Chapter 12

Call You Mine

*Ha Rin POV*

The next day, I woke up earlier than i used before. A big smile plastered at my face when thinking about my sister-in-law wannabe . I walked into the kitchen to drink a glass of milk. About 6 minutes later, I heard someone was the tv. It must be Sung Ah. I thought. I decided to leave the empty glass on the table and heading to the living room.

"Good morning Sung Ah." I smiled at her.
"Morning." she answered while yawning.
"I guess two of us are really excited to see Han Ni today." I giggles and sit next to her.
"Of course! I really miss her!" she said with her happy face. I take a glance at the clock near the kitchen..
"Damn it! We can be late if we're not ready yet! Let's get ready or else we will stuck in the traffic jam!" I get up and run to the bathroom.

After half an hour, I've prepared to go but Sung Ah still not. I've wonder what's she doing in her room. I looked at my watch and start to get panic. "Omooo where is this girl?" I mumble to myself. Then Sung Ah walked out from her bedroom.

"Finally" I said and sigh.
"Faster unnie! Faster! We can't be late!" she pulled my hands.
"Yah! Yah! Wait for me! Yah!" I raised my voice.
"Unnie faster!" she walked out then pushed elavator button.
"Aish she's the one who was late"I  said and walked out from my house.

As I locked the door, the elavator door were open and I quickly run into it. Sung Ah pushed ground floor button and looked at the number of the floor that shown on the screen carefully. I giggles at her action.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"she asked me weirdly.
"Omoo, relax its still early in the morning." I told her and giggles again.
"Hehe sorry. I'm just too excited."she felt embarassed and start to play with her fingers.

Then we go to the parking lot. As soon as we reached there, Sung Ah and I quickly get into the car . I start to drive and heading straight to the Incheon airport. Thank God, we're arrived there sharp at 10.30 a.m. We were waiting for Han Ni at the arrival hall.

"Ha Rin unnie!! Sung Ah unnie!!" We heard someone's was calling our name.We turned around and see Han Ni run towards us happily.

"Han Ni!!!" Sung Ah and I shouted together and run towards her. We hugged and spin together like there's nobody there. After we loosening our hug, I can see that other people are staring at us weirdly. It so embarrasing and suddenly Han ni speak.

"Ich vermisse euch so sehr!!" she said.
"W-what?" I dont have any idea what is she talking about so I blinks my eyes while Sung Ah looks so clueless. Then Han Ni laugh. We looked at each other.

"Haha. Unnie, it means I miss you guys so much in German." she explained.
"Oh I see" I said and we laugh awkwardly.
"Unnie! Im starving to death right now! Let's grab something to eat." Han Ni said while her belly.
"Okay. Let's go!" I said to her and smile. 

*End pov*

*Narrator pov*

Kris still in his deep sleep when suddenly he heard his handphone ringging. He lazily grab his phone at drawer beside his bed.

"Hello" he said with his husky voice.
"Yo bro,still sleeping huh?" The caller said.
"Wait a minute,may i know who are you?" Kris asked with his eyes still close.
"Omg hyung its me Kai, cant you recognize my voice?" Kai said disappointedly
"Oh Kai im sorry.. whaddup calling me this early?" Kris asked.
"Oh yeah.. we planned to have a breakfast together as it been a long time we never hang out together,so hyung wanna join us?" Kai said
"Of course.. mind to tell me where we going to have our breakfast?" Kris asked while up from his bed.
"Later i'll text you.. hyung, you better wake up NOW!!" Kai shouting.
"Dammit you Kai.. I already awake" kris said with his anger voice.
"Hehe.. okay hyung, see you later. BYEEE!" (shouting again) Kai quickly click the end up call button.

Arghh.. you'll get from me later Kai,i'll make sure that you regreting it for the whole of your life. Kris put his phone on his working table and walk lazily to the bathroom. After getting a bath Kris wear a bathrobe and walk toward his wardrobe and start to choose what kind of cloth he should wear, while he search for his cloth he heard someone knocking the door.

"Young Master may I enter your room"Jenny asked
"Yeah,you may" Kris reply.
"Is anything that I can help you?"Jenny asked
"Prepare my cloth. Im having breakfast with my friends." Kris answered lazily.

As he about to walk toward the couch he phone ring as a signal that he got a new message. Kris open the message from Kai. *Hyung, we going to have our breakfast at 'Club Espresso at Buam-Dong'Kris thought for a while that he havent been to that cafe for a long time. He still remember the last time he go to that cafe with Sung Ah, about 5 years ago. After his cloth was prepared by Jenny,he wear it and walk downstairs. He looked at his dad who was reading a newspaper while drinking his coffee at dining table.

"Where are you going son?"he asked Kris while folding the newspaper at put it aside.
"I'll having breakfast with my fellow friends."Kris answered.
"Hmm,okay.. But Kris who is
Minah?"he asked suddenly.
"....sorry? how did you know her dad?"Kris asked him little bit suprised.
"Last night, I walked into your room to checked you out, then when I was about to walked out from your room I heard that you mumbled
Minah's name". He drink his coffee and continue again."She is your new girlfriend? How about Sung Ah? Did you guys break up?"he asked with his serious expression.
"
Minah..~ she just my friend, can you excuse me dad I've go to go now. My friends are waiting for me."He grabbed his car keys.
"Okay then take care son. And one more thing, if you have anything to share, Im always be here for you."he said and smile at Kris.

Kris smile back at him and walked out from the house and heading to garage and get into his black coloured Ferrari F12 Berlinetta.