Chapter 41

Call You Mine

*Flashback*

"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!" The first question Kris got from his friends.
"Guys.. yes, I already have a girlfriend, and its Minah, Eunji's friends." Kris said calmly and drank his coffee.
"MINAH IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" Again they shouted at Kris, and it make him feel really irritating.
"Luhan, Xiumin can you guys not? You've got everyone attention!" Kris raised his eyebrow when the two 90's liner just smiled and bow their head several times as apologise to the other costumers awkwardly.
"But seriously, Minah?" Luhan feel disbelief, and Kris nodded his head.
"You guys just know each other like 3 weeks ago and you were together as a couple now?" Luhan eyes become wide as he's still surprised with Kris's status.
"Tell us what is your reason Kris?" Xiumin looked at Kris with his serious expression and Kris gulped.
"What do you mean, ofcourse I like her.." Kris let a hesitated laughter out from his mouth.
"Funny, I dont think you will fall into Minah in the short time like this, you know what I mean right?" Xiumin smirked and that make Kris really feel uneasy with the situation. Finally Kris sighed.
"You win Minseok." Kris looked down and again he let out a big sighed.
"Are we playing game right now?" Luhan looked at his friends with his confused looked.
"Nahhh.. okay I'll tell you guys, but promise me you wont tell anybody. Actually I decided to be Minah's boyfriend just because I want to forget about Sung Ah.. it seems so hard for me to move on guys.. its freaking 4 and half years we're together, and now its already 2 and half years since the broke up, still I cant forget about her. Thats so annoying, you know." Kris said frustatingly as he ruffles his own hair roughly. Xiumin and Luhan didnt said anything but looked at Kris sadly.
"So you make Minah as a rebound?" Xiumin gave her serious face.
"Of course not" Kris reply.
" I want you answer me sincerely Yifan." Luhan sudden said. 
"What?" Kris gulped his saliva.
"Do you still love Sung Ah?" Luhan look at Kris eyes to find an answer.
"Err... I think yes? Ergh.. No! Aishh.. I don't know Luhan" Kris massage his temple.
"Ohh~ This going to be hard dude." Xiumin sighed follow by Luhan and Kris.

 

*Flashback End*

 

Luhan back to the reality when he heard Ha Rin called his name for several times. He smiled awkwardly at his girlfriend. Ha Rin feel something isn't right about his boyfriend after tall guy announced about his relationship with that annoying girl. On the other hand, the maknae(s) keep observe the couple(Kris and Minah) carefully and then the maknae(s) called Han Ni to inform her.

 

"Yahh, Kris oppa really announce his status?" Han Ni said, surprised.
"Exactly, I thought Minah noona will say that instead of hyung." Tao said.
"Aish, so what is Sung Ah unnie's reaction?" Han Ni said worriedly, she know Sung Ah will be really sad with this news since she still love Kris.
"Urhm, we're glad that on that time Sung Ah noona was not there, she went out to the shop." Tao let out a sighed of relief so do Han Ni on the other line.
"Inform me about that girl and Kris oppa. Bye" Han Ni asked then hangee up and the maknae(s) started observe the couple again.

About 3 minutes later, Sehun called Han Ni again.


"Yo! So any news about the couple?" Han Ni answered the called.
"Han Ni-ah, they're eating together right now, no.. they're drinking some beer.. now they're talk to each other and then laughing..-" Sehun got a cut off.
"Idiot! Why the heck you tell me about that stuff?" Han Ni said disbelief.
"You want the news about them, so I did. Whats wrong with that?" Sehun rolled his eyes when Tao looked at him weirdly.
"Oh Sehun.. I guess you should end call with me, right now before..-" Han Ni couldnt finished talking when Sehun quickly end the call.

 

With Minah and Kris.. the new couple really took many attention from the others especially the maknae(s). Minah can't stop herself from clinging to Kris like a koala bear. Well Kris won't mind at all, eventhough someone was hurt, really hurt. When the music change into ballad song..

 

"Oppa.. its my favourite song,lets dance." Minah smiled sweetly at her boyfriend, but Kris refused to dance.
"Awh come on, dont tell me that you cant dance, lets go" Minah pulled his hand.
"Babe, I dont want to." Kris chuckles when he saw Minah pouts.
"Please not that face." Kris pinched her cheeks gently.
"Honey please, for me.." Again Minah pouts. Kris cant helped but pulled himself to walk on the dance floor.

 

They start to dance with slow steps, follow the songs. Minah put her head on her boyfriend's chest while Kris wrap his one hand around Minah's waist and the other hand his girlfriend's hair gently. Minah feel so happy when she feet somebody looked at her and Kris with hurt eyes. Yes, Sung Ah stared at them with sad eyes like she will cry in any second but she try so hard to hold the tears.

 

"Don't look if you're hurt." Baekhyun stood infront of Sung Ah for blocking her view.
"Baekhyun.." Sung Ah looked at Baekhyun with her teary eyes.
"Shhh don't cry, if not that girl might think that she already win." Baekhyun smiled gently at her.
"But it hurt me so much Baekhyun.." Sung Ah looked down to her feet.
"Heyy, Sung Ah that I know is a strong girl.. she can't be weak like this, tch.. tch.. tch.." Baekhyun facepalmed, Sung Ah gave him a small smiled.

"Guys! Dont you miss our moment in school?" Eunji went infront of the crowd.
"What are you going to do Eunji-ah?" Chanyeol looked at the others and back to his girlfriend.
"Relax, I just want us to recall our sweet moment thats all." She explained and start to play the photo movie then she sat next to Chanyeol.


Exo, Ha Rin and Sung Ah smiled happily when they reminisce their time at high school, their sweet and bitter moment really make they become like a big family. When the video finished, as Eunji was about to walk towards the laptop, it accidently play the next video, yeah the video about Ha Rin hit Nari.

 

"Oppss.." Eunji whispered to herself, while Nari and Minah secretly grinned when the video was playing.

"You..." Luhan was about to explode when the scene of Ha Rin touch Sehun's leg and the others looked at Sehun then D.O stop Luhan and pointed to Sehun's leg which had been wrapped by bandage. Then Luhan let out a sighed of relief, but it seems like Nari feel unsatisfied when the video end and nobody react especially Luhan.

"Its true that Ha Rin cheating on Luhan." Nari suddenly said and everyone looked at her, shocked.
"Excuse me?" Ha Rin raised his eyebrow.
"Yes, there's somebody else in her house and its a guy." Nari pointed to Ha Rin who stared at her disbelief.
"Yeah and that guy probably me." Tao crossed his arms.
"No, you're not in the house, Luhan oppa, Ha Rin really cheating on you. I always want to this to you but she..-" Nari got a cut of by Kris.
"Nari just shut up will you?! Dont create a story..-" Kris was about to say something when Minah grabbed his arm.
"Kris, don't be mad, We don't create a story and I won't but.." Minah tears fall down and Kris quickly looked at Minah with worried eyes.
"Unnie and Sung Ah want to trap us, on that night, unnie call Eunji to come to her house and say that Sung Ah was sick, we're really worry about Sung Ah so we went there as soon as possible, but when we walked into the house unnie and Sung Ah pulled us and hit us, it still hurt Oppa.. they want a revenge for being close with you and Luhan oppa.." Minah fake cry infront Kris and the others.
"LIAR!" Sehun and Tao said unison while Ha Rin facepalmed.
"Ha Rin.. is that true..?" Luhan stared at his girlfriend.
"Oh God, so you believe them?" Ha Rin chuckles disbelief.
"Unnie,lets go home." Sung Ah pulled Ha Rin.
"Thank you for the party guys.." Ha Rin said and leave with Sung Ah.
"Huhh~ What a bull!" Tao explode and drag Sehun out from that place. 

With that party officially over.

 


 

1 Month Later..

The preparation of the cafe finally done. In 3, 2, 1 the cafe officially open by Ha Rin. Sung Ah and Han Ni walked into the cafe, they amazed with the cafe that looked so elegant and relaxing. Ha Rin thumbs up to Han Ni who really work hard to finish the decoration when Ha Rin and Sung Ah were still in the hospital.

 

"Good job Han Ni!" Sung Ah smiled brightly.
"Well thanks to you too." Han Ni giggles.
"We're really work hard on this, and lets make it the best cafe in Korea!" Sung Ah said cheerfully then Ha Rin tap the girls shoulders.
"Enough talking and lets go to work, alright?" Ha Rin smiled and excuse herself to make a call. Han Ni went outside the cafe to sweep the floor while Sung Ah arrange the menu on the counter.

"D.O what are you doing right now?" Ha Rin asked when she saw nobody were near her.
"Nothing noona, just playing basketball with the members." D.O said.
"Hey remember about the work that I offered to you?" Ha Rin said and D.O quickly said yes.
"Good, if you want to work, you can work right now." Ha Rin smiled.
"Really?!" D.O accidently said it out loud and the others stop playing, D.O laughed hesitatedly and point to his phone, the others shrugged it off and continue their activity.
"Okay noona, I'll go there immadiately." D.O packed his stuff and ran to the cafe without the others notice.


"Ouch! Yah!" Han Ni was about to fall when someone bumped into her and luckly she can stable herself.
"I'm so sorry." The man voice said, as Han Ni turned around and was about to hit him with the broom.
"D.O...?" Han Ni eyes become wide as big as D.O pfft.
"Han Ni..? What are you doing here?" D.O blink his big eyes several times.
"I..-" Han Ni's words got a cut off when a sudden ball flew and hit his head.
"The f.." Han Ni gritted her teeth.
"Opps sorry, my bad.." Chanyeol quickly ran towards the ball, followed by the others.
"You..!" Han Ni grabbed the ball and about to hit the owner of the ball.
"HANNI?!!!" The members of Exo except D.O looked at Han Ni with surprise expression.
"Oh..Oh.." Han Ni froze and the ball fall from her hand.