Chapter 13

Call You Mine

*Sung Ah pov*

Ha Rin unnie decided to bring us to have a breakfast at Club Espresso at Buam-dong, since I really like the coffee and the place, well i have lot of memories here.

"So, we going to have our breakfast here" Ha Rin said as soon as we seat.
"I don't care unnie.. I really starving right now although I already ate my breakfast ealier when Im in plane" Han Ni said.
"No wonder you look fat now" I said.

I and Ha Rin unnie laughing really hard and Han Ni is pouting. We stop laughing when the waitress came and ask for orders.

"Excuse me, can I know what you like to drink?" the waitress asked.
"Macchiato coffee for me" unnie said.
"Urmm.. mocha coffee please" I said.
"For me, I want latte coffee please.." Han Ni said.

As soon as the waitress go from our table, Han Ni jumped from her chair and walked toward the food section, as this cafe provide a self-service.
I chuckle when I saw Han Ni behaviour, she really act like a kid eventhough she an undergraduate of law. 
"Unnie, you better see how much of food she's bring here" I said with my shocking face.
"Omg.. this girl really eat alot" Ha Rin unnie said to me while looking at Han Ni walk towards us.
"What with that face unnie?" Han Ni asked.
I just pointed at the food in the table.
"Oh, don't be that shock, Im bringing all this food for us to eat. I know that both of you already old to walk and take a food so I as a dongsaeng willing myself to take this food for you guys.. Im such a nice girl" Han Ni said proudly.

Me and unnie just chukles when we heard what Han Ni  said. As we eat the food, we talk about what happen during the 5 years when Han Ni not in Korea.

"Sung Ah unnie, how about you and Kris?" Han Ni sudden ask.
Ha Rin making an eye contact to Han Ni to make her stop asking a question about Kris infront of me.
"WHAT?" Han Ni said in loud voice.
I notice that Ha Rin making an eye contact to Han Ni just now.So I decided to told her the truth.

"Well Han Ni, for you information me and Kris are no longer together. We already broke up almost 5 years a month afer you leaving Korea." I said with a fake smile.
"You joking right unnie?" Han Ni asked  while looking at Ha Rin for a confirmation
Ha Rin just shakes her head and make a sad face.
"What actually happened unnie?" Han Ni asked again.

*FLASHBACK*

At that time its Kris 19th birthday. We planed to throw a suprised birthday party to him. Luhan, he's the mastermind. Luhan asked me pretend to cheating on Kris and having a scandal with Baekhyun. At first, I scared to do it but after being convinced by Luhan, finally I agreed. Luhan said to me that I should test him either he love me or not by making him jealous. On the day of Kris brithday, all of us gathered at Exo place.
While Tao,Chen,Kai and Xiumin in charged as informant, they have to hide at parking lot where Kris often park his car and once Kris already arrived, Chen called Luhan and told him that Kris already arrived. So, except for Chen,Tao,Kai,Xiumin, others were hiding at room inside the house and wait for me and Baekhyun to start our acting at the the living room. I'm felt so nervous at that time. And suddenly, we heard someone entered a passcode and I and Baekhyun get ready for our acting. The light was dim, accidentally I was tripped at coffee table near the couch and luckily Baekhyun was fast to grab me. Baekhyun was holding me and our face so closed and our nose even touched with each other.

And suddenly I felt someone pull me roughly and I saw Baekhyun was being punched so hard by Kris. I can see blood oozed from the corner of his lips. I was too shock with the situation at that time and abruptly I was being pulled by Kris to go outside of the house. Kris was looking at me and he said.

"After all the trust I gave you and you repay me with this Sung Ah?!" Kris yelling
"W-w-wait Oppa, I think you misunderstand something.. let me explain first"Sung Ah said
"I don't want to hear anything from you Sung Ah..."Kris said dissapointedly. As I was about to open my mouth to talk Kris continue "Sung Ah, you know how much I love you right?

I just nodding my head.
"I love you so much Sung Ah.. but why? WHY? WHY?!! why you betraying me? Tell me!! Am I not good enough for you huh? Am I a bad boyfriend? Am I lack so much that you have to betraying me like this?!" Kris said with his sad voice as he holding my shoulder and shaking it. My tears start to fall out. Kris continue to speak "Sung Ah, you know right that Baekhyun is my best friend? How I'm going to face him after this? Tell me Sung Ah.. TELL ME!!" he shouting.
"I'm sorry" I said while sobbing.

*Inside House*

Luhan was panic with what just happened. He run toward Baekhyun and check on him. Ha Rin take a tissues and wipe Baekhyun lips, while Sehun coming out from the room with first aid kit. D.O and Suho help to lift Baekhyun to the nearer couch. Suddenly Baekhyun talk.
"I need to go outside and explain the real situation to Kris"Baekhyun said.
"No Baekhyun, not now.. you can heard how mad Kris are now" Suho said.
"Sung Ah will have a hard time if I don't help her to clear this matter"Baekhyun voiced his dissatisfaction towards Suho.

"Alright, no need to argue guys.. As Im the mastermind of this thing, so Im going outside to clear this thing out with Kris" Luhan said to them.

As Luhan was about to walk toward to the door, suddenly they heard a surprising confession by Kris.

"Sung Ah.. listen carefully. Now, you and me are over" Kris said sadly.
"W-w-what.. Oppa please don't said that I'm so sorry Oppa.."I said with sobbing.
"You, Kim Sung Ah and me, Wu Yi Fan are OVER! Thank you for this birthday present, I won't forget it till I die" Kris said with tears.
This is the second time I see him crying. First when his mother was passed away and the second time was today. I just watch him walk away, I cannot stand any longer I can felt my legs trembling and I just fall infront of the doors.
Luhan, Ha Rin, D.O, Suho, Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun were suprised with Kris words.

Tao,Chen,Kai and Xiumin was walk toward their house with happy face when he suddenly saw Sung Ah was crying badly infront of the door. They were looking at each other with weird face.

"Sung Ah, whats wrong?" Xiumin asked
"K-k-kris oppa..."I said with sobbing
"What happened to Kris hyung?" Tao asked
Suddenly the door was opened from inside and they can see Ha Rin worried face. Ha Rin walk toward me and give me a hug. Kai and Chen try to lift me to stand while Ha Rin was holding my hand. They walked toward the couch and all of them was giving a sympathy face to me, and all of sudden Lay ran out from his room and shout SURPRISE!! And all of them was giving a death glared to him.
"Why?" Lay asked. Chanyeol knock Lay head with his hand.
"Ouch! Whats wrong?" Lay asked again.
"This hyung really have a bad timing" Sehun said annoyingly.
Suho pulls Lay to the kitchen and tell him the what was happened earlier.

*End of Flashback*