Chapter 23

Call You Mine

*Narrator pov*

"Ahjumma.. I do order for him too its not that I'm the only one who eat."Han Ni said while pointing at D.O
"Hahaha. I'm just kidding young lady. So thats all you want to order? Anything else?"The ahjumma ask
"For the time being that all.. if we want to add anything we call you later"D.O smile at that ahjumma
"Aigoo~ this young men is so cute.. young lady you better take a good care of your boyfriend he's so seem so kind"The ahjumma said to Han Ni. 

Few minutes after that ahjumma left their table and cook for their food. Han Ni break the silence.

"Don't you noticed that the ahjumma earlier kept misunderstood us a couple.."Han Ni said and look at view outside the windows
"We may seem like a real couple then.. *D.O smile* oh yeah, i forgot to ask you..what are you doing here at this time?"D.O asked and looking at Han Ni with his big eyes.
"Erm.. just have a walk..and hunting for food! heheheh!!"Han Ni make an evil laugh 
"Are you trying to seduce me with your cuteness?"D.O look at Han Ni sharply.
"Errr.... I don't know that evil laugh are cute? Ermm..?"Han Ni pretanding to think hard
"Hahaha.." Both of them are laughing
"Oh ya, who's that guy earlier? Seem like you know each other"D.O asking Han Ni and his big eye make Han Ni uncomfortable

"Ohhhh... that guy earlier.. He chase me because he want to gave me a fish red bean bun..."Han Ni told D.O and tried to hide her nervousness
"Why should he do that?"D.O asked again
"It is because the fish red bean bun ahjumma being so unfair.. you know what.. when I asked her that i want a bag of fish red bean bun she told me its already finish..but when that guy came, suddenly she gave him a bag of fish red bean bun for free!"Han Ni express her dissatisfaction to D.O

"Oh.. so that what had happened earlier. But how come that guy knows your name?"D.O asked han ni a lot question again. Han Ni stratch her head and when she was about to speak suddenly..

"Here 2 portion of ddukboki ramyun and kimchi pancake"That ahjumma earlier come and served on their table
"Yibbaaa~ thank you ahjumma.. *you really safe my life*" Han Ni said to the ahjumma
"Enjoy your food"That ahjumma said and leave our table.

Han Ni take a bowl and dipper the ramyun and ddukboki inside the bowl the she give that bowl to D.O. D.O shocked with Han Ni action but he still take the bowl from Han Ni hand.

"Thank you Han Ni" D.O said and smile brightly to Han Ni
"Your welcome"Han Ni said brightly and both of them are eating the ramyun ddukboki and the kimchi pancake until it finished.

"Argh.. so full"Han Ni said and patting her stomach
"Wow.. its really hard too see a girl enjoy their food"D.O said and take a sip of water 
"What do you mean?" Han Ni look at D.O weirdly
"I mean, usually a girl always act differently infront of guys. They always eat little and prentand to be full after eating for one bite. But you were different you do enjoy the food"D.O explained
"Oh.. hahah.. maybe its because i love to eat"Han Ni said and giggles
"I think it already late now *looking at watch 10pm* lets go back home. It dangerous for a girl to stay outside this late.. but let me pay for this food first"D.O said and stand up and walk toward the counter to pay for the food. Han Ni followed him from behind. D.O was about to pay for the food and Han Ni stop him from do it so.
"Eh.. No, No.. Let me pay for this.. I'm the one who asked you to bring me to this restaurant" Han Ni said and pull her wallet from the pocket
"No. No. No. Its okay Han Ni."D.O said and stop Han Ni from open her wallet
"Aigoo~ this couple... You young lady, you should appreciate that your boyfriend want to pay for your food"That ahjumma said and take the money from D.O hand.

After pay for the food D.O walked out from the restaurant but Han Ni...

"Ahjumma.. we not in some kind of relationship like you imagine. We're just friend."Han Ni try to explain the real situation to that ahjumma.
"In my eyes you look suitable together..Take a good care of him, young lady.. don't make other girls take him away from you."That ahjumma said and smile at Han Ni.

Han Ni followed D.O out from the restaurant after having a small conversation with that ahjumma.Han Ni walk beside D.O and she still felt uncomfortable for making D.O pay for the food even he the one who insist to pay.

"Haihh.. you make me uncomfortable you know?"Han Ni said and looking at D.O with her guilty look
"Why? Oh..for paying the food just now? Ermm.. How about this, next time when we meet each other again you treat me an expensive meal? Deal?"D.O said and make a pinky promise
"Deal!"Han Ni link her pinky finger to D.O finger.

After saying goodbye to each other. Both of them walk back to their house.

*DING DONG*

Han Ni rang the door bell and Ha Rin open the door for her.

"Yah~Han Ni where you going? Look what time is now? You make me worried you know"Ha Rin mumbled.
"Restaurant."Han Ni said.
"You still mad at me?"Ha Rin curious.
"No."Han Ni answered coldly.
"Okay, Han Ni. Look I'm so sorry for talked about him, I don't meant to."Ha Rin pout.
"Haih, unnie your forgiven okay?"Han Nii turned around and looked at Ha Rin.
"Really?"Ha Rin want to make sure if Han Ni really forgive her.
"Yeah yeah~"Han Ni walked and sat on the couch.
"So... smile!"Ha Rin begged.
"I don't want to."Han Ni kept her eyes on the tv.
"Han Ni-yah please..."Ha Rin prick Han Ni's waist with her finger playfully.
"Yah stop doing that."Han Ni command.
"Until you smile again hehe."Ha Rin smiled.
"Okay okay fine~"Han Ni smile really bright and that's make Ha Rin laughed.
"Okay you can stop now haha"Ha Rin said.
"Satisfied unnie?"Han Ni asked.
"Better than before."Ha Rin giggles.

*Baekhyun POV*

After I sent Sung Ah, I directly drove to my house. My mind still thinking about Sung Ah, I hope she's fine. I opened the door and found Chanyeol standing infront of me with his excited face. 

"Omoo! Yah~! what's wrong with you?" I raised my voice.
"Baekhyun annyeong~ hehe"Chanyeol said, smiled.
"Wait.. what are you doing here? Aren't that you going out with Eunji just now?"I said and start make my steps to the couch.
"Haha I went back and left her at the shopping mall"Chanyeol said and laugh, but then Suho throw a pillow to Chanyeol.
"Yah Chanyeol-yah~ why did you do that?"Suho asked while Sehun make a thumbs up to Chanyeol and giggles with Kai and Luhan.
"What?"Chanyeol raised his eyebrow."She met with her friends there.. besides, she the one who asked me to go back home. She said she afraid that her friends will fall in love with me"Chanyeol explained and grinned that shows his teeth.
"What a nonsense."Tao said and took the pillow that Suho throw just now and hug it.
"Hah! Baekhyun-ah you better tell us the truth."Xiumin said and Luhan looked at me weirdly.
"Tell... what?"I asked and raised my eyebrow.
"Well Chanyeol told us that you going out with Sung Ah just now."Chen said while the other members make 'woooo' sound.
"Yah Park Chanyeol! Why did you spread a rumor?"I said and slapped Chanyeol's arm playfully.
"What rumor? What I said was true. I saw you guys earlier."He tried to make them trust him.

"Okay fine. It's true that I met Sung Ah. I spot her at the alley crying alone. If you meet someone you know crying alone at the alley, what would you do? You guys must've try to help her/him right?" The others just nodded. "So I sent her home. And that is the reason why you, Chanyeol saw us together." I pointed my second finger to Chanyeol. Chanyeol's mind full with guilty feeling.
"Baekkiee-ahh~ Sorryyy." I crossed my arm and look away from Chanyeol, "Hmph!" Chanyeol apologise non-stop to me. The others just laughed watching the 'Drama' infront of them. I can't help but to laughed too
"HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHA. Arasso, arasso. I forgive you. But don't spread the wrong rumor anymore. Did you understand, my lovely friend?"I playfully said.

"Yes! I understand!"Chanyeol said and saluted in front of me.
"So you don'st have any special relationship with her?"Luhan asked just to make sure.
"Aigoo hyung, how many times that I have to told you?There's nothing special between us. Baekhyun and Sung Ah are friend."I explained.

"Wait. But why did Sung Ah cried?" The maknae, Sehun curiously asked. The others look at me,
"Why did you guys look at me like that? How would I know." I lied, besides, I'm too lazy to told them the truth. I don't want Kris getting all the blame for making Sung Ah cried, and I don't want to be an agitator between Kris and Sung Ah's relationship. Eventhough I know that Kris always make Sung Ah's hurts and that make me feel angry but I have to endure that. Who am I to involve in their relationship eventhough some people think that I'm the reason why their relationship end. 

"I'm home~"D.O walked in and closed the door.
"D.O-yah where did you go?"Chanyeol asked then cling his arm around D.O's neck.
"Bought some ramyun..?"D.O replied and lift the plastic bag on his head.
"Hyung argh~ you knew me so well please cook it for me okay?"Kai do 'puppy eyes' and D.O nodded and smiled.
"Yah Do Kyungsoo why did you left me at the store?"Suho asked unsatisfied.
"I did?"D.O said innocently.
"What do you mean by 'I did?', aish you even brought my credit card."Suho said again and crossed his arm.
"Ehehe well I accidently met with that girl..."D.O stopped his words.
"AGAIN?!"Chanyeol excitedly.
"Tell us what happened after that."Xiumin felt interest with D.O story.
"Er.. I-i oh yeah hyung here your credit card, thank you."D.O hand it to Suho and make his way to the kitchen.
"Yah D.O, where did you want to go?"I asked and started to felt little bit curious.
"I should cook the ramyun right now."D.O
 fasten his steps to the kitchen.

While the others looked at each other weirdly, I walked into the kitchen to meet up with D.O. Well I just want to know about that girl who make my friend fall inlove. I was about to sit on the chair and then the others run into the kitchen and gather around D.O so he can run away before he answer all the question. D.O surprised and look at the others with his big eyes.

"You can't escape this time."Luhan smirked.
"You better tell us right now Kyungsoo."Xiumin said and smirked as well.
"Tell you guys about what?"D.O asked with his innocent face again.
"Hyung just tell us, why must you keep secret from us? We're not the strangers.."Kai said and little bit sulk.
"Okay okay fine I'll tell you guys about it. But please let me cook this ramyun first."D.O begged and the others nodded and leave him alone.

After 15 minutes D.O served the ramyun for us. We eat the ramyun then I noticed that D.O secretly went to his room and he opened the door but it can't open.

"We locked it already."Luhan said and continue eat his ramyun.
"Guys seriously?"D.O walked back to us.
"We will give you this until you tell us."Sehun said while lift the key infront of D.O.
"Fine~ I went to the store with Suho hyung to bought yeah the ramyun, after I paid the bill with Suho hyung's credit card I walked out from the store and heading to the park..."D.O got a cut off by Suho.
"Yah you forgot about me and heading to the park?"Suho said unsatisfied.
"Ehehe sorry hyung. Back to the story, I saw her walked alone with mad expression so I decided to approach her."D.O said.
"Hyung, thats all?"Tao asked and raised his eyebrow
"Yes! Thats all, so give me the key.."D.O said firmly
"Really? But you took a long time to went back home"Xiumin asked and look at D.O
"If I'm not mistaken its only took 4-5 minutes from the shop to our apartment by.. WALKING"Suho said rolled his eyes, still unsatisfied with D.O
"HAHAHA~ Caught up!" Chanyeol said and laughed when D.O face change.
So, D.O you better tell the truth.."I said and patted his shoulder
"Okay.. I
 brought her to the restaurant and have a dinner with her.."D.O said and blushing
"Aigoo.. someone blushing"Chen said and others were laughing.
"Aishh~ I'm not blushing..It just hot over here"D.O said and fanning his face with his hand
"Yeah.. You're not blushing. *laugh* But the way, what is that girl name?"Luhan asked and looked at D.O eyes.
"Erm..."D.O think whether to tell him or not.
"Tell us or you won't get this key hyung."The maknae said and lift the key again.
"It's secret!"D.O quickly took the key and run into his room.
"Yahh!"We yelled at Sehun.
"That hyung was really fast~"Sehun said innocently.
"Ahhhhh~!"I said disbelief then we jump on Sehun.
"Arghhh~ hyung!"Sehun said and we laughed together.

 


A/N:

Hello everyone..

Thank you so much for subscribes and comments on this story... We think its still not too late for us to wish all of you HAPPY NEW YEAR~ 
We would like to apologise if you guys have a hard time to read because of the grammer errors or spelling mistakes..
We really hope that, you guys will enjoy reading our story and we will try our best to update more, eventhough we're busy with our studies..
THANK YOU SO MUCH *bows*

 

                              tumblr_m3x6ij9CX41qcimzuo1_500.gif

and don't forget to comment.... ^^

-hannsr-