Chapter 20

Call You Mine

*Narrator POV*

About 10 minutes waiting for their meal, the waiter served their coffee and chocolate cheesecake on the table. After Kris said thank to the waiter, the waiter leave. Minah start to sip her coffee and same goes with Kris. Minah then cut the cheesecake into small piece and eat it. While Kris keep looking at her...

"Do you want some?"Minah asked and Kris shakes his head slowly.
"Awh don't be shy with me."
Minah said and cut the cheesecake again"Okay here, say aaa"Minah try to feed her but he refused.
"Kris... please~"
Minah said.
"Uh f-fine"Kris said and eat it then
Minah giggles when she saw Kris shy face while eating the cheesecake.
"Yah.. don't laugh"Kris said with his cold voice.
"You such a baby you know"
Minah told him.
"W-what did you said?"Kris raise his eyebrow.

Minah get up little bit from her seat and wipe the cream at Kris mouth and it makes Kris shock with her action. After Minah wipe it, they stared at each other eyes and didn't move an inch. Meanwhile Sung Ah was walking on the street alone but then she accidentally saw a scene where Minah wipe Kris lips. Then she run away into alley and cried. 

*Baekhyun POV*

After I took the breakfast with the other members, I told them that I want to buy something, on my way to the shop I heard someone was sobbing. I tried to find the voice. There was a girl who was sitting there alone. I walk towards her curiously. 

"Excuse me...?"I asked and hunker infront of her but she didn't answer.
"Hello are you okay?"I try to asked her again. 

"U-uh *sniff* I-im *sniff* o-o-okay *sniff sniff*"

I tilt my head to see her face but I can't. I took out my handkerchief and hand it to her. She took it and wipe her tears. I looked at her face when she wipe her tears Sung Ah? What happened to you? Who did this to you? I thought but then I heard someone was screaming I turn around and see Kris glared at us.

"Kris~!"I heard someone call his name and its a girl voice.
"Ouch! Kris!"That girl said.

 Kris turn around and help.. wait? Is that Minah?! I glared at them. My hands quickly grab Sung Ah and hug her tightly to avoid Sung Ah from seeing that accident. Kris saw us and take Minah's hand then they walk away together. I release Sung Ah from my embrace. Sung Ah look shock from what had happened earlier. 

"Sung Ah-yah let's go home okay?"I said.
"But unnie.."Sung Ah look at me.
"You mean Ha Rin noona?"I asked then she nodded.
"Let's inform her, so where is she?"I asked again
"No~! I mean.."She said then I raised my eyebrow.
"You mean?"I said little bit curious.
"Let's go home."She smile.

We walk together, until we met with Chanyeol and Eunji. Well I bet they are about to go to shopping mall, well as you can see Eunji is a shopaholic. 

"Oh Baekhyun-ah! Anyeong!"Chanyeol wave at us.
"Anyeong!"I replied back.
"What are you doing here? Aiy~ chingu-yah have girlfriend already."Chanyeol teased.
"Nonsense! She's not my girlfriend"Baekhyun denied.
"Dont be shy my man."Chanyeol tilt his head to see the girl who was standing right next to me.
"Oh Kim Sung Ah?!"Chanyeol shouted.
"What did you said oppa?"Eunji asked while crossing her arms.
"Yah Kim Sung Ah, what are you doing with Baekhyun? You guys on a date or what? Wait... did you cried? Did Baekhyun confess to you about his feeling and make you cry happily? Or maybe you guys just watch a romantic movie?"Chanyeol asked non-stop.
"Yah! Yah!"I try to stop him.
"Oppa let's go, don't waste our time."Eunji said annoyingly.
"Please wait for awhile Eunji-yah, I still need the answer."Chanyeol said.
"You better go now Chanyeol."I command.
"Why.."Chanyeol got a cut of from me.
"I'll tell you later. Bye, have a nice date."I said and pull Sung Ah's hand.

*Sung Ah POV*

On our way to the apartment, my mind keep thinking about Kris and Minah, did they have any re? My heart become really hurt when I saw they stared at each other eyes. Why must their face appeared in my mind?! Kris was so cruel! Why did he do this to me?! Why! Why! I thought and hit my head many times. Baekhyun see it and try to stop me.

"Sung Ah! Sung Ah what's wrong?"Baekhyun asked worriedly.
"WHY?!"I try to hit my head again but failed because Baekhyun grab my hands tightly.
"Sung Ah-yah..."Baekhyun release my hands slowly.
"Sob sob"I fall on the street and cry again.

Baekhyun wipe my tears with his thumbs and smile soflty at me. He help to get up and walk, I put my head on his chest while he wrap his arm around me. When we walk next to each other, my tears keep falling on the cheek and Baekhyun gently my hair. 

"We're here."Baekhyun said.
"Thank you."I said and looked down.

"No problem! Take care oh?"He patted my shoulder and smile.

My eyes become widen but then I nodded and smile at him. I went to the house and knocked the door, Han Ni opened it for me, I walked in then sat on the couch and sighed heavily. Han Ni sat next to me with her weird expression.

"What happened? Where is Ha Rin unnie?"Han Ni asked.
"At cafe."I replied.
"You leave her?"She asked while crossing her arms.
"Don't worry, I told her already."I said then closed my eyes.