3

So Much for a Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That Xiumin just ruined my appetite and day,” I grumbled when Eunhee and I are already at our usual café near our school after school’s was over. I was about to eat my salad until I accidentally spotted a cart that sells buns passed by in front of us. Automatically my mind went to Xiumin and it really made me grumpy.

Eunhee clucked her tongue. “Come on? Like he already told the other members about the fact you like-”

“I have a feeling that he already told them, Eunhee,” I cut her off spontaneously. Her eyes widened a bit shocked, but then she took a sip from her tea and looked at me with a questioning look. Her grip was still on the mug full of tea.

“So what? Only they know. Not the whole school, right?” Eunhee mumbled and put back her mug on the table. She took a spoonful of fried rice and munching it while her gaze was still at me. I only shrugged.

“Yeah, but because of the secret sasaeng fans, it might end up knowing by the whole world!” I exclaimed and controlled my breath again. I’ve lost my temper for awhile, but it’s kind of relaxing after I let out my anger even just for a little bit.

My best friend shook her head. “Just think about it, Ahyoung,” she said. “If the sasaeng fans already knew, then why there aren’t any death glares or derisions around you?” she took another sip from her mug.

I didn’t answer her. Instead, I glared at Eunhee who was still sipping her tea while I eat my salad again. She raised an eyebrow before she placed back her mug on the table. “What?” she scoffed.

“Just ignore it,” I rolled my eyes and eat again. I glanced around the café until my gaze stopped at a person who’s now reading a book with a mug on top of a table; wearing our school male uniform.

“P-prince…” I muttered lowly as my head raised slowly to take a good look at what I’m looking right now. It’s really Suho! My Prince Charming! What is he doing here?

“Prince?” Eunhee murmured confusingly. Then she followed my gaze and nods her head. “Ah… ‘prince’…” she teased.

I turned my head and glanced sharply at her. She only raised her hands in front of her and continues to eat, pretending to be innocent. I just simply rolled my eyes and eat again, but my gaze was still on Suho.

Oh gosh. He’s so handsome just by only reading his book in that position; his legs folded and his elbows were resting on the arm of the chair while his right hand was rubbing his chin. I mean, what girl who wouldn’t fall for him? His flawless white skin, handsome face, rosy lips-

Suddenly he turned his head around, glancing around the café like he’s suspicious, until our eyes met. I gulped nervously. Oh dear. What should I say to him now? My mind was blank of a sudden.

Out of my mind, he only smiled at me with his angelic smile and moved his fingers, pointing at himself and me and Eunhee’s table back and forth. I snapped out of my mind, and just noticed that he was motioning if he should sit here. I gave him a grin and nod, motioning if he wants to sit here. He gave me a side-smile while slinging his bag on his shoulders and took his mug from the table. He walked to us and I motioned him to sit at the empty seat. He nodded and placed his bag on the floor while he sat and put his mug on top of our table.

“Uum… Hi,” he greeted my awkwardly. I felt awkward too because the Prince Charming that I’ve recently dreamt is now in front of my eyes. I never thought that I would be meeting him in person.

I raised my hand. “Hi, too!” then I took my mug and sip the tea from it. Suho only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter