Chapter 14

Call You Mine

*Narrator POV*

After Sung Ah told her past, Han Ni couldn't believe that they break up because of small misunderstanding.

"Aish that pabo ahjussi! I really want to kick his ."Han Ni said angrily.
"Who?"Ha Rin ask weirdly.
"Your boyfriend of course, how can he thought of unreasonable idea like that? and one more thing how can you guys just agreed to his plan?"Han Ni said while drink her coffee.
"That's your brother."Ha Rin shrug and leaned into her chair.
"Hmph~! he have to be responsible on what he did! I dont care Kris oppa and Sung Ah unnie need to back together no matter what."Han Ni said while eating her breakfast.
"I dont think so..."Sung Ah suddenly said while looking down to her feet.
"What do you mean?"Ha Rin ask while raising her eyebrow.
"He really mad at me, I dont think we can be together."Sung Ah remembered what happened last night and try to give Ha Rin and Han Ni her fake smile.
"Yeah thats true but I know deep inside of your heart there's a love between you guys."Han Ni try to give Sung Ah a courage.
"W
owooo~ Han Ni really grown up, she even know about love."Ha Rin said and try to hold her laughter.
"
You think what unnie? Even Im kinda boyish but there's a lot of hot guys want me to become their girlfriend..."Han Ni said little bit proud of it.

After that they just keep quiet for minutes and continue eat their breakfast again. Suddenly, the door of the Club were open by someone, Han Ni look at the door carefully since her seat was face the main entrance and she could see Chanyeol and his fellow members, Exo. They break the silent moment in the Club with their loud voice and their laugh. They walk upstair since it is two-storey Club. All of sudden, Sung Ah laugh Ha Rin and Han Ni look at her weirdly...

"I still remember when we in high school this one boy purpose you to become his girlfriend."Sung Ah said.
"Yah, you better shut up!!"Han Ni said she try to make Sung Ah stop talking about her past.
"Continue.."Ha Rin direct.
"Out of sudden Han Ni become so feminine, eventhough she just beated his twin older brother, about a few minutes before he purposed her to be his girlfriend..."Han Ni said and laugh. And then Ha Rin smack the table.
"Oh yeah I remembered this!"Ha Rin said excitedly. "So you and Kwangmin are still together?"Ha Rin suddenly asked Han Ni but she didn't answered and try to changed the topic.
"Im tired, lets go home."Han Ni said and yawn.
"Yeah you're right lets go home, I just remember that today we both have a work to do." Ha Rin said.

After Ha Rin paid the bill, they go to the parking lot except for Han Ni, she wants to go to the restroom. But then when she on her way to the main entrance, she see D.O who was choosing the food. Han Ni feel something atractive when she look at innocent D.O and suddenly he turn around because he feel someone was watching him and he make an eye contact with Han Ni. He then blinks his big eyes at Han Ni. Han Ni's face become red when she got caught and give him an awkward smile then D.O smile back at her. Then Han Ni run into the car with her red face while Ha Rin and Sung Ah look at her weirdly. 

"Whats wrong?"Sung Ah asked.
"M
istaken go in the men's restroom?"Ha Rin giggles while driving.
"No I cannot possible go wrong unnie.."Han Ni said while fan her face.
"Okay, then what happened?"Sung Ah asked again.
"Its nothing, really."Han Ni said.
"Okay, okay I won't force you to tell me what happened."Sung Ah said.
"Thank you."Han Ni said and look at the view.

*Luhan POV* 

When I was entered the club, I think I saw someone exactly looks like Han Ni but I dont think Han Ni was here because she was way too far at German. I think i just miss Han ni so much thats why.
When we talking with each other I saw D.O come and bring a tray full of food.
When we start to dig in on our food abruptly D.O speak.

"I saw this one girl when i'm choosing a food just now" D.O said.
"What wrong with that girl? your ex girlfriend?" Chanyeol ask.
"No" D.O said.
"That girl do something bad towards you? Chen asked anxiously.
Now all Exo members are looking at D.O.
"No..."D.O answered.
"Then what? Haish.. just tell us the truth hyung" Sehun said furiously.
"Errr..she was...arghh I'm so ashamed to say"D.O say while playing with the fork.
"Haish.. Im started to annoyed you know. Better you told us what happened D.O"Baekhyun said.
"Okay, I saw this one girl she just so mesmerizing. I mean she beautiful eventhough she look boyish" D.O said shyly.
"So you like her?" Kris asked.
"Urm.. yes but I don't know her name"D.O answered.
"Your so slow D.O"Suho said and drink his coffee.
"But, I think I have saw her before, but I don't remember where"D.O said and scratching his head.
"Don't worry D.O, if you and her were fated, surely you'll meet her." Lay said confidently.
"Woooooo..~"Kai said and chuckles.

And all the exo member was nodding, agreed with Lay opinion. After 2 minutes, they start to eat their breakfast and then Chen remembered about their moment in middle school, how can know each other.

"Guys did you still remember about us when we in middle school?"Chen asked then look at s.
"Yeah I remember when I introduced myself to Ha Rin."I chuckles and blush little bit while the others make weird expression at him.
"He start again."Xiumin said.
"Oh you guys jealous~!"I stick his tongue out at them.
"Well,we're not hyung, right guys?"Baekhyun said.
"Yeah!"the members answered and laughing.
"Remember when the first time we saw Kris hyung?"Sehun asked.
"Yeah, at the basketball court. He look like anime character at that time"Tao said.
"Hehh.. my first impression toward Kris is he so arrogant, and I wonder how I can be his bestfriend now."I said and chuckles.
"Yeah it so true, honestly hyung we actually dont really like you guys because we thought that you guys are so arrogant, hate losers, bullies and of course you guys are kingka at that time."Chen said and point to Kris, me and Xiumin.
"But our perception changed when you guys were helping us when we in danger."D.O said and Kris chuckles little bit.
"Yup! you guys proved it when we got bullied by Block B group."Tao said and sigh.
"I still remembered when Luhan hyung punch and kick Jaehyo hyung, he's really good."Lay said.
"And Kris hyung wasn't bad too when he's dodged Zico hyung's punch."Sehun said and smile.
"But Xiumin hyung do nothing."Kai said try to .
"What did you say?"Xiumin asked and feel unsatisfied.
"Yeah you're right he just ran around P.O hyung."Sehun said then laugh.
"That's not true!"Xiumin raise his voice.
"Yeah whatever~"Kai said annoyingly and they laugh.
"I still remembered when Kris hyung proposed Sung Ah to be his girlfriend at the lake."Baekhyun suddenly said then Suho look at him and tell Baekhyun to stop talking about that using his eyes but Baekhyun ignore it.
"They went to the lake and Kris hyung became so stuttered when he wanted to propose Sung Ah to become his girlfriend, and then when Sung Ah agreed, Kris hyung just can't stop smiling.. Both of them are really cute together isn't it?"Baekhyun asked, the others really dont have any idea how to answered that since Kris's face changed and all of us can feel that something might happened if we don't stop this conversation.
"Ah..guys I think we should go back home now, yeah you know we already finished eating our breakfast right?"I try to break the awkwardness between us by giving an opinion. Others were nodding their as a sign they agreed.

After the long conversation, Suho went to the counter to pay the bill yeah as all of us know he always treat us, how kind of him right? Then we went to the parking lot to said goodbye to Kris and he drove away to his house.

"We must make Kris hyung and Sung Ah together again."D.O suggested.
"I know, but how?"Chanyeol asked while bite his lower lips.
"I'll find the way, dont worry guys."I said and smile.
"Okay then...lets go home now."Suho said and they go home together.