Chapter 8

Call You Mine

*Kris POV*

After we having our dinner at the mall, Minah wanted to go to the amusement park and the others agree. 

"Yayy, finally we're here!!" he shouted excitedly.

"Aish don't shout you dumb!" Kai hit his head.
"Ouch yahhh! Its hurt~" he rub his head.
"Omoooo poor my baby oppa~" Eun Ji help her boyfriend and I just roll my eyes annoyingly and i saw Minah giggles with their childish attitude. She's cute. I thought. Ish, what am i thinking. I shakes my head.
"So, wanna tell me how awesome this amusement park?" Minah ask me and I just shrug to answered her question. I don't know how to answer it because I felt so nervous without me knowing.
"We' are here!" Eun Ji said with her excited voice. 

Then Chanyeol spotted Luhan.

"Annyeong chingu-yah!" Luhan greeted us with his manly smile. I guess.
"Hyung!!" Chanyeol runs towards him and hug Luhan.

"Aigooo what's wrong with my dongsaeng huh? You seem so excited" he chuckles
"I miss you, Luhan hyung~!" Chanyeol said again.
"GAY!!" Kai shouted then the others laugh while Chanyeol sticked his tongue out.
"Oppa then how about me? "Eun ji said while pouts.
"Omooo jagiya you always in my heart. Don't worries okay?" he ruffles her hair.
"Oppa you ruined my hair already" She tried to fix her hair but Chanyeol messed with her hair again.
"Guys enough teasing each other!" I said with my 
decisive voice and then everyone silent themself. 
"Lets play the game!" Ha Rin said to us.
"Guys, how about we go to the Hunted house?" Luhan suggest while laugh like a ghost.
"I don't want to!Lets go somewhere else beside hunted house" Tao disagree and look at me with his worried expression. 
"You're not fun at all." Kai smirk and start to tease Tao.

After the conversation we decided to try bumper car. I frequently bump into Minah's car while Kai move towards Lay who was still not moving with his car.

"Hyung why are you not moving?" Kai asked Lay who look so confused.
"I dont know how to drive this car" scratch his head.
"Aish this hyung. You just have to control the steering" Kai said while rolling his eyes.

"Oh really? Thanks." Lay blink his eyes.

*End of Kris POV*

*Narrator POV*

Meanwhile Luhan been draged by Ha Rin to the roller coaster. Luhan refused to play roller coaster but Ha Rin forced him to ride it.

"Oppa if you dont want to ride this roller coaster, I think we should end up our relationship!" she said while pouts.

Luhan shocked by his girlfriend words and try to console his girlfriend.

"You can't be that serious, right? Okay fine lets ride it. Don't panic if I fainted up there arasso?" Luhan said.
"Thank you oppa! That's the reason why I love you"she giggles.

D.O, Suho, Xiumin and Chen watched the whole scene of Luhan and his girlfriend. They felt so irritated with them.

"Hyung faster you're wasting our time!" Chen said with annoying voice.
"Alright alright! Im coming" Luhan reply while holding Ha Rin's hand.

They take their seat and the roller coaster start to move.

Luhan take a deep breath "Its gonna be okay Luhan, relax. Its okay. Its okay." he said to himself.

The roller coaster start to move and when they reach at the slope, the roller coaster move slowly at the peak of a slope until they can see the view of amusement park clearly. Luhan close his eyes tightly and pray to God. The roller coaster increase the speed and the passengers start to scream loudly. Finally, the roller coaster stop. All of them were having fun except Luhan who shivering and his face looks so pale.

"Oppa gwenchana yo?" she asked worriedly.
"I- I-I'm f-fine"he reply.

D.O and Suho noticed that Luhan's face was different. Out of sudden Luhan was about to faint. Luckily Chen and Xiumin was fast to catch Luhan before he fall into the floor. They bring Luhan to the near bench and gave Luhan a mineral water. Harin was really worried about her boyfriend and she can't stop apologise to him.

"Oppa mianhe. Im really sorry I shouldn't forced you to ride the roller coaster. I dont know that you will be like this" she begin to cry. Luhan calm his girlfriend by hugging her and whisper to her ear.
"Gwenchana jagiya~ Im totally fine. Stop blamming yourself, its not your fault.." He said.

While Chanyeol and Eun Ji, they walk around the amusement park and stop at every stall that sell cute couple stuff. At that time, they stop at animal ear hairband stall. Eun Ji grab cat hairband.

"Oppa try this hairband. You'll look cute with it" she said and placed the hairband at Chanyeol's head and giggles.
"Omooo oppa! You're so cute" she said while pinching Chanyeol's cheek.
"Oppa ppalli! Please choose one hairband for me" she asked him then Chanyeol choose tteukki for Eun Ji.
"Oh my girlfriend was so cute!" he clap his hands and Eun Ji giggles shyly and slap Chanyeol's shoulder playfully.
"You're so funny"she laughed.
"Jagi, lets take our picture oh?"Chanyeol asked.
"Okay!" she reply.

Chanyeol put his arm around her shoulder. Eun Ji kiss his cheek and Chanyeol snap the picture. They took a lots of the picture.

While the others were busy playing with each others, the maknaes was busying hunting for food.

"Sehun-ah lets grab food!" said Tao happily.
"Then lets grab tteobokki, humburger, jjajamyeon. Lets eat everything here I dont know what to choose" said Sehun frustratedly.
"Aigoo ottokae?We don't even have money to buy food" Tao sadly said.
"Dont worry, we have this *while showing a credit card*" Sehun laugh evilly.

Tao shouted "SUHO HYUNG CREDIT CARD?!!"
"That's what Suho hyung for" and both of them are laughing out loud.

At 8 p.m they gather together infront of the hunted house as promised.