Chapter 1

Call You Mine

*Sung Ah POV*

Its raining outside, I look at window and pouts. I think what to do with this miserable life. This is me. Kim Sung Ah, 22 years old woman who is getting older day by day. I sigh. Im poor, no family but I have friend. Her name is Park Ha Rin or I supposed to call her Ha Rin unnie. She is two years older than me. She is a kind unnie, little bit protective, rich. I lived with her at the apartment.  I meet her since my secondary school. Oh! Talk about secondary school, i still remember my past day with Kris, my ex-boyfriend and bestfriend. 

(Flashback in Kindergarten)

"Oppa!!" I yelled.


"........." silence.


"Oppa waegure?" I asked him curiously.


He put his head on my shoulder and then he cried.
"Oppa gwenchanayo? Why did you cried? Who did this to you? let me know, i'll punch them!"


"Omma.. she's g-g-one Sung Ah-yah"


"Bo? Where to?" I still dont get it.
"She's dead!" he cried even more.


Im so shocked "Oppa dont cry, its okay, im with you." I tried to comfort him.


"I hate God! Why did he took my omma?!"

"Oppa, dont say like that! God love her more than we do.  You still have your family and me" I smile.


He looked at me with tears in his eyes "Promise me that you won't leave me, okay?"
I smiled at him "I promise!"

 

(End of flashback)

That's our childish promises. When we in secondary school, our relationship as bestfriend is still close and great. Kris was popular in our school because of his handsomeness while me, just an ordinary girl. Every girl want him and every boy want to be like him. He is tall, handsome, rich and clever in all subjects except for history. Like always, he loves to play basketball with his friends. They even have a name for their group, Exo. They're not a group of kinkas who like to bullied people. They're nice to people around them. Every girls in our school dont really like me because im super closed with Kris except Ha Rin unnie. One day, Kris wants to meet me at the lake near our school which it is place where we always spend our time together. 

((Flashback in Secondary School))

 

"Hello Kris." I greeted him.


"Im glad that you actually come here" He smiled brightly.


"Of course i will come" I said. 

"So..? Whats so important that you want me to come here?" I asked him.


"Sung Ah-yah.." He walk towards me. I start to felt nervous because of his sudden act.

"Sung Ah-yah, we're best friend right?"He asked me and I just nodded. 

"Sung Ah look at me" I looked at him without blinks.

"Actually I kinda.. no I mean.. " He laugh nervously.

"Kris, what's wrong with you? Are you okay?"I asked.

He looked at me. "Yeah Im okay"

He took a deep breath "I will tell you once so listen here carefully okay?"

He hold my hands "Sung Ah, I start to like you since in middle school. You always be there for me, no matter what. You're my bestfriend but can we break our friendzone and.. would you be my girlfriend?" 

Im so speechless, I dont know how to answer.

He look down. "Its okay if you dont like me. I understand. Maybe you just considered me as your bestfriend right?" He sighed.

"Can I talk?" I said. He looked at me weirdly.

"Actually I felt the same way too." I started to blush and looked down to cover it.

"Y-- yo-u what?" He stutter.

"I like you too." I still looked down and closed my eyes.

Suddenly, I felt someone lift me up. I tried to open my eyes and I see Kris lift me up and smiled brightly.

"Kris, put me down!" I sad in embarrassment. 

He just smiled and shouted "Hello world! Sung Ah is now my girlfriend!! Did you hear me world?!"

I felt so embarassed "Yahhh! Kris, you embarassed me! Stop it!"

He put me down. "Who cares?"

Suddenly he leans in. "Kris..?" then he kissed me.  

I kissed him back and said "Thank you"

He asked "What did you thanks for?"

"For taking my first kiss" I said. I blush and my cheeks become as red as tomato.

 

(End of flashback)

 

"Boooo!" Ha Rin unnie tried to scared and push me playfully.

"Yahhh! unnie i can get a heart attack you know?!" I say angrily.


She laugh "Omoooo mianhe dongsaengie."


"Where did you come from?" I asked.


"Supermarket. By the way,who do you think about? I mean just now" She asked.


"......you know him" I answered it coldly.


"Can you stop forget about him and go find a new boyfriend." She said. 


I shrugged " I don't know. I just can't." I sigh.


"Yeah everyone was right,that first love will never lost in our mind" She said. 
"Maybe you're right unnie"  I agreed with her.


"Okay! Let's stop talking about him. Help me to prepare for our dinner"
" Okay " I get up and start to help her.

 

This is my life. My life with Ha Rin unnie, she is like my mother eventhough i don't really know about her.

After we finished eating our dinner I go to mybedroom. I sit on my bed and sigh. I open my drawer and looked at a picture of mine and him, the person that I loved the most Kris. I smile at how I missed that moments when we were together even I felt hurt for what have happened to us. I put it back in my drawer and sleep.