Chapter 16

Call You Mine

*Sung Ah POV*

Its already 7.30 p.m its time for me and Ha Rin unnie close our ice cream stall, we heading to Ha Rin unnie's car and go back to our apartment. After half an hour we arrived to our house, I walk out to wait for Ha Rin unnie then we walk together to the elevetor. About 5 minutes later we were infront of our house, Ha Rin unnie unlock the door and we walk in. What a good smell~ I thought in my mind.

"Yo unnie."Han Ni greeted us.
"Hey there."We replied.
"I've already cooked for us, lets eat I'm starving.."Han Ni said.
"Okay give us 10 minutes to get ready with our pj's oh?"Ha Rin said while pushing me playfully.

We both go into our bedroom and then take a warm shower since each bedroom have own bathroom. A few minutes later I walk out from my bedroom with my favourite foot pajamas, then I'm heading to dining room and sit on the chair.

"What a cute pj's unnie"Han Ni praised.
"Yeah you too"I praised back to her.
"Thank you unnie, where is Ha Rin unnie? Why she took so long?"Han Ni pouts.
"Mianhe guys, Im late"Ha Rin said and sit on the chair then pull down her hoodie.
"Its okay unnie, so lets eat Im hungry already."I said.
"Wow Han Ni I dont even know that you actually can cook!"Ha Rin said and sipping the soup again.
"Ahaha thank you unnie I learned it from the internet."Han Ni said and blush little bit.
"But seriously you can open your own restaurant."Ha Rin can't stop praising Han Ni's soup.
"Oh unnie stop it you make me feel embarass"Han Ni look down to cover her red face and then we laugh together.

After we took our happy dinner we watch "Miracle in cell no. 7" movie. Yeah Han Ni seem to be annoyed with law. Its seem so unfair but Ha Rin unnie was crying then I give her tissue so she can wipe her tears, well Ha Rin unnie is little bit sensitive.

"Oh God how can the lawyer be so stupid? He not even defending Yesung dad"Han Ni complained.
"Her father have to admit or else his daughter is in danger."Ha Rin said and cry again.
"Argh its so frustrated watching this movie."Han Ni said and rolled her eyes.

"Oh God poor Yesung she have to gone through all this kind situation"Ha Rin wipe her tears.
"Unnie stop crying it just a movie!"Han Ni said annoyed.
"But..."Ha Rin can't finish her words because she get a call from Luhan.
"Who's that?"Han Ni asked.
"Its Luhan~ so please excuse me."Ha Rin said and walk into her room.

*Ha Rin POV*

I walk into my room and lay down on my bed. I take too many tissues to wipe my nose and eyes.

"Yobosaeyo?"I said.
"Hello there..!"Luhan said excitedly.
"Wo wo you seem so happy today, what happened?"I asked him and sniff.
"Nothing happen well I'm bored. But wait.. jagi did you cry?"He asked me worriedly.
"Ahaa yeah I'm crying."I said calmly.
"Why? "He asked again.
"I'm watching a sad movie, so yeah."I laugh awkwardly and roll around my bed.
"Oh I see erm Ha Rin-yah.. can I come to your place?"Luhan asked.
"WHAT?!!"I fall down from the bed and shock.
"Ha rin? Yah Ha Rin-ssi what happened?"Luhan asked while raise his voice.
"Ouch~!Oppa..nothing happen"I replied.
"So can I come?"Luhan asked again.
"NO!! I mean I'm too sleepy right now."I make a fake yawn to make him trust me.
"Already?"Luhan keep asking.
"Luhan-ssi you asked to many question, you know I'm not a celebrity~"I laugh.
"Ehehehe okay since my girlfriend already sleepy you need to go to sleep right now, you get it Park Ha Rin?"He command.
"Get it Mr Xi~"I said annoyed.
"Okay goodnight love you!"He said.
"Yeah love you too and goodnight"I replied then hangs up.

I sigh out of relieved then walk out from my room and heading to living room, I sit next to Han Ni and continue watch the movie.

"What did he want?"Han Ni asked while looking at me.
"He want to come here."I replied calmly.
"What did you say?! Should I hide again?"Han Ni get up quickly and panic.
"Aish Han Ni-yah sit down and keep calm okay? He wont come here anyway."I explained to her.
"Thank God."Han Ni sigh.
"Guys let's go to sleep I'm sleepy"Sung Ah said and yawn.
"Me too"I said then get up.
"Already? You guys want to leave me alone?"Han Ni asked and feel unsatisfied.
"But I'm really tired Han Ni"I told her.
"And I'm not sleepy yet unnie."Han Ni said again.
"Unnie you want to be Luhan oppa's wife right?"Sung Ah suddenly said.
"What was that supposed to mean Sung Ah?"I said and make fake laugh at her.
"It means you have to tackle her sister first and make her love you as her sister, so goodnight guys."Sung Ah patted my shoulder and walk into her room.
"What a good point."I said and sit next to Han Ni.
"I know right"Han Ni said and laugh.
"So what we gonna do now?"I asked her.
"Unnie, wait here for awhile.."Han Ni walked to her room and back to the couch with a laptop.
"What you going to do?"I look at her turn on the laptop.
"I want to do some reasearch about our upcoming cafe.. Unnie did call the owner of the cafe?"Han Ni asked
"I already call the owner this evening and he said he going to meet me tomorrow morning"Ha Rin said.
"So what is the theme of the cafe?"Han Ni asked then lokk at me.
"Erm.. let's talk about this later with Sung Ah... I really don't have any idea right now."I said.
"Okay.. Ermm.. unnie dont you want to see Kris oppa and Sung Ah unnie get back together?"Han Ni asked and it makes me shocked.
"Urhm.. of course I want to see them together again~!"I said.
"But how?"Han Ni asked.
"Let's talk about this with your brother."I suggested.
"Are you sure you want him to get involve in this plan unnie?"Han Ni asked while rolling her eyes around.
"Why not? Maybe he has a great plan."I said.
"Uhuh his plan was too good until he can make they broke up"Han Ni said annoyingly.
"Yah you're so mean, give him try oh?"I try to persuade.
"Okay but! Dont tell him that I'm here okay?"Han Ni said.
"I wont mention your name dongsaengie"I said and she's nodded.

After 30 minutes I can't hold my eyes and quickly get up then I asked Han Ni to go to sleep or else I'm going to sleep first. She nodded then walk into her room and I follow behind her then heading to my room and sleep.