Chapter 33

Call You Mine

Sehun and Tao get ready to go to the hospital before the other members wake up. Sehun took Chanyeol's car key and drive for the first time. At first Tao hessitated to get it the car with Sehun, but Tao have been threaten by Sehun. Sehun looked the car key and try to start the engine. Then he looked at the gear and stared at Tao.

"So.. what we gonna do to make this car move?"Sehun asked Tao.
"How am I suppose to know? I don't have a license duh~"Tao rolled his eyes.
"Erm.. there's P, R, D, N, 1, 2. What should we select?"Sehun scratched his head.
"Don't you remember when Chanyeol hyung change the gear, yesterday?"Tao asked and looked at Sehun.
"Nah.. why must I?"Sehun crossed his arms, then Tao shakes his head felt disbelief.
"Those latter... is it in english Tao?"Sehun tapped the steering with his fingers.
"Erm yes.."Tao nodded.
"Aish, I don't really know english.. maybe P is stand for.. parking. Then R is stand for rank..ing? D is stand for dancing.. N is stand for aish I can't think then how about 1 and 2? It is the number of people?"Sehun facepalm.
"You know what, I only think your answer was ridiculous except for P is stand for parking."Tao stared at Sehun disbelief.
"Should we call Luhan hyung for help?"Tao suggested.
"No way! He won't let us drive this car before we take the license.. but wait I know what we can do."Sehun smirked.

Sehun dialled a number and wait for him/her to answer it. Tao looked at him clueless but then he played with his phone and let Sehun to solve their problem to drive Chanyeol's car without the owner know it.

"Hello?"Sehun said.
"What?"Han Ni said annoyingly.
"Hey erm.. Han Ni-yah can you please do me a favor?"Sehun asked carefully.
"If is not interesting I'm out."Han Ni warned.
"I promise this is really interesting!"Sehun smiled.
"Tell me."Han Ni said.
"But first! Can you please come to our appartment?"Sehun asked then looked at Tao.
"Yah! I can get caught you idiot."Han Ni shakes her head.
"Okay fine let me tell you right now. You know the gear selector level in the auto car, right?"Sehun asked.
"Continue."Han Ni command.
"Is it true that P is stand for parking, R is stand for ranking, D is stand for dancing then how about N, 1 and 2?"Sehun said confidently at it made Han Ni laughed really hard.
"Bahahahahaha R is stand for what? Ranking? and D is stand for dancing? Hahahahahaha."Han Ni can't stopped laughing.
"Yah yah! I told you the truth okay?"Sehun blushed.
"Oh God really Oh Sehun? Ahahahaha you really made my day you pabo!"Han Ni laughed again.
"You want to help me or not?"Sehun start sulking.
"Wait there, I'll coming."Han Ni laughed once again then hangs up.

After 20 minutes later, Tao was about to close his eyes because his tired to wait for Han Ni so do Sehun but then someone knocked the window, Tao quickly opened his eyes then screamed.

"GHOST!"Tao hugged Sehun tightly.
"Ah I-I c-can't b-breath Ta-Tao-yah~!"Sehun grabbed Tao's arm.
"Yah! It's me Han Ni duh~"Han Ni shouted from outside-then Tao opened the door and greeted Han Ni.
"Aish~ you scared me."Tao made unsatisfied face.
"Hahaha so where's the ranking and dancing boy huh?"Han Ni giggles.
"Stop it Han Ni, I know you got a license now drive the car."Sehun command like a boss.
"Whatever~"Han Ni get into the driver seat, Sehun sat next to her and Tao sat behind. Han Ni started to drive then Sehun and Tao amazed with Han Ni while clapping their hands-Han Ni shakes her head.
"So who's car is this?"Han Ni suddenly asked.
"Oh it's Chanyeol hyung's."Sehun answered then shrugged-Han Ni quickly pressed break and made Tao and Sehun moved forward.
"W-what did you say?!"Han Ni eyes became wide.
"I don't know you have 'ear problem'"Sehun rolled his eyes.

When Han Ni heard Chanyeol's name, she smirked "What a blessing day, Yibaaaaaaaaaaa!"Han Ni screamed happily but Tao hit her head to ask her to shut up. Han Ni smirked even more to them and then she pressed the accelerator pedal and drive like a crazy woman.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"Sehun and Tao screamed while grabbing the car handle tightly.
"YAH! HAN NI-YAH SLOW DOWN!"Tao shouted and closed his eyes tightly.
"Relax guys~ Haha"Han Ni turn the car steering to the left and right.
"I don't want to die, I want to get married first!"Tao stomped his feet like a kid.
"At least let us get a girlfriend!"Sehun said and Han Ni kept on drive with maximum speed until then the front car stopped immediately. Sehun and Tao eyes became really wide and shocked. With her full confident, Han Ni tried her best to pressed the break pedal.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"Sehun shouted.
"AN-ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"Tao screamed.
"HAN NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!"Sehun screamed again.
"OMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"Tao cried.
"APPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"Sehun looked at Han Ni then he looked back the front car.
"SUHO OMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"Tao cried and closed his eyes tightly. The car stopped eventhough it nearly crash with the front car. Han Ni turned her head around and looked at Tao then she laughed.
"Suho omma? Ahahahahaha"Han Ni touched her stomach to control her laughter.
"YAHHH!"The maknae(s) gave their death glared to Han Ni.
"We'll be a death meat, if this car has a scratch!"Sehun said angrily.
"Sorry? We? Who? You and me?"Tao asked.
"Of course!"Sehun rolled his eyes.
"Haha funny, you're the one who took Chanyeol hyung's car key."Tao crossed his arms.
"Seriously I swear from now on, I won't ride that car if Han Ni drive."Sehun said and Tao nodded his head quickly then Han Ni laughed and started to drive normally.


D.O walked out from his room after he got ready, he sat on the couch with cup of a milk. Should I cook something for Ha Rin and Sung Ah noona? But what should I cook? I should ask Luhan hyung what is Ha Rin and Sung Ah noona's favourite food. After I got the answered from Luhan hyung-I started to cooked before the other members awake.

"What a good smell hyung."Kai praised as he walked into the kitchen.
"What are you doing D.O-yah?"Baekhyun sat on the counter.
"I'm cook for Ha Rin and Sung Ah noona's favourite food."D.O smiled brightly.
"How did you know that hyung?"Kai asked while tasting the food.
"Luhan hyung told me. Ah~ done packing the food."D.O answered then chuckles.
"Where is the key?!!"Chanyeol suddenly shouted then the others ran towards him.
"Yah! Yah! What's wrong with you?"Baekhyun raised his eyebrow.
"Calm down hyung."Kai said.
"I'm already late! Eunji will be angry at me, Haih~"Chanyeol sighed then sat on the couch.
"Are you really have a time to go on a date while the noona(s) in the hospital? Wow unbelievable Park Chanyeol!"Baekhyun felt unsatisfied then crossed his arms.
"I'm not going on a date!"Chanyeol raised his voice to Baekhyun.
"Th-.."Baekhyun got a cut off by Xiumin.
"Guys! Enough! Oh God what's wrong with you guys?
"He's start it first!"Chanyeol looked away.
"What? Then where did you guys want to go huh?"Baekhyun asked.
"Where do you think?! Don't you remember that Ha Rin noona is Eunji's cousin? Of course to the hospital."Chanyeol shakes his head.
"I'm... sorry Chanyeol-ah"Baekhyun looked down.
"Haih yeah~ where is the maknae(s)?"Chanyeol suddenly asked, try to changed the topic.
"They should wake up by now~"Suho said.
"Okay how about this, we go to the hospital first then we tell Sehun to go to the hospital by taxi."Chen suggested then the others nodded their head and walked out from the appartment.
"But guys, how about Eunji?"Chanyeol panicked.
"There's still more public transport that she could ride."Lay teased.

Chanyeol called Eunji to tell her that he couldn't take her then go to the hospital together and Exo members can heard Eunji sulking voice clearly-Baekhyun who heard it tried to imitated Eunji and made the other members laughed except for Chanyeol who gave Baekhyun a death glared. Exo walked into Ha Rin and Sung Ah's room and greeted to each other. D.O put the foods that he cooked for the noona(s) and hyung(s)-Sehun and Tao looked at Exo members who act like they don't exist.

"Ah! Omoo you guys scared me!"Baekhyun hit the maknae(s)'s head.
"But wait.. when did you guys get here?"Suho asked weirdly.
"About 3 hours ago~"Tao answered.
"You guys came here with?"Chanyeol glared at them.
"Erm.."Sehun got up while holding Tao's hand."Thank you for the car hyung!"Sehun threw Chanyeol's car key then ran away with Tao. Chanyeol quickly grabbed it.
"You two will be a death meat if I find scratch on my car~!"Chanyeol warned and the others laughed.


Sehun and Tao catched a breath when they sure that they already far from the room. Sehun sat on the chair while Tao still bend his body and catched a breath. After a few minutes later, Tao sat next to Sehun and hit Sehun's head.

"Yah! You think today is 'Hit Sehun's Head Day'?"Sehun nozzled his mouth.
"It's all your fault Oh Sehun~ I can die if I have to run again."Tao glared at him.
"Bro..~ you don't have to worry about that since we're in the hospital."Sehun smirked.
"That's not funny."Tao crossed his arm.
"Whatever~ let me called Han Ni first."Sehun took out his phone and called Han Ni.
"Yo! Whaddup?"Han Ni answered.
"I've got something for you."Sehun said it happily.
"What? A gear selector level?"Han Ni laughed.
"Stop it Luhan hyung's dongsaeng!"Sehun glared at Tao.
"Chill Oh Sehun, haha what is it?"Han Ni slowly stop laughing at Sehun.
"I'll send it to you, wait up!"Sehun hangs up and send 'it' to Han Ni.

After that, they walked back to the others. When they went in-Minah, Eunji and Nari already there. Minah stood behind Kris, Eunji sat next to Chanyeol and Nari.. stood beside Luhan-the maknae(s) made a confused looked at Baekhyun just to get an answered but Baekhyun shrugged. D.O opened the food container and gave it to Luhan and Kris. Luhan started to feed Ha Rin and made Nari rolled hey eyes and felt irritating. While with Kris, he looked at Luhan who still busy feed her girlfriend-Kris blink his eyes, don't know what to do. Why did D.O gave this food to me? Isn't for Sung Ah? But what if  yes, it's for her? Should I feed Sung Ah like Luhan feed Ha Rin? And of course Minah will be mad if I feed Sung Ah. Kris thought.

"What are you waiting for hyung? Feed her."Sehun suddenly said.
"Huh? Feed who?"Kris asked innocently.

"I know you not that dumb hyung. Of course it's for Sung Ah noona"Tao smiled.
"Er.. but-"Kris got a cut off by Sehun.
"Feed her! Feed her! Feed her!"Sehun said then Tao, Kai, Suho, Chen joined. Chanyeol was about to join them but Eunji quickly pinched Chanyeol's lap.
"Oppa~ let me do it."Minah was about to walk closer and take it from Kris but Tao quickly pushed Kris near to Sung Ah.
"Haa hyung faster! Feed Sung Ah noona!"Tao chuckles.
"Tao I can do it myself."Sung Ah said while try covered her red face.
"No, I won't let you."Tao shakes his head.
"But it's not my hands get hurt. So it means I can feed it myself okay?"Sung Ah smiled at Tao.
"Still no from me, just looked at Ha Rin noona, her hands also not get hurt, but Luhan hyung still feed her, okay?"Tao shown 'OK' symbol using his fingers to Sung Ah.
"Why don't you feed her, Tao?"Minah raised her eyebrow.
"Er.."Tao looked at D.O and Sehun.
"Since I gave it to Kris, so it means Kris have to feed her."D.O answered then Sehun secretly thumbs up at D.O.
"Sorry.. I-"Sung Ah quickly cut off Kris's words.
"It's okay."Sung Ah said, she don't want to hear Kris's word that maybe will hurt her.
"Aish hyung, like you haven't feed Sung Ah noona before."Sehun teased.
"Guys~ I can feed myself."Sung Ah said and blushed.
"Noona.. you not fully recover. Kris hyung just feed noona, haih you make her waiting."D.O said annoyingly.
"Yup, hyung you want Sung Ah noona faint again like just now?"Sehun raised his eyebrow.
"Luckily you were tough enough to carry her."Tao continued Sehun's words, and everyone looked at Kris in shocked especially Minah.
"Don't you feel guilty towards her hyung? Poor Sung Ah noona, she must really hungry right now. Hyung faster! How can you make her waiting for you? Awh... Noona are you okay? Don't worry noona Kris hyung will feed you, I know he felt guilty right now."Sehun smirked.
"But how can Sung Ah faint just now?"Baekhyun asked then looked at Kris.
"I can explain..."Luhan started to explain.

They quickly focused on Luhan. Minah gritted her teeth and fist her hands, she tried to hold her anger until Kris started to feed Sung Ah-she gave a death glared at Sung Ah.Sung Ag noticed it and looked away doesn't want to make any eyes contact with angry Minah. Kris looked at Sung Ah weirdly but he ignored it and continued feed her gently. Then he saw a smudge at the edge of Sung Ah's mouth-he wipe it using his thumb, Sung Ah gasped and Minah looked at them disbelief. After the food finished, Kris took a mineral water and gave it to Sung Ah and then he wipe Sung Ah's mouth with his handkerchief. Minah can't stand it anymore, then she walked out angrily from the room.