twisted, I decided to stand here and waiting."She smiled innocently and I just rolled my eyes.
"Fine, unnie did they already gone?"I asked just want to make sure.
"What? No they still here go, hide yourself!"She act panicked.
"Aish unnie~"I said annoyingly.
"Haha they already gone dongsaengie~"She patted my shoulder.
"And what about Ha Rin unnie?"I asked her worriedly.

As I asked her about Ha Rin, Sung Ah face change into sad, both of us really worried and felt sorry to Ha Rin, Sung Ah knocked the door but no answer.. I asked Sung Ah to find a spare key. Sung Ah nodded and find it meanwhile with me still knocked the door and call Ha Rin name.

"Here the spare key Han Ni-yah."Sung Ah give it to me.
"Thank you."I said and open the door.
"Unnie..?"Sung Ah said as the door opened by me.
"Ha Rin unnie?"I walked toward her who was laying on her bed.
"Unnie are you okay?"Sung Ah asked then sit next to her.
"Go away~."Ha Rin said and kept cried.
"Oh my God unnie, don't cry."I said try to calm down her.
"Just GO~!"Ha Rin sobbing and hug the pillow tightly.
"Unnie I'm so sorry for what that ahjussi did to you. I'm really sorry. Its all my fault if I've told him that I'm already back from Germany maybe this thing won't happened"I said with my guilty voice but Ha Rin stay silent.
"Unnie.. please don't cry."Sung Ah said.

Sung Ah sighed, she give what-we-gonna-do-right-now looked at me. I thought for seconds and.. snap my fingers.

"What is it Han Ni?"Sung Ah looked at me.
"Unnie, how about this.."I said but get cut off from Sung Ah.
"About what?"Sung Ah asked again.
"Sung Ah unnie let me finish my sentence first."I said.
"Hehe~ sorry"Sung Ah scratch her un-itchy head.
"Unnie let's go somewhere?"I asked Ha Rin.
"You can go without me."Ha Rin answered.
"But unnie..."I pouted.
"I don't have a mood to go out Han Ni-yah."Ha Rin cried again.
"Please Ha Rin unnie~ If you still stay in this room and cry it won't make you feel better."Sung Ah tried to console Ha Rin.
"Nahh~.. It's okay, I'll be okay after this. Just go okay."Ha Rin tried her best to give her fake smile to us.
"Uhuh? Just look at your face unnie it so terrible~"I said and hold her hand. Actually this was my first time I saw her crying so badly. Before this she only cried when we watch a sad movie.
"Guys please don't be worry, I'm fine~"Ha Rin sniff.
"Please..?!!~  please, please, please."Sung Ah and I begged and make cute face.
"Ugh.. Haih~ Fine. But please girls don't make that face.. Its ugly!"Ha Rin said laugh.
"Yeahh.. now this is Ha Rin unnie.. please don't cry again unnie" I said and wipe her tears using my thumbs.
"Omg Han Ni.. your words and your action just like your brother" Ha Rin said and Sung Ah hug her to make her calm..

How I wish I could tell Luhan oppa the truth that Ha Rin unnie never cheat on him.. and unnie only try to keep her promise by hiding me at her house.. Haihh~ i felt so guilty.. I love both of them, I don't want them to broke up and I want Ha Rin unnie to become my sister in law.. not other girls that my mother probably set him up if she know that Luhan oppa already broke up. Haish~ 

 

 


A/N:

hello readers! Sorry for the late update >.< Well we're so busy with our assignment nowadays  =[ please forgive us okay? Hihi..We're hope that you still waiting for this story to be update again. We're so sorry for being late, and yeah one more thing we're hope that you can give an opinion/suggestion to our story, please don't be a silent reader okay? >///<

-Sky_Meth-