Chapter 25

Call You Mine

*Luhan POV*

A few days later, I still didn't get any call or text from Ha Rin, What are you doing right now Ha Rin-yah? Please call me back and I will answer it quickly Park Ha Rin~ I thought while laying on the couch and sigh heavily.

"Hyung.. What's wrong?"Chen look at Luhan miserable face.
"Huh? Oh it's nothing..."I reply and looking at my phone screen again.
"Hyung~ This is not the real you.. Why you kept sighing?"Sehun voice out his opinion.
"Haihhh.. Guys help me."I sudden speak.

Xiumin who walk to the living room look at me weirdly..

"Lu-ge what happened? You look depressed."Xiumin said.
"Hyung.. Just tell us what happen.. We definitely will help you."Sehun said cannot stand to look at his depressed hyung.
"Ha Rin..."I speak.
"Ha Rin? What's wrong with her?"Xiumin anxiously asked.
"Hyunggg!" You broke up with Ha Rin noona?"Chen guess.
"Oh.. So that's why you always sighing and depressing."Xiumin continue.
"No.. no.. no.. we're not break up."Luhan explained.
"Then..?"Sehun raised his eyebrow.
"She not pick up my phone call and she not even reply any of my texts.."I explained and look at my phone screen with my sad face.

Tao walked out from his room and sit next to Chen. From his face showed that he just waked up from his nap.

"Erm.. What you guys talking about? And hyung.. Why your face like that?"Tao with hoarse voice after that he's yawn.
"Yahh.. close your mouth!! It's smelly.."Chen said and closed his nose with his finger.
"What?! It's not smelly!"Tao mad.
"Aishh you guys stop argueing like a child. Luhan hyung have a big problem right now."Sehun warned Chen and Tao.
"Eh? Hyung why?"Tao look at me shockly.

Then Chen explained what have happened to Tao. And Tao make his unbelievable expression.

"Did noona cheating on you hyung?"Tao straightly asked and it's make my face changed.
"What? No.. It can't be.."I said shakes my head try to not imagine a bad things.
"Tao-yah.. Watch what you said."Sehun warned Tao and he put his arm my shoulder try to comfort me.
"Okay.. How about this, Luhan let's go to Ha Rin house, let's find out what's really happen."Xiumin gave his brilliant idea.
"Yaa.. hyung let's go to noona  house!!"Chen said full of spirit and I stand up and..
"Haish.. How I can't thinked about that? Come on guys. Faster and changed your clothes we going to Ha Rin house."I said to the others.

Then I quickly walked to my room to changed and get ready to go to Ha Rin house. After 10 minutes, all of them ready to go to Ha Rin house.

"Wow hyung.. you look so happy and excited.. So different from before."Tao teased.
"Tao-yah don't asked a stupid question.. for sure his happy. He going to met his girlfriend."Sehun said and rolled his eyes.

Xiumin opened the door to get out and abruptly he saw Kris standing infront of the door.

"Kris.. What are you doing here?"Xiumin asked and the others who walk out from the house also shock when they saw Kris.
"Nothing.. Just wanted to hanging out with you guys. But it seems like you guys were going out."Kris said.
"Eh Kris.."I who last one to come out from the house also shocked with Kris sudden appearance.
"Kris.. Why don't you follow us.. Since there's nobody at home it might be better if come with us."I lied, actually other Exo members were still sleeping.
"Where?"Kris simply asked.
"Just follow."I instruct while others already walk towards the elevator.
"No~ It's okay, I can stay here alone."Kris demand.
"Aish.."I was about to walked toward the elevator then turned around and grabbed Kris hand and dragged him together to Ha Rin house.
"Yah..~"Kris stumbling while try to follow my step since I still dragging him.
"Aish.. Just follow."I said.

Hoping that by dragging Kris may make him follow me to Ha Rin house and the possiblities to met with Sung Ah is 100%. So I shouldn't told him if not he definitely will refuse to follow.

*Ha Rin POV*

"Girls.. Did you see my phone?"I said while looking for my phone on the book rack.
"No"Sung Ah and Han Ni said in unmison.
They still focus on laptop screen and discussing about our cafe. 
"Where did it go? I already looking for all over place."I said.

I'm still worried that my phone might being missing. And all the important number regarding our cafe supplier and so on were in that phone.

"Girls~ Could you please help me to look at my phone?"I begging them.
"Unnie.. Where did you put?"Sung Ah stand up and start to help me out.
"I don't know.. It's already a week since my phone lost..."I looked at Sung Ah and make a sad expression.
"Urm.. Lets' look for it. I think you may misplaced your phone somewhere here."Sung Ah said try to give me a hope.
"Erm.. Why don't we try to call your phone unnie?"Sung Ah suggest.
"Han Ni.. Can you call my phone?"I asked.
"Okay."Han Ni eyes still at the laptop screen only her right hand are moving trying to reached her phone on the coffee table.

Han Ni pressed a call button when she found my phone number in her phone.. Few seconds later..

"Unnie~ Why it's doesn't ringging? Han Ni did you call Ha Rin unnie number?"Sung Ah asked anxiously and still looking over my phone.
"Yeah I am calling."Han Ni answered lazily.
"Oh Goshhhh!! I put my phone in silent mode.. Ottokae?!"I looking at Sung Ah while bitting my fingernail.
"Haish.. Unnieee!"Sung Ah said frustrated.
"Han Ni continue that later.. Help us too..~"Sung Ah said and pulled Han Ni laptop from her lap and put it on the coffee table.
Han Ni stand up lazily and help us.

About 10 minutes later...

"Aish.. Unnie... Where did you put your phone?"Han Ni said frustrated.
"I don't know~"I also start to felt frustrated when searching for the phone.
"I can't find it unnie~"Sung Ah said then sigh heavily.
"Maybe I should search at somewhere else.."I said and think.
"Unnie.. try to recall back when the last time you using your phone?"Han Ni asked and looked at me with her serious face.
"Maybe I left it in the car.. Let me check it out first."I walked to the main door.

I'm heading to the main door and opened it but then I saw...

"Hel...."Luhan was about to greet me,but I slammed the door.
"Oh my God!!"I turned the door panickly.
"Yah unnie, what's wrong with your face?"Han Ni said and laughed with Sung Ah.
"Guys we really in a big trouble!"I said nervously.
"Huh? Why unnie?"Sung Ah raised her eyebrow.
"They're here!"I raised my voice.
"Who?"Han Ni walked towards me.
"Your brother, Luhan"I said and she started to get panic.
"Omooo what should we do now unnie? I'll get caught if he get in here!!."Han Ni said and run into the living room.
"Hide!"Sung Ah suggest.
"Okay, but where should I hide? There's no bushes here!"Han Ni said.
"Go to your room"I command.