Chapter 36

Call You Mine

"Hello" Han Ni said.
"Hm." Sehun said lazily.
"Sehun oppa..~" Han Ni said with her seductive voice.
"Er.. yes? W-who a-are y-you..?" Sehun gulped.
"Oppa.. wake up~" Han Ni giggles.
"A-already." Sehun gulped again.
"Oppa I miss you, can we meet up?" Han Ni said.
"Erm.. now? where?" Sehun fanned his head with his hand.
"Erm.. at the club maybe." Han Ni suggested.
"Y-yah d-don't m-make m-me n-nervous." Sehun stuttered.
"Oppa what's wrong? Are you okay?" Han Ni asked.
"I don't know.. erm.." Sehun lost his word.
"So can meet because I would love to meet you again." Han Ni giggles.
"Erm.. I d-don't k-know.." Sehun said.
"Oppa, don't you miss me? Han Ni asked with girly voice.
"Who are y-you?" Sehun scratch his not-so-itchy head.
"Don't you remember me? You met me at club.." Han Ni said.
"Erm.. which one?" Sehun spontaneously said.
"Yah!! Since when you become a player huh?!" Han Ni suddenly shouted. Sehun startled with the voice then quickly look at the id, then Sehun's eyes became widen and shouted back at Han Ni. 
"YAHHHHHHHH! HOW DARE YOU?!" Sehun can heard Han Ni laughed crazily towards him.

Sehun's voice make Tao awake. Then Tao throw a pillow towards Sehun and Sehun's head hit his own phone. The other EXO members ran out from their room and went to maknae(s).

" Yah yah what happened?" Chanyeol asked.
"Who's died?" Baekhyun said while rubbing his sleepy eyes.
"Huh? I don't know what's wrong with this guy" Tao rolled his eyes.
"Haih Oh Sehun if you miss Luhan hyung that much you should call him, but please don't disturb our beauty sleep." Chen said.
"I didn't said that I miss Luhan hyung, but maybe little bit." Sehun said but then he glared at his phone which still on the line with Han Ni.
"Gotcha! Sehun miss Luhan hyung, but he so shy to make a call lalala oh my hunhan feels." Suho patted his chest while closing his eyes. Then the others go back to sleep in their room. Sehun took back his phone and said.
"Yah you..~ I swear if you did that again seriously Han Ni I cook you!" Sehun gritted his teeth.
"Hahahaha I should see your face." Han Ni laughed.
"Tell me what do you want?" Sehun coldly asked.
"Accompany me to the hospital." Han Ni said.
"I don't want to." Sehun sulking.
"Oppa please.. please.. please.." Han Ni begged.
"Aish! Okay okay~!" Sehun heard Han Ni laughed and he quickly hung up then get ready.


When they arrived..  the first thing Han Ni asked Sehun to do was calling the bodyguard (Luhan and Kris), they want to make sure that Luhan and Kris were far away from Ha Rin and Sung Ah's room so Han Ni won't get caught by them.

"Hello Yi Fan hyung." Sehun greeted.
"Sehun-ah.. anything?" Kris asked as he answered the phone.
"Urhm.. nothing, where are you hyung?" Sehun asked.
"At my house, why?" Kris raised his eyebrow with Sehun question.
"But hyung.. how did you.. go back to your house?" Sehun blinked his eyes.
"This country still have public transport Sehun." Kris said coldly.
"You're right, okay hyung I'll see you tomorrow." Sehun hung up. Then he dialed Luhan's number.
"Yobosaeyo?" Luhan answered.
"Hyung!" Sehun said then Luhan chuckles
.
"Yah.. what happened?" Luhan asked.
"Nothing hyung, where are you right now?" Sehun quickly asked.
"Still in the hospital, why wanna meet? I can pick up if you want to." Luhan sat on the bench.
"It's okay hyung, erm.. I'll see you tomorrow bye." Sehun hung up the phone.
"So..?" Han Ni looked at Sehun with her serious expression.
"Clear but Luhan hyung still in the hospital." Sehun said.
"Okay let's g.. w-wait.. it's that Minah and Nari?" Han Ni pointed to the girls who were walking out from the hospital.*Eherm! You guys might wonder how I can recongnize Minah and Nari right? Well.. I paid spy to get information about them... Hahaha, I'm not going to waste my money when I can get and information for f.o.c from my servant. I bet you guys know who I talk about..*
"What are they doing here?" Sehun furrowed his eyebrows.
"I don't know but first let us do something with them." Han Ni smirked.
"Oh God she do again." Sehun facepalm.

Han Ni walked out from the car and grabbed two sheets that Ha Rin's brought for cafe in Ha Rin's car bonnet then she gave it one sheet to Sehun and asked him to wear it. Han Ni took Ha Rin's eyeliner which in the dashboard and drew eyes on the sheet that Sehun wore.

"What are you trying to do Han Ni-yah?" Sehun feel something stranger.
"Listen here, you must pretending to be a ghost." Han Ni said carefully pushed Sehun near to Minah and Nari.
"And what about you?" Sehun looked at her.
"Hurm.. I will do the same relax. I won't let you do it alone." Han Ni smiled then Sehun nodded.

They hide in the bushes, when Sehun ready, Han Ni wore the sheet and wait for Minah and Nari to come near. Minah and Nari stopped walking when they saw a movement in the bushes. They tried to ignore then continue walking.

"Minah..~" Sehun called her name.
"Na... ri....~" Han Ni cackled.

Nari and Minah stop walking. They gulped and goosebumps appeared on their body. Their turned around tried to walk near to the bushes but then...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Nari and Minah screamed.
"Wuuuuuu~!!" Sehun and Han Ni cackled and the same time.
"Ahhh go away!!" Nari and Minah hit Sehun several times with their handbag.
"Ouch!" Sehun groaned in pain.

On that time, Luhan walked out from the hospital to take a fresh air for calming himself after he got mad by Ha Rin. Suddenly, he heard someone's scream. He tried to find who is the owner until he found Nari and Minah hit two white sheets using their handbag.

"YAH!" Luhan shouted and ran towards them.
"Run! Run!" Han Ni said and quickly pulled Sehun and hid in the bushes.
"Oppa!" Nari walked towards Luhan and hugged him tightly.
"Shh! Are you guys okay?" Luhan asked then looked at Minah.
"Oppa, I'm glad you came. I'm totally scared." Nari begun to cry.
"It's okay right now, don't cry. Erm.. Minah are you okay?" Luhan asked and tried to calm Nari.
"Fine, I guess." Minah fixed her hair.
"Do you want me to send you guys, since it's dangerous right now." Luhan offered.
"Is it fine with you oppa?" Minah asked.
"Yeah sure." Luhan smiled then send them to their house.