9

So Much for a Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wake up you sleepyhead!” I heard Wooyoung screamed.

I groaned and turned my body on the bed and pulled the blanket up until it covered my whole face. “Five more minutes, oppa~” I pleaded him with my head still under the covers.

Wooyoung shook his head and removed my blanket. I felt wind through my skin. I crunched myself into a ball and covered my head with a pillow. I groaned a disagreement and then I heard Wooyoung sigh.

“Come in, guys!” he exclaimed referring to someone else. I ignored him and slept again.

“LEE AHYOUNG‼”

I furrowed my eyebrows. Wait. This isn’t my oppa’s voice. More like… a bunch of guys?!

Hearing my name being called, I threw the pillow that covered my head somewhere and I sat up on the bed. My eyes widened at the scene I’m seeing now.

“KYAAA!!!!!!” I screamed with a high-pitch and immediately pushed my back against the wall. Everyone covered their ears. “WHY ARE YOU GUYS HERE?!”

EXO laughed all along followed by Wooyoung’s laugh. I glanced furiously at every member’s face and my gaze stopped at Xiumin. He laughed too, and suddenly he smirked as our gazes met. He scanned me from top to toe and his smirk went even wider.

“Nice legs you have there,” he mouthed to me while pointing at my legs. I looked down and my face flushed embarrassment. I was only using black shorts and a tank top; I use shorts and a tank top while I sleep because it’s insanely hot in the room although I already turned the air-con until eighteen degrees.

Feeling annoyed, I quickly pulled my blanket and covered my body. My gaze was still furious at him and he chuckled again. “Baozi you ert!!” I mouthed back at him.

Still with my blanket covering my body, I stepped off my bed and pushed EXO along with my brother out of my room. “Get out get out get out!” I exclaimed.

After all of them are out, I glared at their faces one by one furiously. “Now if you excuse me, I will take a bath. GOODBYE!” I yelled.

Chen immediately screamed. “Wait, Ahyoung! You forgot—” and I slammed the door, of course not forgetting to lock it. I leaned my back against the door and sat on the floor while sighing loud and closed my eyes.

“You forgot me, Princess.”

I scrunched my eyebrows as I heard the word ‘Princess’ from a familiar voice. I opened my eyes and my eyes widened as I saw a figure smirking at me.

“WHAT THE HELL!!” I pointed furiously at Xiumin while standing up from my position. “YOU FREAKING PRINCE UNCHARMING! GET OUT FROM MY—”

Xiumin walked to me and held my waist with one of his arms. My arms were touching his chest as he tilted his head to another side and his smirk went wider. I widened my eyes full of anger and tried to pull myself out from his grip.

But unfortunately, nature isn’t siding on me. I can’t even release myself from his grip, because he’s too strong. I expected him to be weak, but I guess I was wrong all the time.

He tightened his grip on my waist and added another arm on my waist s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter