Chapter 32

Call You Mine

The next day, Luhan woke up-not usually like before-the reason was he can't slept peacefully cause he kept his mind thought about Ha Rin. He stared at Ha Rin who was still sleep-he smiled and caressed her cheek gently. Then Luhan stood up well he wanted to go to the toilet. As he was about to go out, he saw.. Kris sleep with Sung Ah  while holding each other hand? But how can Kris sleep wit her? Wait.. Luhan remembered what happened last night when Sehun and Tao took Kris's car key. That maknae(s)... Luhan chuckles This will not happened again, so I can't waste it, where is it... Luhan took out his phone from his pocket and snapped Kris and Sung Ah's picture. Scene 1~ Done! Then Luhan went to the toilet and bought some food for them.

"Haih, hurm.. about yesterday~ how did Han Ni knew about Ha Rin?"Luhan put the plastics of foods and called her sister immediately.
"Hello..~"Han Ni answered semi-conscious.
"Han Ni, it's me, your brother."Luhan said with his serious voice.
"Huh?! Oppa?!"Han Ni quickly got up and looked the id on her phone.
"Yes~ hey I just want to ask you about yesterday."Luhan sat on the chair at the lobby.
"U-uh..? Oppa I can explain, please bear your ears for me oh?"Han Ni said panickly.
"Dongsaengie? Are you okay? Explain to me what? I just want to ask you erm.. how did you know Ha Rin entered to the hospital."Luhan suddenly felt weird.
"Huh? Oh hahaha, about that.. Sung Ah unnie told me, yeah Sung Ah unnie~"Han Ni giggles.
"Oh okay~ So I got to go, maybe Ha Rin is awake right now, talk to you later."Luhan said.
"Oppa.. please take a good care of her, okay?"Han Ni said then sighed.
"Han Ni-yah you know how much I love her right?"Luhan smiled little bit.
"Then don't you think to cheat on her, you get it?"Han Ni warned.
"I get it dongsaeng, bye by the way I miss you, can't wait to see you."Luhan chuckles.
"Yeah, me too bye."Han Ni hangs up.

Luhan kept his phone back in his pocket, then he walked back to the room, when he was about to opened the door, he saw Kris opened it already. Kris shocked when he saw Luhan infront of him and then awkward moment begun.

"Kris..? What are you doing here?"Luhan asked, even he knew what actually happened towards his bestfriend.
"I-I uh.. just want to see you and Ha Rin."Kris laughed awkwardly.
"Really? But wait.. your outfit~ hurm don't you wore this yesterday?"Luhan try to trap Kris.
"W-what? A-are you kidding me? O-of course n-not~"Kris looked away to hide his embarassment.
"Hey dude, relax I'm just kidding, why you stuttered all of sudden huh?"Luhan teased.
"Yah you make me felt nervous."Kris punch Luhan's shoulder playfully.
"See? Why must you felt nervous? Kris that I knew is someone was really 'cold' right?"Luhan chuckles.
"Seriously Luhan, stop it~!"Kris try his best to hide his red face while Luhan kept laughing.

Luhan laughter made Ha Rin awake, then she blinks her eyes slowly when the sunlight attacked her eyes. Luhan and Kris looked at Ha Rin then they smiled brightly and walked towards Ha Rin-she looked at them with fear. Luhan worried and looked at Kris.

"Ha Rin..?"Kris called Ha Rin.
"Don't!"Ha Rin screamed and make the boys shocked.
"Should we call the doctor?"Kris asked panickly and Luhan nodded-then Ha Rin hugged herself and cried.
"Ha Rin.. hey it's me Luhan.. don't you remembered me?"Luhan tried to walk near to Ha Rin.
"L-Luhan..?"Ha Rin lift her head and looked at Luhan.
"Yes, it's me."Luhan sat infront her-then she hugged him tightly so do Luhan.
"I'm scared, totally scared Luhan."Ha Rin grabbed Luhan's shirt tightly.
"Shhhh, it's okay I'm here don't worry okay?"Luhan said and caressed the back of her head.
"Unnie..? Ouch my head..~!"Sung Ah tried to get up but she failed.
"Sung Ah..?"Luhan and Ha Rin said simultaneously-Luhan opened the curtain with his left hand while the right hand still hugging Ha Rin. 

Sung Ah try to get up again and it made the couple worried. But then Kris walked into the room with the doctor. Kris looked at Sung Ah who was still try to get up-then he put his hand on Sung Ah waist and helped her to walked towards Ha Rin. Sung Ah speechless so do the couple-she looked at Kris disbelief. Her heart beat so fast when Kris held her waist tightly to make sure she doesn't fell since her leg was still not recover. Sung Ah blushed Kris looked at her back-then Kris let go of her to hughed Ha Rin.

"Are you okay Miss Ha Rin?"The doctor asked.
"Yes I guess.."Ha Rin held Luhan's hand tightly.
"How about the bruises on your face, it still hurt?"The doctor asked again and made some report.
"Yes, it's still hurt."Ha Rin spoke slowly.
"Oh okay, the bruises will recover in 2-1 weeks later oh. Then you should get enough rest-I'll tell the nurse to give you the medicine."The doctor leave.
"Sung Ah are you okay?"Luhan asked when he looked at Sung Ah who was felt uncomfortable.
"Uh.. I'm fine..."Sung Ah giggles.
"Do you need to go to the toilet Sung Ah?"Ha Rin asked as she know what was Sung Ah thought.
"Urhm.."Sung Ah looked down to hid her red face.
"Let me accompanny you to the toilet."Kris said without hessitated.
"A-are you sure Kris?"Ha Rin asked disbelief then Kris nodded his head. Again Kris held Sung Ah's waist and leave Ha Rin and Luhan alone.
"Oppa.. did they get back together?"Ha Rin asked hopefully.
"I don't know Ha Rin-yah, but I think you should see this."Luhan shown the picture of Kris and Sung Ah. Ha Rin smiled brightly, but then they heard somebody was knock the door. They looked at the door and the police walked towards them.


Meanwhile with Kris and Sung Ah... when Sung Ah was about to fall Kris quickly held her tightly and pull Sung Ah closed to him. Sung Ah can't hold it anymore she kept her head down. After a few minutes later, before they arrived there's the kids ran around Kris and Sung Ah-suddenly the kids push Sung Ah's leg and it made Sung Ah screamed but not too loud but really clear for Kris to hear.

"Hey kids..~ please be careful, you get it?"Kris asked and the kids stop running.
"Why?"A kid with yellow shirt said unsatisfied then Kris smiled sweetly at the kids.
"Because this pretty noona was not feeling well."Kris still smiled while Sung Ah blushed.
"Oh we're sorry noona~"The kids bow then walked away.
"O-oppa you don't need to do that, they're just a kid."Sung Ah felt bad about the kids.
"Then they should be more careful since this is hospital, not a playground."Kris stared at her then she looked away to avoid the eyes contact.

Finally they arrived. Sung Ah walked into the bathroom while Kris wait for her outside. Initially Kris want to go in but Sung Ah blocked him. Kris wait and kept waiting but Sung Ah didn't appear-then Kris felt something bad might happen to Sung Ah when he was about to walked in Sung Ah stared at him weirdly.

"Where did you want to go?"Sung Ah asked.
"What taking you so long huh?"Kris asked then crossed his arms.
"Oppa I just went there about 5 minutes."Sung Ah answered disbelief.
"Nevermind, let's go now."Kris was about to walked away.
"Oppa wait... Ahhhh!"Sung Ah was about to fall until Kris catch her body then they looked at each other eyes. The atmosphere changed into peace and quiet for them-and then Kris snapped out and help Sung Ah to stable herself.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't left you."Kris said awkwardly.
"Erm.. it's okay.."Sung Ah put her hand on Kris shoulder for support then they went back to their room.

When they arrived at the room, Sung Ah and Kris stared at each other then looked back to Ha Rin and Luhan. Sung Ah told Kris to wait outside with her and let Ha Rin and Luhan settle their case with the police. Kris let Sung Ah sat on the chair then he sat next to Sung Ah-then she secretly glanced at Kris but when Kris looked at her back Sung Ah quickly turned around and Kris smirked.

"Am I too handsome to avoid?"Kris said proudly.
"Excuse me?"Sung Ah said.
"Why are you looking at me?"Kris pulled his face closed to Sung Ah.
"W-what?! N-no!"Sung Ah closed her eyes tightly and move backward then Kris chuckles.
"So are you hungry?"Kris changed the topic.
"Erm no."Sung Ah said then her stomach growl.
"Are you set an alarm? Cause I heard a sound of the train..~"Kris laughed.
"Yah~ you better stop it!"Sung Ah's face turn as red as tomato.
"Why are you blushing huh? Like I never heard it before."Kris teased while laughing at Sung Ah.
"But it doesn't sound like a train."Sung Ah protest while hit Kris's shoulder playfully.
"Ouch~ please don't deny it."Kris said while his shoulder.
"Where got? My stomach sound like a bird okay."Sung Ah made a 'chirp chirp' sound and it made Kris laughed even more-but then his stomach growl even louder than Sung Ah.
"What's wrong with that sound? It sound like a monster! It much worst than mine."Sung Ah and imitated the sound. Kris laughed embarassment then pinch Sung Ah cheek gently.
"You're so cute Sung Ah."Kris said then Sung Ah shocked and stopped laughing so do Kris.

They stared at each other eyes until Kris phone rang. Kris looked at the id then he smiled brightly-he left Sung Ah alone and answered the called. Who's calling? Why he looked so happy? Sung Ah looked down and her tears start to gather in her eyes.

"Morning love!"Minah said happily.
"Morning babe!"Kris smiled.
"Awh Oppa where have you been? I'm waiting your call last night."Minah asked.
"I'm sorry jagiya, something coming up last night."Kris said while putting his hand on his waist.
"I miss you so much, you know?"Minah said with her cute voice.
"Hey I miss you more okay."Kris said then chuckles.
"Really? Then when we gonna meet?"Minah lay on her bed.
"Wait.. I heard from Eunji that Ha Rin and 'Sung Ah' being hospilized, what happened to them?"Minah asked Kris while rolling her eyes.
"Yeah.. that's why I was in hurry last night."Kris explained.
"Are you sleeping at the hospital last night?"Minah felt so jelaous.
"No.. I went back with the others, why honey? Are you jealous?"Kris lied but then he chuckles.
"Of course I'm jealous, you with you ex girlfriend, I'm scared that you still have feelings towards her."Minah pouted.
"Hahaha, hey listen to me sweetheart, there's nothing you have to worry about because I love you and only you, I won't look at the other girls."Kris try to make her believe with his words.
"Awh Kris~ you're so cute, like I want to pinch your cheek! Okay I'll trust you, I love you so much!"Minah giggles.
"Erm.. honey I've got to go right now, I need to see Ha Rin too."Kris said.
"Oh okay, send my regards to her okay? And by the way I'll come to the hospital with Eunji and Nari."Minah said.
"Oh okay, see you there, love you!"Kris smiled.
"Bye, I love you too~"Minah hangs up.

But wait... Oh damn it! Minah will come here, what should I do? I don't have any outfit to change.. Kris bit his lips, then he dialled Tao's number.

"Yo, yo it's me Huang ZiTao~!"Tao answered the called.
"Tao-yah.. you'll come to the hospital later right? Please do me a favor, please bring my cloth."Kris command.
"Erm.. why?"Tao asked innocently.
"Why? Really Tao? You asking me why? Because I need to change Tao, don't ask stupid question.. and yeah~ don't forget to bring Luhan's cloth too, you get me?"Kris asked.
"Okay hyung!"Tao hangs up.

When Kris walked back where's Sung Ah sat but she's gone, Kris started to get panicked. He ran along the hallway to find Sung Ah. Kris shocked when he saw Sung Ah was already lay on the floor infront of vending machine. Kris ran towards her and lift her head on his lap-then he Sung Ah's hair slowly.

"Sung Ah? Kim Sung Ah?"Kris called her but no response. Kris carried her like bridal style. He walked slowly until they arrived at Sung Ah's room again. Kris put Sung Ah gently on her bed then he caressed Sung Ah's cheek-but Kris felt awkward when he realized that his two bestfriend looked at him weirdly. Kris looked at them and laughed awkwardly.

"She fainted.."Kris smiled awkwardly and made the couple snapped out.
"Oh? Awh~ why?"Ha Rin asked worriedly.
"Ha Rin you worried too much. Maybe she's hungry, that's all"Kris said.
"You know, she just like my real family."Ha Rin pouted.
"Haha, so how about the case?"Kris asked then looked at Luhan.
"The police said that have been caught yesterday."Luhan sighed out relief.
"Thank God! Ha Rin after this you need to be more careful, you nam saying?"Kris looked at her with his serious expression.
"Arasso appa~"Ha Rin said then she put her head on Luhan's chest.