Chapter 18

Call You Mine

*Sung Ah POV*

Me and Ha Rin unnie wake up early this morning, after we get ready I sit on the couch and watch the television while Ha Rin unnie prepare the breakfast. Han Ni still in her room and I guess she still in her deep sleep. But then I heard somebody was rang the bell and I heard Ha Rin unnie call my name.

"Sung Ah-yah~!"Ha Rin shout from the kitchen.
"Dae unnie? What happened?"I asked.
"Can you please open the door?"Ha Rin command and I nodded then open the door.

When I open the door I see nobody was there I raised my eyebrow and make a few steps onward but I accidently step on the newspaper. I pull back my feet backward and take the newspaper then go back into the house. About 2 seconds before I close the door Han Ni tease me with her scary voice.

"Yahh!"I said and turn around.
"Hahahaha unnie you have to see your face, its so funny"Han Ni keep laughing.
"Its not funny at all!"I raise my voice and walk into the living room.
"Oh.. unnie! Sung Ah unnie!"Han Ni felt guilty and followed me.
"Unnie I'm so sorry, I-i dont meant to scared you."Han Ni pouts.
"Whatever Han Ni."I said coldly.
"Unnie jebal~ please forgive me."Han Ni was about to put her knees down and start to make me feel bad.
"Yah Han Ni-yah"I quickly grab her shoulder.
"Mianhe..."Han Ni said again.
"You're forgiven"I said and smile at her.
"Thank you!"Han Ni giggles.
"Guys..! breakfast is ready!"Ha Rin shout and we heading to the kitchen.

We take our seat and wait for Ha Rin unnie, then we start to eat. While we eat our meals Ha Rin unnie asked us about the cafe.

"Okay let's talk about them theme for our cafe."Ha Rin said and sip her white coffee.
"Unnie how about barbie concept?"I suggested.
"Ergh its too girly! Yucks~!"Han Ni said and puke.
"Vintage"I said.
"Too old"Han Ni said and rolled her eyes.
"Argh s-stress~!"I said frustrated.
"Rock and roll!"Han Ni suggested.
"Er... too rock.... and roll?"I said and the girls look at me weirdly.
"Royal style?"Han Ni said.
"Too expensive~ wait how about country style?'Ha Rin replied.
"Hurm.. unnie we dont need to wear boots or cowboy hat... right?"I asked and she laugh.
"European style?"Ha Rin suggested again.
"Doesnt it expensive too?"I said. 
"Urm.. Han Ni since we going out later why dont you do some research about the theme?"Ha Rin said and look at Han Ni.
"Yes boss!"Han Ni make a salute sign and giggles.

After discussion about the cafe theme, Ha Rin unnie and I kept all the things in the bag and get ready to see the owner of the premise until Han Ni stop us.

"Wait Ha Rin unnie!"Han Ni and Ha Rin startled.
"Oh God this kid!"Ha Rin said.
"Ehehehe unnie you told us about your friend right?"Han Ni asked and I looked at her.
"Friend? When?"Ha Rin raised her eyebrow.
"The one that you want to ask for help for the cafe."Han Ni explained.
"Oh yeah, okay what about him?"Ha Rin said.
"Who is it? He's a guy?"Han Ni and looked at her weirdly.
"Yes, he is a guy. Why?"Ha Rin asked.
"A guy.. like seriously? Did he a good looking person?"Han Ni said and giggles and I chuckles with her action.
"Why? Omg Han Ni whats wrong with you?"Ha Rin said and giggles.
"Hahah.. Just kidding unnie dont take it serious.."Han Ni said and drink her coffee shyly.
"We're going now, bye Han Ni"I said and leave her alone in the house.

*Ha Rin POV*

On our way to the cafe, there's an accident happened to us or I mean to Sung Ah. About 3 minutes ago, there's a car come from nowhere with full speed violate puddle and it hit Sung ah and make her dress become dirty. I turn back to see the driver and my eyes become widen when I see the one who drive the car is Kris with his serious expression really make me sick!

"Gwenchana Sung Ah..?"I asked worriedly.
"I'm fine."She fix her dress.
"Okay let's go"I said and start to walk again with her.

After 5 minutes walking, we go into the premise and immediately search for the owner of the premise. While we look around the premise, the old man greeted us with smile on his face. I turn around back followed by Sung Ah, I smile back at him.

"Park Ha Rin..?"the old man asked.
"Oh yes, I'm Park Ha Rin and..."I said.
"Kim Jaejoong"He continue my words.

"Please have a sit."He said again then we seat on the chair.
"Thank you" Me and Sung Ah sit next to each other.
"So.. you the one who want to buy this premise?" Kim Jaejoong started the conversation
"Yes, we also agree with the price that you told me when I called you yesterday" I reply
"Urm.. okay but my laywer on his way.. Do you want any drinks?"Jaejoong asked.
"No, thanks.. We already have a drinks before we come here" Sung Ah said and smile
*The main door was opened by someone at this time I guess it must be Kim Jaejoong lawyer*I thought.

"Park Ha Rin and..."Kim Jaejoong looked at Sung Ah after we got up to greeted the man who wear the suits.
"Kim Sung Ah"Sung Ah said then shakes hand with the guest.
"I'm Kim Jaejoong's lawyer, Oh Sungjae."He introduced himself to us then we sit back to our seat.
"So shall we start now?"Kim Jaejoong asking all of us and we all nodded our head.
"Okay, so this is the agreement and the grant of this premise"Oh Sungjae said while passing the document to us.

We nodded then read the document and try to understand the term and conditions that were determined in it. After that, we signed the document and paid the premise with cheque. I and Kim Jaejoong shakes hand a sign that we both sides are agreed. Then, Mr. Oh give us the premise insurance in case we being fraud. About 5 minutes later Kim Jaejoong and Oh Sungjae asked our permission to leave, Sung Ah and I nodded and Kim Jaejoong give me the premise keys and leave.

"Woah unnie I can't believe that finally we can have a cafe."Sung Ah said happily.
"I know, thank God finally our dream come true Sung Ah-yah."I said then look around.
"Thanks to Han Ni, without her we still cant afford to have a cafe..I think I should call Han Ni right now."Sung Ah said and call Han Ni.

I smile then walk to the backroom. Woah the backroom wasn't that small hurm.. So we can use it as a baking place here, oh yeah! I should tell him right now. I thought then dial his number.

"Yobosaeyo? Yah D.O-yah"I said.
"Oh noona..! Er.. wae-yo? Do you want to talk with Luhan hyung?"D.O asked weirdly.
"Aish~ I can call him if I want to talk with him."I said then giggles.
"Ehehe, so what's up noona?"He chuckles.
"Great! how about you?"I asked.
"Fine, but wait noona you won't call me if isn't important right?"He try to guess.
"Yah Do Kyungsoo you make me look like a bad noona you know"I said unsatisfied.
"Haha sorry noona okay?"He said.
"Okay, D.O-yah I need your help."I said.
"I told ya!"He tease me again.
"Its okay if you dont want to help me"I said and make him feel bad.
"Ha Rin noona.. okay I'll help you, so tell me what can I do for you?"He asked.
"You can cook right?"I asked.
"Yes, why?"He asked weirdly.
"You dont have any job right?"I asked again.
"Yeah ehehe"He said shyly.
"Okay I want to offer a job for you"I said then smile.
"Really noona?!"He asked excitedly.
"Yes, so do you agree?"I asked happily.
"When can I start?"He asked again.
"I'll call you again when everythimg are settle okay?"I said.
"Okay and I'll be waiting!"He said.
"Good! But D.O-yah dont tell anyone okay?"I said.
"Erm.. okay keke bye noona!"He said.
"Bye"I hangs up.