Chapter 15

Call You Mine

*Han Ni POV*

After having our breakfast. Ha Rin and Sung Ah unnie just dropped infront of their apartment since they have work to do.
So they just left me their apartment keys and I went inside their house.
Since I used to stay here before so I know which room was mine. I start to unpack my luggage and arrange it in the wardrobe. Then, I saw a glass in a sink, I thought they maybe didn't have time to wash it this morning. So I wash the glass and put it on the rack. After that, I take a vacuum out from the store room and start to vacuuming the living room and my room. After doing the house chores I took a bath to refreshen my body. I felt tired but I can't sleep because of the jet lagged. So, I just lay 
down on my bed and I don't know why I just kept thinking on that guy I saw at the Club ealier.


"Aigoo he so cute..his eyes... omo the way he smile at me...Oh no!.. Han Ni stop it.. don't think about him anymore..you don't even know who he is"I warn to myself.
"Arghhh... but he soooooo cute (while stomping my feet on the bed).. OMG! I think I falling in love with him! Ottoke? Ottoke? and why my heart fluttering?"I talk to myself and blushing.
I took out my phone and I decided to send a message to Luhan Oppa.

OPPA!! I think I falling in love! *I click a send button.

Within 2 minutes Luhan reply.

WHAT?! With whom? A Germany guy?? *I'm giggling while read his message

No....not a Germany guy, he's korean, I saw him just now and I don't even know his name or anything about him. So, I considered it just a love at the first sight. But, Oppa please pray for me that I'll meet him again. kekeke. Btw Oppa, I miss you so much. Okay gtg now I've got class *I send this message to him.

My liltle dongsaeng already grown up.. study well Han Ni, I miss you too.. Take care of yourself, don't study too hard and don't forget to eat.. I love you...* I'm so touched when I read his message and I feel so guilty because of lying to him.

After a few hours at Ha Rin unnie apartment, I started to get bored because there's nothing to do here. So, I decided to send a message to Sung Ah unnie and asked her to send me her work address. A few minutes later Sung Ah unnie reply. I changed my clothes to the more comfortable clothes and took a quick look at the mirror to check either my make up are okay or not. Afterward, I wore my sneaker that Luhan oppa bought to me last year. I lock the door and then I walk towards the elevator, when I was inside the the elevator I press the 1st floor button and when the elevator door was about to close suddenly I saw a hand trying to stop the door from closed. I was so shocked at that time, the owner of the hand was smiling and me and guess what its HIM the guy I met this morning at the ClubAnd I smile back at him. I looking at his face without him notice. 

"Err.. Hey, did you just moved here? I didn't seen you before."That guy suddenly speak.
"Ermm..Nope. I used to stayed here before but then I've got to move to somewhere else..So maybe thats why you never seen me before.."I anwered.
"Oh.. So now you are staying here?"That guy asked curiously.
"Basically yes, with my friends"I said.
"Ohh. By the way my name is Kyungsoo. You can call me D.O and you?"D.O said.
"I'm Han Ni. What about you? I mean, what are you doing here? Did you stay here?"I asked him a lot of question.
"No no. I just stop by to visit my old classmate who is sick right now. Ehh, I think we have met before. At Club Espresso at Buam-Dong, right?"He asked. Omg he remembered me!
"Hehe, yes. Woah, you do remembered me.."I said and giggles.
"Sure I do, because the way you staring at me this morning like I'm a criminal"He calmly said
"Oh really? I'm so sorry D.O for making you uncomfortable"I said while looking at my shoes.
"Nahh.. It's okay, I'm used to it. But I'm really curious, did I look to handsome? Because theres a lot of girl who like to stares at me" He looking at me with his big eyes
"Err...haha"I look at his face and give him an awkward laugh then follow by his big laugh


After the elevator's door open. We walk out from the elevator and said goodbye to each other.. I'm so lucky today! Meet D.O twice in a day! *excited* If I tell Luhan Oppa about this, I'm sure he won't believe me. 

After that, I go to the address that Sung Ah had given to me by walking since the place not too far away from here. I immediately greet them as soon as I reached at their work place.

"Guys! Hi!"I wave at them when I saw them.
"Eh, Han Ni. How did you know we're here?"Ha Rin asked.
"Well, Sung Ah unnie told me"I explained and giggles.
"Sorry unnie I didn't tell you. Hehe."Sung Ah said.
"Its okay Sung Ah. By the way, come sit. Want some ice cream? I'll give you for free today"Ha Rin said while give me a stool to sit.
"Wahh, for free? Really? Luck really on my side today! I want chocolate ice creamm!"I said with a happy face.
"Okay. Sung Ah, one chocolate ice cream!"Ha Rin give a command to Sung Ah.
"Alright!" Sung Ah reply.

"Your ice cream are so delicious. Don't you ever thought to open a cafe? People would love it."I'm give a suggestion after eating the ice cream.
"We've planned to. But we don't have enough money to open a cafe."Ha Rin said.
"I think I can help you."I confidenly said.                                                                    
"How?"Both Sung Ah and Ha Rin said in unison.
"Well, I do save some money and maybe we can use it to open a cafe. Now, we just need to find a place and worker. Do you know any strategic place?"I asked.
"I think I know where! There's a shop that gonna be closed soon. And I think they will sell that shop. It's near a basketball court."Sung Ah said. Place where Kris and his friends always played basketball. Sung Ah said to herself.
"Good! I'll tell the owner tomorrow"Ha Rin said.
"Okay. Now we just need to find worker. Someone that know how to cook?"I said.
"I think I'll ask my friend for that"Ha Rin said.
"Who?"I asked her while eating my ice cream.
"You'll know soon."She reply and smile at me.
"Aish unnie you make me felt more curious!"I said unsatisfied with her answer.
"Be patient Han Ni."She said while wiping her stall and I sigh.

When they're start to be busy serving their customers, I look around to see the view but then I see there's a group of handsome guys on their way to come over here, I look at them one by one then my eyes become widen when I saw someone that really familiar to me and guess what its Luhan oppa with s, I start to feel panic and hide behind Ha Rin unnie.

"Omoo what's wrong?"Ha Rin asked me weirdly.
"Its Exo unnie, please let me hide at your back."I begged.
"Why dont you hide behind the bushes?"Ha Rin suggest and I heard Sung Ah laugh.
"Is it dangerous?"I asked her.
"Well...."Ha Rin shrug.

I crawl into the bushes while Sung Ah look at me with her shock expression, yeah Im so desperate right now, I dont want to see Luhan oppa..yet! You know I've already lied to him this morning so yeah here I am in the bushes, I hope there's no dangerous animal around here. Then I try to see what happened because I heard a male voice at Ha Rin unnie's stall. Oh God!! They're here,this isn't good, okay Han Ni calm down big girl, they wont know Im here.. I mumbled to myself and take a deep breath.

"I want ice cream and is mint and chocolate flavour oh?"Luhan said to Ha Rin.
"Okay boss."Ha Rin said and start to make his boyfriend's ice cream.
"I want blueberry flavour please."Xiumin said.
"Me want vanilla with chocolate!"Tao said and smile.
"Strawberry please..."Chen told Ha Rin.
"I want green tea ice cream."Kris said with his serious expression.
"I want cheese ice cream."Lay said.
"Sorry hyung that flavour already finish."Chen said with his serious expression.
"What did you said?"Lay said unbelievable.
"Well what can I do.."Chen said again.
"Andwae...my favourite ice cream!!"Lay said and he was about to cry.
"Oh my god Lay dont cry they still haven't finished yet."Ha Rin laugh with the others.
"What did you said?"Lay asked while looking at Ha Rin.
"Your favourite ice cream still here."Ha Rin explained.
"Yahh who said that my ice cream was already finished?!"Lay said and he look around.
"Aigoo..."Luhan facepalm with Kris, Tao and Xiumin.
"Where is Chen?"Lay asked. Xiumin tell Lay what actually happened and Lay start to catch Chen.
They start to laugh again and I laugh too but then I see Luhan oppa stop laughing I wonder why, then he look at Ha Rin weirdly.

"Jagi.. did you hear that?"Luhan asked Ha Rin.
"Hear what?"Ha Rin stop wiping the glass of ice cream container.
"Someone's laughing at your back."Luhan explained.
"Uh..who?nobody's at my back Luhan..~"Ha Rin said while nervously laughing.
"But.."Luhan try to convince Ha Rin.
"Luhan maybe its just your feeling."Xiumin said.
"Yeah maybe you're right."Luhan sigh heavily.

While all of them enjoy eating their ice cream, here I am like a 'spy' pfft can they go somewhere else? I need to get out of here I mumbled to myself. But then Sung Ah break the silent moment between them.

"Chen erm where is the others?"Sung Ah asked him.
"They will be here in any minutes from now I guess."Chen reply.
"You're not lying right..?"Sung Ah asked him to make sure that she wont be lied by Chen. Then Chen laugh when he see Sung Ah expression.
"I wont noona, really."Chen said again.
"Why dont you guys go and play the basketball now..?"Ha Rin suddenly asked them.
"Are you trying to deport us noona?"Chen asked Ha Rin.
"Eh no I mean...since you guys already finish eating your ice cream and maybe the others already waiting for you."Ha Rin try to make an excuse.
"Oh they already here?"Lay said with his excited voice.
"Okay we're going, bye girls."Luhan said and wave.
"Uhurm!~"Ha Rin try to stop them.
"What is it?"Luhan asked her weirdly.
"Did you guys think that ice cream is for free?"Ha Rin said and crossed her arms.
"Kris hyung you are the best hyung ever! kamsahamida!"Chen said and kiss his cheek then run with the others.
"What the..."Kris about to curse them.
"Uhuh here the bill"Ha Rin give the bill to him.
"Really?!"Kris said unbelievable.
"You dont have any choice since they're already left you Kris~"Ha Rin said again, then Kris paid the bill and leave.
"You're welcome!"Ha Rin shout to him.

Finally..! I walk out from the bushes and take off the dried leaves on my head. Ha Rin and Sung Ah unnie just laugh with my action then I glare at them well yeah I have to hide or else Luhan oppa will ask so many question like When did you get here? Why you lying at me? What are you doing here? Why? When? Where? What? What else?! 

"So what do you feel ater hiding in the bushes?"Ha Rin asked and giggles.
"Great! I really want to do that again~!"I said while doing my dull face at her.
"Lu..."Ha Rin about to call Luhan.
"Yah unnie!"I mad.
"You asked for it."Ha Rin said and laugh with Sung Ah.
"Okay unnie I should go back or else I may get busted"I get up from the chair.
"Okay bye Han Ni take care~"Th
ey said in unison and I go back to the appartment.

On my way go back home, I found a dukbokki stall. So, I go there and bought a cup of dukbokki. Hmm, its been awhile since I dont eat dukbokki. I continued to walk while eating the dukbokki. But then.. I-isn't that K-k-kwangmin o-oppa?