Chapter 38

Call You Mine

With Sehun, he tried to call Han ni who is now at Ha Rin and Sung Ah's room, while he dialed Han Ni's number, he looked at Luhan who was standing there like a lost child. But then Sehun heard Han Ni's voice on the line..~

"Yes?" Han Ni answered the phone.
"You better go now cause, your lovely brother was on the way to go noona(s) room." Sehun said.
"Haihhhh~.. already? Okay fine, bye." Han ni hanged up then Sehun put back his phone  into the pocket.
"Hyung~ let's go." Sehun dragged Luhan and heading to the room.

In the room, Luhan walked towards Ha Rin, but she quickly closed the curtain, Luhan sighed heavily when Sehun looked at Luhan awkwardly. Well yeah which girlfriend will be okay if her boyfriend believe other girls instead of his girlfriend? Nobody ofcourse! Luhan tried to call Ha Rin but Sung Ah stopped him. Sehun dragged Luhan to sit next to him and have a talked with Sung Ah while Ha Rin be calm and forgive Luhan.

"So oppa, you gonna sleep here again?" Sung Ah broke the silent moment between them.
"Yeah, I will stay here until you and (sigh) Ha Rin recover.." Luhan answered then looked down.
"She will be okay hyung, don't worry." Sehun smiled as gave Luhan some encouragement.
"Thanks Sehun.." Luhan patted Sehun's head.
"Yahh hyung, I'm not a dog stop doing that." Sehun sulked and made Luhan and Sung Ah laughed.
"Can you guys slow down the voice? Someone try to sleep here..~!" Ha Rin said coldly.
"Sorry~" Sung Ah, Luhan and Sehun said unison.
"Well excuse me, I have to make a call, be right back." Sehun geot up and walked out from the room as he remembered about han Ni.

Sehun looked around as he want to make sure that nobody are following him especially Luhan. He then quickly dialed the number and waited for Han Ni to answer his called. Sehun tapped his foot when Han Ni answered the call lazily, Aishhh this lazy voice Sehun thought. After the called Sehun felt disbelief that Han Ni could left him in the hospital alone when he thought that Han Ni will wait for him at the emergency stairs or bus stop. he shakes his head cause he don't know what to do. He thought to stay with Luhan or go back home by taxi well he don't want to burden Luhan to bring he home and drive back to the hospital. When he walked back into the room, Luhan and Sung Ah grinned at Sehun who looked weird at them.

"...What?" Sehun raised his eyebrow.
"Girls problem huh?" Luhan teased.
"Well.. yeah" Sehun admitted and make Sung Ah and Luhan looked at him, surprised.
"You don't bother to tell us that you... yahh since when? Who is she? How old is she? Is she pretty? What is her name?" Luhan asked non-stop.
"Wo wo wo hyung, God.. what's wrong with you?" Sehun facepalmed.
"What? Is not wrong to ask the details about your girlfriend right?" Luhan crooked his eyebrow.
"Sorry..? Did you say girlfriend? No wayyyy~ I don't have girlfriend yet." Sehun said in serious tone.
"But just now.. you say.." Luhan felt weirdly.
"Well she's not my girlfriend.." Sehun roll his eyes
"Soon right? She's going to be yours... soon" Luhan teased
"Me? Being your future-brother-in-law? No wayyyy~" Sehun accidently said and Luhan looked at him weirdly.
"What did you said?" Luhan blink his eyes.
"Uhh,..nothing~ I don't say anything, right noona?" Sehun  look at Sung Ah asked for a help.
"Haa.. Yeahh, he said nothing oppa.."Sung Ah stuttered.
"Erm.. Thats weird..~" Luhan outs.
"Huarghhhh~ hyung I think I should go now.. My baby 
Pinku Pinku is waiting for me." Sehun stand up while yawned.
".... Pinku?" Sung Ah raised her eyebrows.
"Yeah.. his Rilakuma" Luhan explained
"Its not an ordinary Rilakuma okay~ it's a special one" Sehun said annoyingly.
"Okay whatever Sehun.. Ermm.. You want me to send you home Sehun?" Luhan looked at him and Sehun shake his head.

"Nah, its okay." Sehun said and he wave his hand at Luhan and Sung Ah and he went back home by taxi.


The next day, Luhan woke up and see Ha Rin wasn't there and he start to get panicked. Then he tried to find Ha Rin in the whole room and she nowhere to be find, even Sung Ah wasn't at her bed too. A few minutes later, he heard someone turn the door knob, he turned around and saw Ha Rin walked to her bed and start to packed her stuff.

"Erm.. Morning" Luhan greet Ha Rin but he got no respond. Oh great this gonna be hard.
"So what are you doing?  Do you want me to help you?" Luhan walk closer to her moody girlfriend, but again Ha Rin give him a cold shoulder and he sighed.
"Oh morning you two" Sung Ah smiled and I replied while looking at Ha Rin who still remained silent, and suddenly I saw Sung Ah packing her stuf too.
"What's going on? Why you two were packing?" I asked.
"Oh! Unnie didn't tell you? We're discharged today" Sung Ah reply happilly.
"Really? That's great." I smiled back at Sung Ah.

After they finished packing, Ha Rin and Sung Ah went to pharmacy to grab their medicine and I told them to meet me at hospital lobby while I'm going to settle their hospital bills. When I'm on elevetor to went to lobby  suddenly I've got an idea and I quickly make a call...

"Yeobosaeyo?" Kris answered.
"Yi Fan-ah, can you come to hospital?" I asked calmly.
"What for?" Kris lazily answered.
"My car broke down... and I've no one else to asked for help" I make a sad voice.
Kris sighed on the other line.
"Fine~ wait for me at hospital main door, arasso?" Kris hanged up the call.
I smiled in happily..

I walked to the girls at lobby and took a glanced at Ha Rin but she just ignored me as I'm not exist here. I tried to think hard to find a solution to make our relationship back to normal and no more fight with each other. A few minutes later, the hero come, and stopped his car infront of me, Ha Rin and Sung Ah.

"Why don't you come in?" Kris asked while walked out from his car.
"Relax busy man~" Luhan said annoyingly
"Hello Ha Rin." Kris greet and smile at Ha Rin
"Hi.. Kris~" Ha Rin smiled back at Kris and Luhan got irritated with Ha Rin
"Yah, you so unfair. Why you don't greet me back just now huh?" Luhan unsastified, but still theres no resond from Ha Rin and Kris just look at couple weirdly.
"Shall we go Luhan?" Kris asked, but then Luhan walked toward him and whisper.
"Erm.. Why don't you send Sung Ah back? I have something to do with Ha Rin." Luhan grinned.
"Ha. Ha. Ha. So funny, the reason I come here at the very first place is to pick you up not Sung Ah." Kris gritted his teeth.
"Awh Kris, come on, you can see that I'm not in a good condition with Ha Rin and I need to make up with her soon. You know I can't fight with her for a long time, no no no man" Luhan tried to persuade Kris with some logical.
"You want to make up with her at hosiptal? What a place~" Kris raised his eyebrows and Luhan smile at him.
"Nahh.. I'll bring her to somewhere else."Luhan said
"Somewhere else?" Kris look at Luhan who was nodding head like a hay child.
"Somewhere only we know~" Luhan chuckled.
"Why I feel somewhere only we know sound so familiar..." Kris think deeply.
"But, you know I can't send you to 'Somewhere Only We Know' you know~" Kris crossed his arm
"Actually, you don't have to, I can go with my car." Luhan said.
"You told me you that you car... Dude seriously? Aishhh~" Kris left dumbfounded.

"Okay, so Sung Ah, you can go back with Kris, he's waiting." Luhan smile sweetly and it make Sung Ah gasped when she heard what Luhan said.
"I'm freaking not waiting for anybody~" Kris sang annoyingly.
"Dude you talk to much, here help Sung Ah carry her bag" Luhan throw Sung Ah bag at Kris, Kris sighed heavily and put Sung Ah bag in car's boot.
"Okay, see you guys later. Oh yeah, I think its really a gentleman of you Kris, if you bring Sung Ah to eat somewhere. Since she haven't touch any food since last night. Well have fun guys" Luhan shout happily. 

Kris looked at his friend unbelievable, doesn't he damn know what kind of relationship I and Sung Ah have? Kris thought. Kris sighed for umteenth time and asked Sung Ah to get into the car and he drove off, leave the quarrel couple to solve their problem.

"Let's go... to my car." Luhan turned around and saw Ha Rin is nowhere to be found. He quickly put Ha Rin's bag in the car and drove off to find her.
"Ha Rin......~" Luhan called when he saw Ha Rin walked alone on the sidewalk. Luhan followed Ha Rin with his car in low speed, he even honk the car to get an attention from Ha Rin, but still Ha Rin ignore Luhan and kept on walking. Luhan immedietly stopped his car and ran toward Ha Rin.
"Yah,  get inside the car" Luhan command but Ha Rin tried to walk away from him by walking quickly. Luhan started to lost his patient, he grabbed Ha Rin wrist and Ha Rin looked at him unsastified.
"In the car." Luhan gritted his teeth.
"I don't want to" Ha Rin protested.
"Now! Or else...:" Luhan threatened and finally Ha Rin went to his car and closed the car door with a loud bang. Luhan gave a victory smiled at Ha Rin.
"So, where do you want to go?" Luhan ask right after he enter his car.
"........" Ha Rin rolls her eyes, felt irritated.
"Ha Rin? I'm asking you?" Luhan smiled at her.
"My house." Ha Rin answered coldly.
" Are you sure? Don't you want to go and grab something to eat or going somewhere else besides went straight to you house?" Luhan persuaded.
"NO!" Ha Rin said firmly.
"Yah, whats wrong with you?!" Luhan started getting impatient.
"I want to go home" Ha Rin gelared at Luhan.
"Like seriously? Haih~" Luhan sighed feel slightly hurt by Ha Rin action.

Oh great~ now we won't be okay... Luhan thought and heading straight to Ha Rin's house.

 



Meanwhile Kris decided to heading straight to Ha Rin's house but he changed his mind when suddenly he felt hungry. Kris took a glance at Sung Ah who looking at stared out blankly at the scenery.

Kris cleared his throat try to get an attention from Sung Ah. 

"Before I send you home, erm.. lets go have a lunch." Kris said still focusing on driving
"Its up to you.." Sung Ah weakly said.
"Hey, cheer up, someone want to treat you and you don't love it? Kris tapped the steering with his fingers.
"I don't want to burden you.." Sung Ah look at Kris face
"Well sorry to say but you already did.." Kris parked his car infront of the restaurant.
"Let's go." Kris walked out from the car, Sung Ah silenty follow Kris from behind.

The went inside the restaurant and took their seat.

"Welcome, can I take your order?" A waiter approached the couple.
"Yeah, I want spicy soft tofu with seafood and dolsot bibimbap and for the drink I want iced green tea and cola. Thats all. Oh yeah, i want two matcha ice cream for deserts." Kris ordered.

The waiter walked away and Sung Ah looked at him weirdly.

"What?" Kris asked when he realise Sung Ah looking at him.
"I haven't make an order yet." Sung Ah said sadly.
" I already did." Kris replied coldly and Sung Ah just look at him dumbfounded.

Later, the food already there and they start eating, nobody's talking. they really enjoy the food. Sung Ah try to broke the silence by offering Kris to try her food, but Kris refused because he don't eat any spicy food. 

'I really didn't expected Kris to remember her favourite food everytime they come here before. Oh yeah how I can forgot that Kris didn't eat any spicy food and yeah there's a fish. Not way he's gonna eat it.' Sung Ah said in her head.
'I wondered how Sung Ah can act like nothing happened between us? Shouldn't she should be awkward at me right now? Like hello how can you eat with same table with you EX-BOYFRIEND? Did she move on already? And the most imortant is.. Why can't he acted like that too?' Kris in deep thought but snapped out when Sung Ah called his name.
"What?" Kris looked at her.
"Are you finish eating?" Sung Ah asked.
"Urhm.. Yeah, so lets go" Kris got up and Sung Ah nodded.

As Sung Ah want to get up from her seat, suddenly she hear 'prapp' sound. Her eyes widen and she quickly sit back at her chair. she froze for a moment. After Kris paid the bills he walked back towards Sung Ah who was fidegting at her seat, and he look at Sung Ah weirdly. 
'What wrong with this girl?' Kris thought.

"Lets go...~" Kris said but Sung Ah just shakes her head as resond.
"Yah, are you going to stay here? Alright then, I just going back by myself then..~" Kris about to walked away but Sung Ah quickly grabbed his hand.
"What wrong with you actually?" Kris started to felt irritated.
"I think my blouse get ripped." Sung Ah blushed in embarassament. Kris laughed and Sung Ah felt so embarrasing and she hit Kris's arm playfully.

Kris felt disbelief and funny at the same time, he sighed and kneel down infront of Sung Ah and stay silent for a moment. He observed Sung Ah's red face. Sung Ah just looking down at her feet not even dare to look at Kris esecially his eyes. Out of sudden Kris ut his big hands on Sung Ah shoulder, of course she will get startled by Kris sudden action. Kris helped Sung Ah to stand up eventhough Sung Ah hesitated to stand. Kris still look at Sung Ah until they make an eyes contact, and that time they feel the world have stopped for awhile. Kris took off his sweater, Sung Ah gulped her saliva nervously with Kris action when he suddenly pulled her closer to him and Kris still looked intensely at Sung Ah while wrapping his sweater around Sung Ah waist. 

"Err.. Kris we on public." Sung Ag said. But Kris just ignored her statement.
"Done"Kris whispered, Sung Ah looked at him confuse.

Then, Kris walked out from the restaurant and waited for Sung Ah in car. Sung Ah still doens't know what happened just now until she felt a sweater wrapped around her waist. He tied it to cover my ripped blouse? Oh god, Sung Ah! Now he's may thinking you're some ent by saying such thing ealier. "Kris we in public?" Seriously Sung Ah?! It so embarrasing!! Sung Ah thought and she knock her head for being so stupid just now. She walked out from the restaurant and got into the car. She make a poker face all the time they were inside the car.

15 minutes later, they arrived at Ha Rin's apartment.

"We're here" Kris looked at Sung Ah. She about to opened the car door but she stop when she noticed Kris still have a gazed on her.
"Its there something wrong?" Sung Ah raised her eyebrows. Kris didn't say any words and he bring himself close to Sung Ah.
"Kris..what are you doing?" Sung Ah asked
"We're not in public now.." Kris show his gummy smile. Sung Ah eyes become widen and she quickly run toward the elevator, while Kris just laughed loudly and follow her while carrying her bag.
"Yah.. you're-.." Kris word got cut off when Ha Rin called his name.
"Oh, you two just arrived huh?" Kris smirk at Ha Rin.
"What was that smirk supposed to mean?" Ha Rin raised her eyebrow,
"Well.. what's actually going on between you and that man...?" Kris looked at Luhan weak expression.
"Huh.. serve his right, hmh~" Ha Rin crossed her arms and walked into the elevetor with Sung Ah.

Four of them walked towards Ha Rin's main door until they saw a liquid flowing under the door.
"Omoo unnie, what happened to our house?" Sung Ah said to Ha Rin who was unlocking the door, and all of them walked in.
"What a disaster, look at that?" Luhan pointed at the living room with shocked.
"Omoo unnie! Where's Han..-" Sung Ah about to call Han Ni name but Ha Rin quickly cover Sung Ah's mouth. Kris noticed it and looked at the girls suspiciously. Scared to get caught Ha Rin just nervously smile at Kris.
"Are you kidding me Ha Rin? You still can smile eventhough you house in this kind of state? You're nut." Kris facepalmes and he got a death glared from Luhan. Ha Rin just ignored him and heading to her room but then...
"Oh My God...!" Luhan ran toward her girlfriend who was quickly close the door back.
"Ehem.. Nothing" Ha Rin said calmly.
"I think we should make a police report." Luhan was about to call a police but Sung Ah stopped him when she saw Ha Rin signaled her for help.
"Why? You guys are being robbed!" Luhan exclaimed.
"I just remembered, we having little party before we admitted in hospital" Ha Rin said.
"You having a party after you have a fight with Luhan....?" Kris raised his eyebrows.
"Shut up WU! You know nothing about women being frustrated with her boyfriend...~!" Ha Rin gave a death glare at Luhan, Luhan face plastered with a guilty expression.
"Women are so weird..~" Kris rolled his eyes.
"Whateverr~ I think you guys can go home now. Thank you for sending us back. I really have a good journey~" Ha Rin said and look at Luhan.

And the boys leave the house.

"Unnie, do you have any idea who did this? Its such a big mess..!" Sung Ah said unbelieveable.
"Come out you happy three friends" Ha Rin called and crossed her arms.
And there Han Ni, Sehun and Tao walked out from their hiding place and the three of them laughed awkwardly when they saw Ha Rin and Sung Ah.
"Han Ni? Sehun? Tao? Oh God!, what hev you done with this house?" Sung Ah said and Ha Rin just raised her eyebrow and wait for three of them to explained.
"Well actually..." Han Ni start her explaination. 

 


[FLASHBACK]

I was alone at that time so to kill the time I watch a television in the living room until I heard my phone rang.. Well who could that be? I thought.

"Hello Tao?" Han Ni answered her phone.
"Han Ni, did noona(s) are home already? Aishhh.. hyung shut up! Yahhhh go away, hyung give my gucci back! Sehun take it for me! Chen hyung, stop making a noise, yahhh! I'm making a call here!" Tao shouted and I can heard EXO really having a 'great' time until I decided to hang up the call and without your surprise I did it.

I let a big sighed. What wrong with them? I talked to myself.
*growl* I patted my dear tummy which getting so hungry. What should I eat? I start to find food in the refrigerator and to my dissapoint theres nothing to eat. 
Wait....

"Hello Tao?" I said happily.
"Yah! How dare you hang up the ca..-" Before he could nag more I quickly hang up again.
But then, he call me back.
"Yahh..-" Tao words got cutted off.
"Don't you dare to shout Huang Zitao!" I warned him.
"Come over here, and bring Sehun too." I said while change the channel on television.
"Of course I'll bring him, especially when I have to see you beacause I don't want to die alone" Tao mumbled.
"What did you said?" I gritted my teeth and he said nothing.
"Yahhh Tao-yaaaa~ bring me some food. I'm soooo hungryy~" I pouts
"Hurm.. I'll think about i." Tao said confidently.
"Yahh! You better bring some food or else you'll be a dead meat. Your choice Zitao!" I quickly hanged up and waiting for them to come.

20 minutes later..

I heard a door bell, I opened the door and saw Sehun, Tao and my foods come. I smile happily at them. I take the food from their hand and bring it to kitchen. I unpacked the food and put it on the plate, so we can eat together.

"Here, lets eat together." I said as I put the plates on the coffee table.
"Lets watch some movie while eating, I'm bored" Sehun outs and Tao nodded in agreement,
"Fine~" I walked towards the cabinet and found an interesting movie, before I play the movie, I asked Sehun to closed the curtain beside him and I switch off the light.
"Yah.. why need to watch in the dark" Tao asked and he felt uneasy.
"Cool man~ Its gonna be more fun to watch in the dark." Sehun console Tao
"Huhu~ This gonna be fun." Han Ni grinned and the movie start.

Me and Sehun were happily eating while watching the movie. While, Tao have a difficult time to cover his eyes and ears at the same time using a pillow. Suddenly, the ghost appeared...

"Wuarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Tao jumped backwards on the couch and his leg accidently kick the coffee table and cause the table to flips and thats why all the food were spill off from the plate. Sehun and I startled and froze.
"I HATE THIS MOVIE! CLOSE IT!" Tao order as he stomped his feet like a child.
"Bahahahahahahaha!" Sehun burst out laugh with me.
"Yah! Stop laughing is not funny."Tao cried.
"It just a movie" I said still laughing and switch on the light.
" I don't care I still hate it" Tao sniffed and wipe his tears. Sehun tip toed behind Tao and scream beside his ears.
"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Tao scream and hit Sehun head with pillow, Han Ni just laugh at them. 
"Ouch! Aigoo, you're so funny Tao-ah" Sehun touched his head after teased Tao.
"Han Ni, please I'm begging you tsk..tsk" Tao pleading while sniffing.
"Okay, Okay, I'll change the movie." I walked toward the dvd player and change it into comedy movie. 
We all laughed like we own this world. The movie was fun. 

"Han Ni, look at Tao." Sehun chuckles and I looked at Tao who was in a dee sleep.
"You know what I'm thinking?" Sehun smirked at me. I raised my eyebrow and looked at him weirdly.
"Urgh..." Sehun rolls his eyes.
"Do you have a whipped cream?" Sehun asked
"Hm.. I think Ha Rin unnie bought it last week. Let me check it out" I heading towards the refrigerator and took the whipped cream then hand it to Sehun.
"Wait... What are you going to do?" I asked curiously and he just smirk evilly.

Sehun open the whipped cream lid and sprayed it on Tao's hand, my eyes widen as watch what Sehun doing. Then he take tissue and brush it at Tao's nose playfully. Sehun ket doing that until Tao feel itchy and scratched his nose...

"OH MY GOD!" I burst out laugh with Sehun.
"What the.." Tao woke up and looked at us.
" Yahhh! What are you doing to my pretty face?!" Tao shouted.
"What? Its look prettier than before." I said and laughed.
"You two come here!!" Tao start to chase us around the house.
"HAHAHA! Bring it on Zitao" I dared him. Then Tao throw flours at Sehun and I laugh hysterically, just a few second later I felt something slimy on my head. Oh ! They throw eggs on my head.
"YAHHHHHH! OH SEHUN! HUANG ZITAO!" I glared at them.
"RUNNNNNN!" Two of them run but Tao fell down because the flour on the floor make it slippery. 
"LETS 
PARTY! WUHOOO!" Sehun shouted excitedly and he shakes Cola bottle before open it and that carbonated drinks spill on the floor and its flow under the main door. Sehun was about to grab another bottle of Cola but he gased when he heard Sung Ah's voice.
"Guys! Stop! We're in danger!" Sehun told us.
And we quickly ran into Ha Rin's room and Sehun accidently kicked the door....

[FLASHBACK END]

"So you're injured?" Ha Rin asked Sehun and he's nodded.
"Its hurt so much noona~" Sehun pouts.
"Yah~! Don't be such a baby towards my brother's girlfriend or I'll kick you leg" Han Ni warned.
"Oh God! You guys seriously acted like immature kids" Sung Ah facepalm and giggles.
"So can somebody tell me who's going to clean this place?" Ha Rin asked as she spread Sehun feet with ointment.
"I won't do that" Tao said confidently.
"Thats not fair" Han Ni protest.
"It won't happened if both of you didn't disturb my beauty sleep" Tao glared.
"Yah enough you two. Just clean this place up, Its not that hard" Sehun rolled his eyes.
"Then how about you?" Han Ni asked.
"Oh.. I really love to help but my condition didn't allowed me to do so" Sehun fake his pouts.
"No wayyyyyy~" Han Ni and Tao said in unison.
"Alright no excuse. no no no, you three clean this place together before Sung Ah and I come back here again" Ha Rin suddenly stood up.
"Where are we going unnie?" Sung Ah asked.
"We're going to buy some ingredient so I can make a dinner tonight." Ha Rin smiled and get ready to went to supermarket with Sung Ah.
"Don't forget to clean this or else no dinner for you guys" Ha Rin leave the house along with Sung Ah.

Happy three friends sighed heavily and start to clean the house.

 


[A/N] : 

We would like to apologize to our subbies and readers beacause of  our late updates. Like seriously very late update. I think it almost 5 month since our last update. We're really sorry to all of you. We really have a hectic schedule for few months past. But no worry because we will update at least 2 or 3 times a week. 
And yeah who excited for EXO comeback?! Have you guys listened to their new song on their concert? All of their new song damn awesome.. 
And yeah, don't forget to subs and comment. Your comment may give us support to us to write this story. 

-hannsr-