Chapter 10

Call You Mine

*Narrator POV*

Inside the car, Minah talk alot with Kris about Canada thing in english. Sung Ah wonder what is it but she keep herself silent at the back.

"So tell me, in Canada where you study?" Kris asked Minah.
"University of Toronto" she answered while smilling at him.
"Oh really? What course do you take?" Kris asked again.
"Erm, Arts" she giggles.
"Im also used to go to Canada before when my mother still alive" he said with his sad voice.
"Oh I'm sorry to heard it" she patted Kris's shoulder.
"Nahh, its okay" he give small smile to Minah.

After an awkward moment. Minah start to tell jokes to Kris and they laugh together. Their laugh, their jokes really make Sung Ah felt hurt. She hope that she can do that thing with Kris not Minah. Then Minah asked her.

"Sung Ah right? Are you okay?" Minah look at Sung Ah.
"Erm.. y-yes." she look down.
"So tell me about yourself"
Minah said.
"Er~" Sung Ah look down and think what to tell her.
"Its okay if you don't want to. I won't force you"
Minah put her hand on Sung Ah's knee and she look at Minah.

And then the car stop. Sung Ah look infront and see the traffic light. She play with her fingers. Without she noticed, Kris secretly look at her with rear view mirror. The traffic light change the colour into green but he don't realize that until Minah patted his shoulder.

"Kris" Minah said.
"Uh.. sorry what?" he snaped out and look at
Minah blankly.
"Its green already. The traffic light"she giggles while point at the traffic light.

"Oh sorry" Kris start to drive again.

"Are you okay Kris? What are you thinking at?" Minah asked him.
"Its nothing" Kris try to avoid the question and
Minahlook at the view silently.

They arrived infront of Minah's house.Minah walk out from the car. She said thank you to Kris and wave at them. Minah walk into her house.

"So you think I am your driver, Sung Ah?" Kris said with rude voice.
"Huh?" she looking at Kris blankly.
"What are you waiting for?! Seat next to me!" Kris order. She walk out and sit next to him awkwardly. After that Kris drove his car to Sung Ah's place.

Sung Ah broke the silence.

"Oppa can I ask you something"she start to ask Kris.

"Hurm..." he answered lazily.
"Why are you being so different nowadays. I thought after we broke up we still remain as bestfriend.."

Now they already arrive at Sung Ah's place.

"You want to know why?" Kris said then she nodded.
"You already know the answer. I have answer your question so GET OUT FROM MY CAR NOW!!" Kris yelled but she stay silent and not even move an inch,so Kris decided to get out from the car and open the passenger's door then drag Sung Ah out from his car roughly.
"......."she just kept silent and endure what Kris do towards her. After pulling her out he get into his car and slammed the door harder. Sung Ah shocked with Kris behavior. She walk into the appartment with tears fall from her eyes  while holding her wrist that Kris has pulled before. She can see the mark clearly.