Chapter 3

Call You Mine

*Sung Ah POV*

After Kris leave, they talk about some random things. I just hear their conversation and didnt talk much since  im not comfortable talking to people im not closed with.

After Exo leave us, we cleaned up the stall. After done cleaning, we go to our appartment. In the lift I keep my eyes by looking at Ha Rin unnie who is waiting the door lift to open.

"Have something on my face?" She looked at me weirdly
"No no."I snapped out

"Unnie.. can I ask you something?" I said.
"Yes, sure. what is it?" She asked while cross her arms.


"Am I a bored person?" I play with finger.

"Huh? What do you mean? Of course you're not" she raise her eyebrow.
"You just kind of person who dont talk much"  She said.

I look down. "Oh"

Why with that sudden question?" She asked.

"Nothing. Just asking". I said.

 

"Awh finally home sweet home" I mumble while lay on the couch.
"Yah. Go take a shower you stink!"
"Let me get some rest first. Im so tired" I begged her.
"No. Go now." she pull me
"Aish unnie. Just a minutes pls" I hug the couch. she sigh.
"Fine. I'll take shower first" She walk into the bathroom.

On that night, I spend my time with Ha Rin unnie watching our favorite drama while eating some snacks. 

 

Suddenly  someone was ringing the doorbell. Ha Rin unnie look at me with wonder.

"Who is it at this late night?" She asked. I just shrug.

She get up and open the door.


"Why you so late to open the door?" the girl asked with her rude voice.

"What? Can't you said it nicely?" Ha Rin unnie said annoyingly when she notice it is her cousin.
"Urgh whatever." she walked in.

She stand there in shock when she saw me "What the hell is she doing here?!" she shouted and glare at me.


"She's staying here" Ha rin unnie said while close the door and sigh.


"What!? Staying here?! Since when?! " She look at Ha Rin unnie with her unbelievable look.
"What? Its not wrong if she stayed here since this is my appartment." Ha rin unnie said while roll her eyes.


"Urghhh! Dont you have money to support your life? Oh yeah i forgot you're so poor. So thats why you pretending to be a nice person to have people's sympathy huh? Loser! useless! what else?!" she laugh.

I tried to hold my tears.


"Eun Ji stop it! Sung Ah-yah dont listen to her nonsense" she patted my shoulder.


"What?! nonsense?! haha!!  I told you the truth! She is the most -- " she want to finish her word but suddenly..

PANG! "I told you to stop!" Ha rin unnie said.


"You slap me?! How dare you slap your own cousin because of this ?! How dare you!" Eun Ji shouted while touch her cheek.


"GET OUT!" Ha rin unnie shouted.

"GREAT! Im leaving!" she take her luggage and slam the door hardly.


"Sung Ah. gwenchana-yo?" she asked me.

I know she's really worried about me right now.

I just nodded "I want to go to sleep. Good night" I walk into my bedroom.

 

"What a miserable night" She sigh.

 

*Eun Ji POV*

I can't believe she slapped me infront of that stupid !

I call my friend, Minah.

 She dont answer it. Aish, where did she go? I roll my eyes then call her again.

"Yobosaeyo?"she answer it
"Yah. Where are you?" I asked her.


"House. Whats wrong with your voice?"she asked me.
"Im on my way to your house. Stay there" I hangs up.

I go to her house by taxi.

15 minutes later.

I have arrived at her house. I ring the doorbell and wait for her to open the door up.


"So..?"she look at me weirdly right after she open the door.
"Let me come in first." I walk in.


"So...?"she ask me again.


"Can you give me some water? Im thirsty" I sit on the couch.

She sigh. She go to kitchen to get a water for me then sit next to me "Here you go.."


"Thanks" I drink it.


"So...?"she raised her eyebrow.
"I want to stay her,can I?"I look at her with my serious look.


"Why? Why didnt you stay at your cousin's appartment?" Minah asked.
"Can I stay here or not?"I asked her annoyingly.
"Of course you can. Now, answer my question." she cross her arms.
"She asked me to leave her house. so here I am" I smile.
"You cause a problem huh? tell me what did you do" she smirk at me.
"Ewwwww whats wrong with that smirk?" I laugh.

"When I walk into her appartment, I saw that inside her house. Who want to stay with a huh? I hate her. Ha Rin unnie keep defending her" I sigh.


"Really?" she said it and her eyes become wide.
"The 'great' moment is when she slapped me. You know what, she slapped me because of that !"I pinch my cheek slowly.

"And it still hurt. seriously I hate her"

Minah laugh "Hahaha aigooo poor you, but by the way who's that youre talking about?" she asked me.

"Its Sung Ah"
"Sung Ah..?"she blinks her eyes.


"Yeah its my oppa's friend. you know, ex girlfriend" I laugh awkwardly.
"Oh, you mean Chanyeol's friend have a girlfriend and they broke up?"she asked.
"Thats what I want to say~haha"Im yawn"We should go to sleep now,tired with our long journey"
"Yeah you're right. Good night. Im tired already" I said.

"Good night Eun Ji. " she walk into her bedroom.