Chapter 35

Call You Mine

Eunji rolled her eyes and dialed Chanyeol's number then wait for him to answer. 

"Aish what do you want?!" Chanyeol answered annoyingly without looking at the id.
"Yah, what's wrong with you?" Eunji said, felt disbelief.
"Can we talk tomorrow?!" Chanyeol was about to end the call.
"Before you end this call, I want an answer." Eunji said coldly and she can heard that Chanyeol let out a big sighed.
"What?" Chanyeol said coldly.
"I want to ask about erm... Kris and Sung Ah" eunji explained.
"SERIOUSLY?! EARLY IN THE MORNING?!" Chanyeol said with his unbelievable voice.
"Yah don't you dare to shout at me." Eunji said.
"Whatever~" Chanyeol hung up  then continue his sleep.

Eunji throw her phone instead of shouting. She really mad at Chanyeol, How dare he treat me like this urgh! she then fall asleep. Meanwhile with Sehun and Tao in their room...

"Shall we call her now?" Sehun asked Tao who busying scroll down his meipei account.
"Try her if you already booked a grave for yourself." Tao said.
"Yah..~ what was that suppposed to mean?" Sehun pouted.
"It's early in the morning, don't disturb that gangster please..." Tao begged.
"I just want to ask her about our next plan.." Sehun got a cut of by Chen.
"What plan?" Chen asked curiously as he step into the maknae(s) room.
"Er..." Sehun don't know what to answer then he looked at Tao.
"Don't look at me." Tao glared at Sehun.
"Tell me or else I'll scream." Chen threaten them and it makes the maknae looked at him weirdly.
"Hyung, why do you want to scream all of sudden?" Sehun raised his eyebrow.
"I don't know.. I feel want to do it." Chen shrugged.
"Seriously?" Tao facepalm.
"Yah just tell me what is you plan? I want to know it too." Chen walked in as he closed the door.
"Er.. why must you close the door?" Tao asked.
"You want the others to hear our plan?" Chen whispered then Sehun and Tao looked at him weirdly.

Sehun looked at Tao and felt hesitated if he should tell Chen about Han Ni and their plan about Kris, Sung ah and Minah. Chen can't be patient anymore, he got up and leave the room while whishing goodnight to the maknae(s).

"Maybe we should text her." Sehun said then sighed.
"You really want to disturb her when she's sleeping?" Tao give Sehun his shocking face.
"You really think she's sleeping right now?" Sehun raised his eyebrow..
"I guess.. Ahh I better sleep right now." Tao sighed.
"Yahh maknae accompany me first." Sehun command.
"And why must I?" Tao crossed his arms.
"Because..." Sehun about to say something until he heard Tao's snore.
"Yahhh.. Huang ZiTao..~!" Sehun pushed Tao's body but no respond.
"Aish..!" Sehun pouted then go to sleep.

While with Minah.. she walked out from the house then dialed Nari's number. They both went to the hospital and went to Sung Ah and Ha Rin's room. Minah walked towards Sung Ah who was about to sleep and Nari walked towards Ha Rin who was already in her deep sleep.

"Well well what we got here.." Minah smirked and looked at Sung Ah.
"What are you doing here?" Sung Ah asked.
"Erm.. what do you think?" Minah crossed her arms.
"Just tell me what do you want?" Sung Ah furrowed her eyebrows.
"Oh nothing much.. and you know what I want." Minah said.
"I don't have any idea." Sung Ah sighed.
"I want you to stay away from Kris." Minah pushed Sung Ah's shoulder.
"What?!" Sung Ah shocked.
"You hear me, don't you?" Minah raised her eyebrow.
"The reason I have to do that for you?" Sung Ah was about to cry.
"Do I need a reason, he doesn't love you anymore!" Minah hit Sung Ah's sprain leg with her handbag.

Sung Ah screamed in pain but not to loud and still can be heard by Ha Rin who was feeling something bad happen to Sung Ah, she opened her eyes then saw a familiar face but didn't recognized her name.

"Already awake huh?" Nari smirked but Ha Rin ignored her.
"Sung Ah? Are you okay?" Ha Rin try to get up but failed when Nari pushed her.
"This is for ignoring me." Nari slapped Ha Rin's face.
"Yah..!" Ha Rin touched her cheek.
"And this for ruining my date with Luhan." Nari slapped Ha Rin's face again.
"Yah! Who are you?" Ha Rin mad.
"Wah you still don't know who am I?" Nari said disbelief.
"How am I supposed to know? You are just a stranger who slapped me with unclear reason." Ha Rin give a death glared towards Nari.
"Here let me tell you, I'm Kim Nari, Luhan's girlfriend! And I want you to stay away from him!" Nari pushed Ha Rin's shoulder and Ha Rin's pushed her back then Nari fell on the floor.

At the same time Luhan walked into Ha Rin's room and saw Nari fell on the floor. He ran towards Nari who was already cried. Luhan then patted Nari's shoulder and helped her to get up.

"Nari..? What happened? Why did you cry?" Luhan asked worriedly.
"Oppa.. I-I just want to visit her but then she pushed me." Nari landed her head on Luhan's chest.
"Ha Rin? You really did that?" Luhan looked at Ha Rin with unbelievable expression.
"She even said to stay away from you but I don't do anything." Nari said and cried again.
"Yah Ha Rin-ah you shouldn't did that to her, she just try to being nice to you." Luhan said coldly.
"Did you believe her? Wah..~!" Ha Rin felt disbelief.
"As you can see.." Luhan get a cut off by Ha Rin.
"She slapped me!" Ha Rin glared at Luhan and Nari.
"I have no reason for slapping you, and why must I do that..?" Nari said and sobbed.
"Stop it Ha Rin you overact right now." Luhan shakes his head.
"What did you say?!" Ha Rin's eyes became wide.
"You hear me.." Luhan said.
"Get Out!." Ha Rin said coldly.
"Ha.." Luhan was about to say her name.
"I said get out from this room." Ha Rin gave a death glared to Luhan.

Luhan let out a big sighed then walked out from the room following by Nari who still cling her hands around Luhan's arm without Luhan notice, Nari smirked evily at Ha Rin. But then, Luhan stopped walking and looked at Sung Ah who was wiping her eyes.

"Sung Ah? Are you okay?" Luhan asked worriedly.
"She's okay oppa, she just miss her family, right Sung Ah?" Minah smiled at Sung Ah caressed her hair.
"I bet they're aslo miss you Sung Ah." Luhan gave a sweet smiled towards Sung Ah then Sung Ah nodded her head.
"Let's go Minah it's already late right now." Nari said.
"Yeah you're right unnie." Minah flipped her hair.
"Luhan oppa.. I'm sorry if I make you and Ha Rin fight, I don't mean to but I don't know that she.." Nari got a cut off by Luhan.
"It's okay Nari, it's not your fault." Luhan patted Nari's shoulder and smiled.
"Did you sleep here?" Nari asked and Luhan just nodded his head.
"You looked so tired, you should rest oppa." Nari said.
"I'm fine, don't worry." Luhan smiled again.
"Okay.. goodbye and see you again." Nari smiled and left the hospital with Minah.
"Wow good acting huh?" Minah smirked.
"You too.. not bad at all." Nari said.
"Well it just a beginning." Minah smiled evily and laughed with Nari.