Chapter 39

Call You Mine

[Minah Apartment]

"Minah unnie~ Nari unnie is here, come out!" Eunji called Minah after she let Nari enter MInah house.
"Err, whats bring you here?"Minah asked with lazy tone and sat next to Eunji.
"Well, I'm here of course with good news" Nari grin and pulled put her phone and show it to Minah.
"What was that?" Eunji curiously asked and Nari smirking kept plastered on her face while Minah stared at the phone with an unpleasent expression.
"Wasn't that Kris and Sung-...?" Eunji wide her eyes and got cut by Minah.
"!" Minah said coldly. 
"This what you call good news Nari? Are you trying to make me angry?" Minah glared at Nari
"Calm down Minah" Nari smirked
"Where you get this picture unnie?" Eunji asked as she showed the picture of Kris and Sung Ah at Nari.
"Ermm... I just having a walk around the town and I accidently saw them in that condition, and I took it without they realised it. And Minah you should see Sung Ah face at that time. She such a flirty" Nari explained and make annoying face.
"Huh! Do you expect "THEY' going to realise it that you took a picture of them? Aren't they so immerse on hugging each other?" Minah annoyingly and make an irritated face.
"But, I don't think that Kris will simply hugging other girls especially with her 'EX' since she already have you as his girlfriend" Nari pointed at Minah face.
"Oh~ Thats mean that girl was seducing Kris oppa?" Eunji guessed and look at Nari who was smirking whe she heard Eunji's word.
"But Minah you don't have to worry Minah, Kris will be yours" Nari smiled/
"Well, for you information he already mine" Minah rolled her eyes.
"Na-uh not yet, if that girl are still here then don't ever dream that Kris is yours. Don't be so confident Minah. You know what I mean.." Nari smile mockingly at Minah.
"Ergh~ That !" Minah started to get scared.
"Do you have any idea what we should do unnie?" Eunji asked clueless.
"Well, first we have to make sure that are out of this game, so we can achieve what we want." Nari said and followed by Minah laugh.

On that day, Minah, Nari, and Eunji discuss some plan to make sure taht Sung Ah and Ha Rin will have no time to spend with Kris and Luhan, well of course the main plan was to make sure Minah will get Kris fully then slowly they will take Luhan away from Ha Rin. As saying said kill two birds with one stone.

 



"We're home!" Ha Rin said as she opened the door and walked in followed by Sung Ah.
"NOONA! DON'T COME IN!" Tao shout try to warn Ha Rin and Sung Ah but its already too late when the flour already spilled on their hair and all of them froze for a moment.
"Oh-Oh" Thats all word that come out from Han Ni mouth when she saw Ha Rin gritting her teeth try to hold her anger.
"Noona.. I'm really really sorry, I was about to throw it at Tao but ..-" Sehun quickly apoloogize and expalin the situation when suddenly he got cut off but Tao.
"And I dodge it, well as you guys know I'm a good ninja" Tao said innocently but quite proud with his statement.
"Guys~! I've already told you or else don't you guys ever dream to eat dinner tonight!" Ha Rin said still gritting her teeth just to make sure she not raised her voice towards her favourite dongsaeng(s).
 "Yahhhh! Oh Sehun! Its all your fault!" Tao and Han Ni said in unison and gave Sehun a death glare.
"What? I'm the innocent one here.. noona~" Sehun pouts.
"Don't try to asked for my sympathy Sehun. You guys start cleaning now" Ha Rin command and put the ingredient on kitchen counter before walk to her room.
"Did you guys need my help?" Sung Ah look at her dongsaeng sympathize.
"Oh unnie, you are the best. Of course we need your help" Han Ni said and hug Sung Ah.
"Sung Ah don't you ever help them, come here and have a rest while they clean this mess" Ha Rin went out from her room and drag Sung Ah from Han Ni.
"Noona why so cruel" Tao stomped his feet.
" Make sure all of this clean after I finish clean up myself" Ha Rin warned them and Happy Three Friends start to clean all the mess.

 



[EXO Apartment]

As usual The Baegle Line will make noise and disturb other people. While, D.O alone in the kitchen wanting to make dinner for everyone. Xiumin spend his time alone watching movies in his room, Kai practice dancing in his room, Lay was paying his guitar tried to compose Exo new song and last but not least Suho was busy calculating the annual expenditure at dining table.

"Yo, Yo, Yo man" Luhan approach the member followed by Kris. 
"Oh, Hyung!" Chanyeol smile.
"How's the girls?" Xiumin walked out from his room as soon as he heard Luhan voice.
"They're great. They already discharged from hospital" Luhan sighed when he remember how Ha Rin treat him just now.
"Thats a good news. Maybe we should celebrate it! How about a barbecue?" Chen said with his shiny eyes
"No! I already prepare the ingredient for today dishes" D.O shouting from kitchen.
"HAHAHAHA NO!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun hit Chen back with cushion.

Kris walk to refrigerator and take a can of cola. He sat next to Suho at dining table.
"Whats wrong with your face Suho? You look exactly like my late grandfather." Kris joked.
"I just finish calculating our budget this month but look! We wasting so much money~!" Suho said frustrated.
"Woah really?" Baekhyun walk to dining table and took a look at Suho's book.
"I think from now on, we have to be thrifty." Chen suggested.
"Wow, we really have a lot of money." Lay suddenly said while nodded his head innocently and others couldn't help but facepalmed.
"Oh yeah, where are the maknae(s)" Luhan looked around to find them.
"Oh Kai was in his room, Ermm.. Sehun and Tao already MIA since this morning. And we have no idea where they are" Chanyeol answered.
"Let me call them" D.O volunteered and he dial Sehun's number.

 



"Sehun! Come out now, your phone is ringing! Its so annoying~" Tao raised his voice when he heard the ringtone.
"...the song is great and I love it, Justin Bieber daebak!" Sehun walked out from the bathroom and took his phone.
"Yeah his song is great but its really annoying when your ringtone keep repeat 'if I was your boyfriend, if I was your boyfriend' aish, are you gay or something?" Tao complained and the girls laughing so hard. Sehun gave a death glared at them and answered the call.
"Yes? Erm.. who are you?" Sehun looked at the id.
"Who is that?" Tao looked at Sehun.
"Its D.O hyung.. yes hyung what is it?" Sehun continued talking with D.O. Suddenly Han Ni's body became shaky when she heard D.O's name. 
"Are you okay Han Ni?" Ha Rin asked when she noticed Han Ni's condition.
"Uh.. n-nothing." Han Ni laughed awkwardly and Ha Rin just shrugged.
"Aish hyung, I dont want to be deaf..~ how do I know that your relationship was in that state? Yeah, we just having dinner thats all. Hyung dont tell me you're jealous. Haaa! Gotcha!" Sehun grinned but then facepalmed.
"What are they talking about." Sung Ah looked at Sehun weirdly.
"Oh God hyung, yeah I know, yeah okay, okay.. fine. Hyung why dont you go to eat, I'm starving actually. Ouch! Okay sorry sorry, okay.." finally Sehun kept his phone back into the pocket and let out a heavy sighed.
"Who was that Sehun-ah you seems so..-" Sung Ah got a cut of by Tao.
"Haa! Let me guess, it must be Luhan hyung!" Tao smiled brightly.
"Seriously Han Ni I cant deal with your big bro." Again Sehun let out  a big sighed and Han Ni just laughed.
"Ignore him Sehun, he just being child but now lets eat." Ha Rin smiled and drank the water then they started their dinner.

 



Meanwhile with Minah, Eunji and Nari, they agreed to see how their plan will work, so they decided to go to Ha Rin's appartment.

"I cant wait to see what happen later." Eunji grinned and made Minah and Nari smirked.
"Girls, wait. Luhan is here?" Nari raised her eyebrow as she pointed to the shoe.
"I dont think so..~" Eunji shrugged her shoulder.
"We won't know unless we go inside, I dont want to waste my precious time standing here~" Minah said annoyingly. Eunji quickly unlocked the door, and they walked into the house.
"Oh you guys are so quick..-" Sung Ah stopped talking when she saw Eunji who was smirking at her.
"Oh how sweet of you Ha Rin~ what will happen if Luhan see this picture?" Nari laughed and Sehun looked at her with his confused expression.
"Huh?" Ha Rin raised her eyebrows.
"Oh you dont understand? Here the picture of Luhan's lovely girlfriend and his favourite brother together.. they look so close." Nari said and showed them the picture of Ha Rin hold Sehun's leg.
"Er.. she just put some ointment on my leg..?" Sehun looked at Nari weirdly.
"Well I dont think Luhan will think that way." Nari grinned.
"And you, I warn you for the last time! Stay away from Kris! You get it?!" Minah pushed until Sung Ah fell down on the floor.
"Yahh! Get out from my house now!" Ha Rin pushed Minah and helped Sung Ah to get up.
"How dare you to push her like that?!" Nari grabbed Ha Rin's hair.
"Noona! Unnie!" Sehun and Sung Ah said unison.
"You!" Minah grabbed Sung Ah's shirt and slapped her hard when Minah saw Sung Ah tried to stop Nari for hurting Ha Rin.
"Ouch! Let us go..!" Sung Ah begged.
"Yahh stop!" Sehun shout tried to stop them but failed, he dont give up and tried again and again to stop them.
"You! Whats wrong with you, ?!" Ha Rin explode then slapped Nari hard right on the face and Nari fell down.
"Ouch.. tsk tsk." Nari fake cried but glared at Ha Rin.
"Stop it!" Eunji suddenly said and Minah and Nari automatically stopped with what they doing.
"I think its enough unnie, lets go home." Eunji rolled her eyes.
"Eunji how could you?" Ha Rin said disbelief with her cousin.
"What? You're the one who want this, why did you kept this in this house?" Eunji glared and pointed to Sung Ah then Eunji got a slapped by Ha Rin.
"You're too much!" Ha Rin gave her death glared to Eunji.
"You know what, you just make I hate her more than before!" Eunji said firmly and left the house with Minah and Nari.
"Is that hurt, Eunji?" Minah feel concerned.
"Hell yes! Its all her fault, seriously I hate her! Because of her I lost my cousin!" Eunji hold her cheek.
"Well did you record what happened just now?" Nari asked and looked at Eunji.
"Yeah of course, the video when Ha Rin slap you." Eunji smirked and they laughed on their way to the house.

 



Meanwhile in Ha Rin's apartment, Sehun slowly walked towards Ha Rin who looked down sadly..

 
"Noona, are you okay?" Sehun looked at her.
"Uh I'm okay, Sung Ah.. Sung Ah! Are you okay?" Ha Rin quickly walked towards Sung Ah.
"Yeah.." Sung Ah tears fall down.
"Oh God, your mouth was bleeding, wait here." Ha Rin quickly took the first aid kit and wipe the blood on Sung Ah's corner lips.
"Unnie, I'm okay.. dont worry." Sung Ah hold Ha Rin's hand but Ha Rin shakes her head and carefully clean the blood again.
"We're back, what the.. unnie! Sehun! What happened?" Han Ni ran to them followed by Tao.
"Minah and the gang just came here and attack Ha Rin and Sung Ah noona." Sehun explained and Han Ni and Tao got up unison.
"What are they think they doing?!" Han Ni felt unsatisfied.
"They're too much!" Tao hit the table hardly.
"We must tell the hyung(s)" Sehun suggested.
"No..~ please, I dont want it become a big problem." Sung Ah protested and the others looked at her weirdly.
"Noona.." Tao said sadly and Sung Ah smiled at him.
"Its okay, I forgive them already, right Ha Rin unnie?" Sung Ah looked at Ha Rin who remained silent.
"Urhm.. I guess we should clean this up." Han Ni suggested then started to clean the house together.
 
After half an hour, Sehun and Tao asked the permission to leave the house, then Ha Rin asked Han Ni to send the maknae(s) to EXO's house.
 
"Guys I'm still feel unsatisfied for what happen!" Tao crossed his arms.
"Me too!" Han Ni hit the steering hardly.
"Don't ask me because I feel the same it just freaking happened infront of my eyes! But I can't do anything" Sehun sighed angrily.
"If I was there at that time I definitely will wushu them" Tao grit his teeth.
"Are you dare to hit a women?" Sehun asked.
"Of course not!" Tao and Sehun sighed in unison.
"We should do something for a revenge." Han Ni said as she abruptly stopped the car.
"But what should we do?" Sehun asked.
 

[A/N]
Sorry for leave this chapter hanging,
Ermm.. what we gonna do for revenge? 
Hehehe... wait for the next chapter..

Don't forget to comment and subscribes.