Chapter 21

Call You Mine

*Han Ni POV*

I sip my coffee carefully because it still hot. I start do some research because Ha Rin unnie asked me to. I found some interesting theme and interior that suitable with our cafe. While I was focusing with my research, the doorbell suddenly rang.. I thought it must be unnie(s). I get up from the couch and headed to the door to open it. Sung Ah unnie walked in without say anything and it make me felt something might happened  to her when I see her face. I walked towards her and and sit right next to her.

"What happened? Where is Ha Rin unnie?"I asked.
"At cafe."she answered briefly.
"You leave her?"I asked again.
"Don't worry, I told her already."she said and closed her eyes.
"Unnie did something happened to you?"I boldly asked.
"No. I felt really tired today. I want to take a nap."She replied and get up and walk toward her room.

There must be something happened to her, but what is it? I thought. I switch on the television and watch it.

"I'm back!"Ha Rin walked in and closed the door.
"Oh hey unnie."I said and look at her.
"Hey Han Ni.. where's Sung Ah?"She put her handbag and plastic bags on the dining table then walk towards me.
"In her room."I said and pointed to Sung Ah's room.
"Oh okay, I want take a bath first."She walk away.

I looked at Ha Rin unnie who was walking straight to her room until she closed the door. Then I continue watch the television. 

"What happened to her?"I heard a voice from my back.
"Omoo unnie, I can die before I could answer your question."I turn around then glared at her.
"Hahaha mianhe..? I don't mean to scared you"Ha Rin sat on the couch.
"I asked her already but she don't tell me."I shrug.
"Really? Hurm.. let's eat, I bought some food on my way back here."She get up.
"Thank God! Im starving to death right now."I ran to the dining table.
"Yah~!"She shouted.

I opened the plastic bag and Woah heaven~! I thought. I took out the food and eat it greedily.

"Whoa whoa, slow down Han Ni-yah. You seems like didn't eat for a year you know? You will never get a boyfriend if you eat like that."She said and sat infront of me.
"Geez, who cares? If someone like me, he should accept my bad and good side. Besides, I don't need a boyfriend. They'll just trouble me."I said annoyingly as I chew the food in my mouth.
"Are you sure you don't need a boyfriend? Stop lying to yourself, Han Ni. I know that guy still remain in your heart."She stir the soup and tasted it.
"Can you stop mention about him?! And what makes you think that guy still remain in my heart?"I started to get annoyed.
"Pfft. See? Why must you be so sensitive when I mention about that guy or should I called him, Kwangmin?"She said calmly.
"Okay. Stop it Unnie! I don't want to argue with you. My appetite are gone now. I want to go out for awhile. Bye unnie."I got up and leave.
"Geez, this kid. Arasso."She sighed heavily.

*Sung Ah POV*

We have break up for a long time ago. Why I'm too sensitive? He is free to do anything. Why must I care? Stupid me! Stop it Sung Ah! Why should you be jealous? He doesn't belong to you anymore. He didn't love me anymore, why must I over act? Why?! Why?!

 While I'm talking to my myself, I'm lying on my tender bed while hugging a pillow, I realize a few drop of tears come out from my left eye. I quickly wipe it, persuaded myself that I'm okay. Without I realise, my eyes slowly become heavy and now I'm in my dreamland. 

The loud ring from my phone makes me wake from my dreamland. Since I'm so lazy to open my eyes, I hover my hand on the table right next to my bed until my hand touch my phone. I lazily grabbed my phone and answered it. 

"Yeoboseyo?"I said without looking at the caller id. 
"Sung Ah-yah go preapared youself. Let's go out for dinner."From the familiar voice, I already know that it was Ha Rin Unnine.
"Now? Ahh. Unnie, can you go with Han Ni? I'm not in a good mood to go. Please."I beg her with semi-conscious state.
"Han Ni are not here she already going out. What happened to you and why you not in a mood?"She asked worriedly.
"Nothing happened unnie, don't worry okay?"I try to calm her down.
"Sung Ah, you should tell me if something bad happened to you. I'm always here to help you if you need anything. Don't you trust unnie?"She try to persuaded.
"Really..nothing happened unnie. I'm just.. tired. That's it. Tired."I lied to her hopping that she will believe me.
"Okay then. If you don't want to tell me anything. But remember Sung Ah, if you need anything I'm ready to help you, okay?" She added.
"Okay unnie." I hang up my phone and put it back on the table.

After having a phone call with Ha Rin Unnie, I took a bath to refreshen my body and my mind. After taking a bath i wore a pyjamas and walked toward the door and turning the knob when abruptly I saw Ha Rin who was standing straight infront of my room. I looked at her with my widen eyes.

"Oh u-unnie what are you doing here?"I asked.
"Uh.. I-i saw something l-like er.. co-cockroach? Yeah! Cockroach haha."She laugh while act like she looking for something.
"I see~"I laugh awkwardly.
"So my pretty dongsaeng! Come I already served something for you to eat."She cling her arm around my neck.
"Unnie I'm not hungry."I looked at her.
"Uh-uh?"She raised her eyebrow when she heard the sound of my stomach.

I started to play my fingers and looked down to the floor to hide my red face. I'm not even have my lunch thats why my stomach let out a sound. I heard Ha Rin giggles and pull my hand, we heading into the kitchen, she let me sat on the chair and prepared the food for me. I kept my eyes on her.

"Done! Sung Ah-yah eat it well oh?"She put the plate infront of me and smile.
"Thank you unnie. You don't want to eat with me?"I smile back at her and started to eat.
"Urm.. it's okay I'm still fulled, so how it taste? Is it good?"She asked while holding her hands tightly.
"Urhm! Maa!"I replied and raised my thumbs.
"Fuhh~!"She let out a soft sighed.
"You cook it?"I asked and wondered why did she sighed just now.
"Oh no. I bought it at the nearest restaurant from our house."She smile brightly.

I nodded my head and continue to eat the food. Ha Rin accompany me eating and play with her phone, but then I wondered where is Han Ni, I looked around but I can't see her. Did she go out? But where? I thought in my mind.