15

So Much for a Fairytale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh, it’s no problem for us,” Eunhee nudged me with her elbow, making me snap back to reality. “Right, Ahyoung?”

I looked forward and founded everyone was staring at me. “O-oh. Right…” I muttered and looked down to my lap.

“Then it’s settled then,” Suho’s voice made me look up. “Thanks for the help, ladies,” he winked at both of us with a seductive manner. Suddenly I felt my cheeks heat up.

“Not going to work, hyung,” Baekhyun commented without even looking at Suho.

Suho widened his eyes and started to choke him lightly.

Everyone in the table laughed at the childish moment, except… well… me.

The news just shocked me suddenly. And I don’t know why I feel sad at the thought of them not going to school for awhile.

I looked down to my lap and played with my fingers. My appetite loss got even more bigger.

, why should I feel sad today even though I should be enjoying this day?

“Happy?”

I snapped and looked to the person who mumbled. It was Xiumin. And his face was serious and… unhappy?

“Uh—what?” I blinked.

Xiumin crossed his arms in front of his chest. “Are you happy that I’ll be gone for awhile?”

No. “Yes… maybe…” I muttered the last word.

“How about your prince charming Suho, then?” he sarcastically asked, still with that serious poker-face plastered on.

Why isn’t her joining laughter with everyone? I thought to myself and glanced around. Well, looks like everyone doesn’t give a damn on both of us.

“Of course I’m not happy that he’ll be gone for awhile,” I answered straightforwardly.

“By the way…” he mumbled. “Turn down the topic this morning and just forget everything, okay?”

Not again…

“Uum… sure?” I answered hesitantly. How am I supposed to forget that easily, you idiot?

Xiumin smiled. But I don’t know why his smile seems so… forced and painful.

“That’s settled then,” he lend out a hand. “Good terms?” he said. I looked at his hand and face for a few times until I regained my conscious back and accepted his hand.

“Good terms…” I faked a smile and both of us shook our hands.

Not.

“So when are you guys going to leave?” Eunhee asked as all of us were gathering at the park after school ended fifteen minutes ago. We are now currently sitting under a tree on the grass.

“Tomorrow at 4 in the morning,” Suho answered. “That’s why we must sleep very early today.”

“It’s freaking four in the evening now, Suho,” Eunhee pointed at her wristwatch. “Aren’t you guys supposed to go back to the dorm now?”

“Maybe later,” Lu Han answered lazily and rested his back on the grass while shutting his eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter