Chapter 27

Call You Mine

*Kris POV*

I have been forced by Luhan to go to Ha Rin house Damn! I don't want to see her!! Urgh~!  I mumbled in my mind. And right now I in Ha Rin's house Argh~! I rolled my eyes while standing lazily at the kitchen counter. I heard that Luhan having a hard time with Ha Rin. I smirked when I heard that Ha Rin said that she won't cheat on Luhan It seems like every girls are the same, always make a sad face to melt their boys and asked their boys to give them a second chance. But in the end they betrayed it. I thought. To prove my statement is my bestfriend (Ha Rin) also cheated on her boyfriend which was my bestfriend (Luhan) too. I shake my head but then I felt someone was looking me secretly, I turned my head and I can see Sung Ah was standing right next to me. I looked at her annoyingly then I walked towards Xiumin.

"What we gonna do now?"Xiumin asked when we saw Ha Rin locked herself in her room.
"Huh?"I looked at Xiumin dumbfounded. 
"Oh God I felt guilty towards Ha Rin noona.."Tao looked down.
"Hyung, are you okay?"Chen asked Luhan who was about to cry.
"Guys we should leave Ha Rin alone, she must be tired and you too Luhan. You should get more rest you get it?"I command and then Luhan just nodded his head slowly.
"Yeah Kris was right, Sung Ah-yah we leaving now, bye Sung Ah."Xiumin said and smiled.
"Noona, please tell to Ha Rin noona that we're really sorry okay?"Sehun said with his guilty face.
"Urhm.. okay don't worry I'll tell her later. Bye guys...~"Sung Ah said and closed the door when we walked out from their house.

After we arrived at our apartment, Luhan heading straight to his bedroom, Sehun and Tao sigh heavily. Chen and I sit on the couch while Xiumin switch on the tv. About 20 minutes later.. Baekhyun and Suho went out from their bedroom.

"Morning guys~ And hey Kris.. hyung?"Baekhyun yawned.
"Morning Baekhyun."I said and looked at him.
"What happened to you two? What's wrong with that face?"Baekhyun walked into the kitchen and looked at Tao and Sehun weirdly.
"We felt guilty."Tao said with his sad voice.
"Why?"Baekhyun asked.
"It's all about Ha Rin noona and Luhan hyung."Sehun said.
"What happened?.."Baekhyun raised his eyebrow.
"I guess they're broke up because Luhan hyung thought that Ha Rin noona was cheating on him, you know it have been a week that Ha Rin noona didn't text or call Luhan hyung."Tao explained while Baekhyun nodded his head.
"LIKE SERIOUSLY?!"Suho suddenly interupted.
"Aigoo hyung, you scared me!"Baekhyun glared at Suho.
"Sorry~"Suho said.
"That means that they really break up?"Baekhyun asked and scratch his head.
"Hurm..."Sehun sighed.

I get up from the couch and walked to the kitchen, I open the refrigerator and poured a water into the cup then drink it. As I walked back to the living room with a cup of water, I glanced at Chanyeol who was walking out from his bedroom with confused expression on his face. I ignored him and continue my steps to the living room.

"Aish what's wrong with Luhan hyung huh? Someone please explain to me."Chanyeol said and rub his eyes slowly.
"Why?"Chen asked while change his sit next to Xiumin.
"I saw he crying..  I asked him what's wrong, but he just keep silence. Haihh.. What actually happened to him?"Chanyeol said unsatisfied.

Everyone in the living room just looked at Chanyeol without say any words.

"Anybody please explain to me.. *everybody kept silence and look at each other* Guys? Okay.. so now everyone want to keep on to behave like this? None of you want to tell me?"Chanyeol said frustrated.
"Uh... Well.. Oh hi D.O"Xiumin greet.
"Hi~"D.O smiled.
"What are you doing D.O-yah?"I asked.
"Urhm I need to cook something for Kai."D.O said."He's hungry."D.O whispered then Kai sit next to Chen.
"YAH!!!"Chanyeol stomped his feet like a baby.
"Yah! Yah! What's wrong with you?"Baekhyun asked as he heard Chanyeol screamed.
"They're not answer my question Baekkie-yah."Chanyeol said.
"You're such a kid. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!"Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

We laughed at Chanyeol who still unsatisfied with us for not giving him an answer. But then Luhan looked at us and we immediately stop laughing and looked at him.

"Hey Luhan you're feeling better now?"I asked him worriedly.
"I'm fine."Luhan let out a big sighed from his mouth after he sit next to me.
"Are you sure Lu-ge?"Tao asked with his sad eyes.
"Yes Tao. Guys it have been awhile..~ right?"Luhan said.
"Huh? What do you mean hyung?"Kai asked.
"It have been awhile we don't go to the club that we used to."Luhan continue his words.
"Yeah you're right hyung"Sehun agreed while nodding his head.
"Let's go! Maybe with that you can release your tension Luhan."Xiumin suggest.
"Get ready to go to the club, guys!"Kai said excitedly.

After half an hour, we went to the club. We walked in and searched our usual table. About 2 minutes later.. 

"Hey guys! Long time no see!!"Manager Lee, the manager of the club greet us happily.
"Yeah, you're right hyung!"Chanyeol smiled brightly and hugged the manager.
"So how's life?"Manager Lee asked after he hugged the other members including me.
"Great!"Kai said.
"So far so good."Chen laughed.
"But it seems like someone looks gloomy."Manager Lee looked at Luhan who was in his own world.
"Luhan? Luhan?!?"I shakes his body.
"Huh? Sorry?"Luhan finally back to reality.
"Aigooo hyung are you okay?"Baekhyun asked.
"Yeah I'm fine, totally.."Luhan said.
"Okay guys since you guys were here, how about you guys perform for your fans, they're really miss you."Manager Lee asked.
"Really? They're miss us?"Suho asked happily.
"Yeah.. they're always asked me about EXO, haha..I felt like I am your manager for real. Hahaha"Manager Lee laughed.
"Woah we're so touched."Suho wipe his fake tears.
"So can you?"Manager Lee asked once again.
"Yeah sure Luhan will do that."I said with my cold expression.
"Really Luhan? You want to do it alone?"Manager Lee said.
"Uh...I.."Luhan was about to say something until Suho cut off his words.
"Yeah sure, Luhan hyung will do it."Suho chuckles.
"Okay then, I'll announce it to the audience."Manager Lee walked away.

Manager Lee heading to the stage and test the microphone, but then he smiled happily to the audience.

"Test mic 1.. 2.. 1.. 2.."Manager Lee smiled again."Ladies and gentlemen.."He said again.
"DAE!!!"The audience said.
"Today I have a good news for you. But first of all did you miss your favourite group?"Manager Lee asked the audience but they already screamed especially the girls.
"Wowowo calm down, okay guys I present to you Luhan from EXO."Manager Lee said and the girls started to screamed again.
"Luhan, what are you waiting for?"I asked him curiously.
"I don't think so."Luhan answered then looked at the empty stage.
"Aish just go."I pushed him playfully."And goodluck."I said.
"K-kris.. I don't want to."Luhan glared at me.
"You're the one who asked us to come here"I said and rolled my eyes.
"Haih...~ Fine. Let's go Lay, play the piano for me."Luhan was about to heading to the stage but then he stopped when he didn't heard a respond from Lay..

Everyone looked at each other weirdly.

"Where is Lay?"Suho asked while searching for Lay.
"Maybe he go to the toilet."Kai guess.
"Or maybe he fall asleep in the car."Chen said.
"Let me call him first."Suho dialed Lay's number."Guys no respond."Suho said worriedly.
"He will be right back I guess, so don't worry okay?"D.O try to calm down us.
"Luhan hyung they're waiting for you."Tao said while looking at the audience who were already take out their camera from the bags.
"They looked like sasaengs."Sehun whispered.
"Aish~ Don't scared Luhan hyung you pabo. But they really looked creepy hyung."Baekhyun said and then he got hit on his head by Chanyeol.
"Hyung, just ignore them, act like usual.. come I'll accompany you on the stage."Chanyeol said and smiled brightly.
"What do you want to do Chanyeol-yah?"Luhan asked and lifted his head to looked at the tall tower, Chanyeol.
"I'll play the guitar and you'll sing to the audience okay?"Chanyeol suggested then they heading to the stage while the others cheers for them.